Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Stop drunkposting.

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

Alcohol consumption is a common practice, even among those deemed underage by the law. It’s normal, it’s fun, and it’s a nice way to relax.

Less known than the fun of alcohol consumption is the responsibility of doing such and the dangers of drinking recklessly. Becoming too inebriated can often lead to embarrbuming, rude, and sometimes sloppy situations. Often, someone drinking heavily can appear pathetic and disgusting.

Which leads me to my point: if you are reading this, regularly read these forums, and are thinking about replying to this topic, you are pathetic. There is an entire internet full of more interesting things to read than what goes on here. http://thedailywh.at updates so fast you can check it 3 times a day and get an entirely new page of things to read. Here? You’ll be lucky to get a **** you and a picture of a prolapsed bum.

So, when you drink by yourself, and come to forumwarz to post you have to understand just how absolutely very special you are. Drinking is commonplace. No one here is going to think you’re cool because you’re ****-faced, you just become more average. You’re drinking by yourself, like literally no one wants to drink with you, and then you come here of all places. No one cares that your drunk, and if you’re on this forum, you probably have nothing of value to say, drunk or sober.

If you come to forumwarz drunk you are just sloppy. Raffle, you are sloppy. Bob, you are sloppy. Tubs (may he rest in peace) was sloppy. So here’s some tips to try and prevent this:

1) Don’t drink alone, in your room, in the middle of the night. Drink with your friends, while dancing to music, or having an orgy; I don’t even know. Drink socially so that it’s actually fun.

2) Constantly change the pbumword to your computer to a complicated combination of letters, numbers, and symbols. I’m talking 16 character minimum. Should you come back to your house from whatever you were doing, you probably lack the ability and coordination to get onto your computer.

3) Sign up for Netflix. It’s cheaper than what you probably spend on alcohol each month, and should you ever feel the desire to be a hopeless, pathetic loser, you can do it while privately watching one of the MANY Lisa Lampenelli routines they have available and no one will ever have to know how sorry you are but you.

@Cid, let’s not be deleting posts, or prematurely locking threads here. This side of the forum isn’t called ‘Civil Censorship.’

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

I drunkpost all the time. I don’t think anybody notices though. All that college that taught me how to use proper grammar and spelling while ****faced. Log in to see images!

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

More on topic, Peregrine, I do agree with some of what you said. But fwz is pretty much dead, so I don’t see what difference drunkposting is going to make.

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

i dont drink much and neither does raffle. i like to think one of us is able to entertain while drunk. and for the record im at a friends but he went to sleep.

I’m not reading that. And I’m not going to stop posting under the influence.

Count_Smurf

Avatar: 238805 2010-08-19 21:36:46 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

What about posting stoned? Is that nearly as bad? I know their the same ballpark, inebriated and on fwz, yet I like to think that the ganj is a little more acceptable.

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

Count_Smurf Posted:

What about posting stoned? Is that nearly as bad? I know their the same ballpark, inebriated and on fwz, yet I like to think that the ganj is a little more acceptable.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Io nly post when drunk

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Drunk posting is ingrained in the forumwarz community. It is part of these forums. Often, idk how people can even post anything while they are sober. If you were to outlaw drunk posting you’d see a lot fewer posts here, even fewer than are here now. That is why I agree, drunk posting needs to be stopped.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!