Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant People are fabulous persons

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Don’t matter if it somebody you like somebody you hate they just always be like you have to act this certain way around em or they act this way and its like why you even gotta make me think about **** cuz it don’t even matter and who gives a **** you’re just being a stupid fabulous person. You’re all like Nyaaaah I want to be a little fabulous person look at me

Then they always be doin some **** or sayin some **** or the lack of some **** which is just ****ed up and don’t make no sense cuz theyre ****ed up cuz of some **** happened to em and its like you know thats why you are doing it so stop being a fabulous person and stop.

Like seriously you are all ****ing fabulous persons and not just cuz u are on forumwarz but it helps.

So just as a public service announcement stop being a fabulous person and you will recieve the greatest gift of all and that is not being a fabulous person unless you don’t care about being a fabulous person cuz you’re a fabulous person.

fabulous personGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

hey bro when we need a public service announcement from a bumhurt woman's genitals well ask you but until then keep this **** on the other side of the boards you know the one that doesnt exist

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Can we get an English translation?

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

People are people so why should it be

Raffle_Ticket

Avatar: 243672 2010-12-29 15:37:16 -0500

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Camwhore

at home with his fat mom

Celerysteve Posted:

Don’t matter if it somebody you like somebody you hate they just always be like you have to act this certain way around em or they act this way and its like why you even gotta make me think about **** cuz it don’t even matter and who gives a **** you’re just being a stupid fabulous person. You’re all like Nyaaaah I want to be a little fabulous person look at me

Then they always be doin some **** or sayin some **** or the lack of some **** which is just ****ed up and don’t make no sense cuz theyre ****ed up cuz of some **** happened to em and its like you know thats why you are doing it so stop being a fabulous person and stop.

Like seriously you are all ****ing fabulous persons and not just cuz u are on forumwarz but it helps.

So just as a public service announcement stop being a fabulous person and you will recieve the greatest gift of all and that is not being a fabulous person unless you don’t care about being a fabulous person cuz you’re a fabulous person.

fabulous personGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS

hy can’t you just shtuiby the **** up

Raffle_Ticket edited this message on 07/12/2011 7:14AM

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

The rare German words I actually hear in that song are, Argeschgefickt, Blasen and Fräulein.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Lol bumhurt seriously? I wasn’t even trying you’re way too easy. Hey chuck lay low for a while so you can act like you don’t care cuz honestly bro u keep ragin on me in every thread people are going to notice you’re obsessed. I make you look bad enough as it is I mean quit while your behind dude.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

steve is a poop

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Celerysteve Posted:

Lol bumhurt seriously? I wasn’t even trying you’re way too easy. Hey chuck lay low for a while so you can act like you don’t care cuz honestly bro u keep ragin on me in every thread people are going to notice you’re obsessed. I make you look bad enough as it is I mean quit while your behind dude.

ahahaha yeah right bro but nice try and when did i rage bro i just called you out about being the biggest woman's genitals ever because when you were bragging about how good you were in d2n and space was like oh bro how about you prove it you just ended up ****ing out ahaha

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

whga t is this ****

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Paraplegic M-
onk

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

lul

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

is this a thread to laugh at steve for being a little woman's genitals ****?

oh wait. thats all the threads

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

In before bob posts his hairy man-titties

The S&M sympathy belly really does it for me.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Sup fabulous persons.

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Celerysteve Posted:

Sup fabulous persons.

oh wow what a surprise bros once again celarysteve completely ignores where i call his **** bum out about him being a woman's genitals in the d2n challenge way to go steve you really proved something

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

U mad bro?

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

U gang bangin on bacon fine upstanding member of society?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!