Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games entirely hypothetical question

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

Bacchus, you’re like that kid on the playground in elementary school who desperately wants friends but doesn’t know how to make them so you insult people and make an bum out of yourself in a desperate plea for attention, except instead of being six or maybe seven years old you’re in your twenties, and it just isn’t working you know, you’re not going to lose your virginity by insulting females on the internet it just doesn’t work that way.

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

viscera Posted:

What! This wasn’t really a hypothetical question then? I feel so betrayed! How could you lie to us like that?

Requesting a ban for trolling in CD

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

viscera Posted:

]Anyway, on topic, I think I’m going to study Russian. I like the professors in the Russian department better anyway.

You’re going back to school? Don’t you already have several useless degrees?

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

Technically it is hypothetical because I don’t have enough scholarship money yet. We’ll see. And yeah, I have two useless degrees, but one can be useful if I use it to go to grad school.

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

I should go to school.

Awww, cute. It’s like the little girl that punches her crush and runs away. Log in to see images!

Sorry, but Rand never did it for me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!