Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help How do I get more flezz?

Broken_Doll

Level 31 Camwhore

a doll that is broken

Besides pwning forums and selling junk and extra files,how do I get alot of flezz? There are items in the shops I want to buy,but can’t afford them. I want to get rich on FW.

Broken_Doll Posted:

Besides pwning forums and selling junk and extra files,how do I get alot of flezz?

just keep doing those 3 things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

you could also try gambling but you’ll most likely lose all yr flezz there Log in to see images!

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

Once you get to the higher level forums, you’ll get a lot more expensive junk from running visits. You can make more flezz by maximizing your charisma and luck stats too. Luck helps you bumemble .moars and charisma can lead to more junk to sell. I think there might even be a clbum-specific flezz grinding page on the wiki somewhere iirc.

viscera Posted:

I think there might even be a clbum-specific flezz grinding page on the wiki somewhere iirc.

trolls had one but it’s been outdated since ep2 came out Log in to see images!

IXOHOXI

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 58 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Don’t forget to increase your Frugality, as it increases how much you get from selling stuff to the Ppwn Shoppe!

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

10 frugality is the max you’ll get a benefit from though, at least for selling.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

lol people still play this game

bumonz

Avatar: 209389 2009-10-11 13:06:38 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Silly Puppy

Pwn All Western Medicine is Bull**** and sell the moar files. I am almost the top person for 2 leaderboards still Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!