Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun fabulous persons and fine upstanding member of societys

Annie Anxiety

Avatar: 244916 2011-05-15 19:54:35 -0400

[The Last Stand]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

These words get thrown around a lot here, and on the internet in general I suppose. Just out of curiosity- does anyone have an actual problem with homosexuals, or is anyone genuinely racist? I’m asking for honesty and I promise I’m not going to shun anyone for their opinion. If you do have complaints about homosexuals or the racial minority, what are they? If you don’t (and you still use derogatory terms for these groups of people without the intent to offend), why?

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Thread’s gay.

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

Adapt Posted:

Thread’s gay.

Agreed, this is a fun thread to be in. Log in to see images!

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

viscera Posted:

Agreed, this is a fun thread to be in. Log in to see images!

lol irony

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

If people are offended by “fabulous person” and “fine upstanding member of society”, then should they really be here? Yes, I hate fine upstanding member of societys. But in my personal view black people and fine upstanding member of societys are two different things. No, others won’t have that same view, but I don’t really care. And it’s obvious that when people say “That ****ing fabulous person bumholed me!” they obviously don’t mean anything towards gays and it’s just how talk is today. And if people can’t see that, then they can get their fabulous person bum of the internet.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

I have no problem with fine upstanding member of societys or fabulous persons, but when it comes to fine upstanding member of society fabulous persons, ugh I can’t stand them.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person: The juxtaposition between fine upstanding member of societys and fabulous persons.

Syn. Pineapple.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Annie Anxiety Posted:

If you do have complaints about homosexuals or the racial minority, what are they? If you don’t (and you still use derogatory terms for these groups of people without the intent to offend), why?

A traditional parenthetical statement is a thought enclosed in parentheses that interrupts the normal flow of a sentence. The thoughts presented in a parenthetical interruption are not crucial to the sentence, but directly or moderately relate to the primary statement, according to “The Handbook of Effective Writing” by Walter K. Smart.

Annie Anxiety Slyly Posted:

If you do have complaints about homosexuals or the racial minority, what are they? If you don’t, why?

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

good one bones

****bumho

Avatar: 212478 2013-08-01 23:03:28 -0400

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

If people are offended by “fabulous person” and “fine upstanding member of society”, then should they really be here? Yes, I hate fine upstanding member of societys. But in my personal view black people and fine upstanding member of societys are two different things. No, others won’t have that same view, but I don’t really care. And it’s obvious that when people say “That ****ing fabulous person bumholed me!” they obviously don’t mean anything towards gays and it’s just how talk is today. And if people can’t see that, then they can get their fabulous person bum of the internet.

What he said. I know plenty of people, but also plenty of fine upstanding member of societys, crackers, spics, fine upstanding member of societys, gooks, and fabulous persons, as well. Behave like a ****ing animal, and I’ll call you a fine upstanding member of society.

Ace Amoeba

Avatar: 253458 2011-07-24 22:53:22 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I don’t hate or even dislike those of the African-American persuasion. That is all.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

No, nobody does because it is not socially acceptable to think that way and we are conditioned not to in the interest of individuals with money who are protecting their bumets from frivolous lawsuits & seeking financial support from special interest groups welcome to reality as we know it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!