Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Animu I cut myself a minute ago... what is there to live for?

quingentenary

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Ive been depressed for awhile now, I have no one. My own father is a homosexual, bad father who moved to florida with out telling me, and never wants to see me, my mother has aids from my father and I want to keep her healthy, but shes more interested in the drug obsessed lives of my brothers whoreish, (literally they sell themselves for $20 to pay for drugs) girl friends who say their kids are my brothers when its way to obvious that their and unknown john’s, I have no other family, im living on my own with a boyfriend who just their because hes never had anything else, and he treats me that way, my friends are only interested if they can get something, or not at all, if i disappeared no one would notice, cutting myself feels great, but today ive gone numb, now even the razor feels like nothing. im bleeding but not even the colors make me feel good any more, more and more is coming out, my laptop is pretty bloody now, but nothing….

i feel nothing…..

im not comfortable w talking to strangers, it feels good to hold my breath as long as I can and just try not to breathe,

I just wish I could fall asleep and not let go,

feels like no point,

feels like….................................

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Hey cool, an incredibly ****ty thread in CrySpace, this is unexpected, and thus int-

Oh wait no, every thread in CrySpace is horrifyingly ****ty.

SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

I miss recommencer

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

I am on the edge of my seat. What does it feel like.

Count_Smurf

Avatar: 238805 2010-08-19 21:36:46 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

I am on the edge of my seat. What does it feel like.

It feels like you’re sitting down, only not on a whole seat, but just the front edge. A hard, straight line crossing your upper bumocks as you teeter on the edge of falling over, but for the sturdy and stable three-point stance you have made with your two feet, which are pressing into the floor. Distinctly and firmly supporting your weight in this delicate balancing act of sitting, but only on the edge of your seat.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!