Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Watermelon Things that I want to know

Broken Doll

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

I am going to use Paypal after all. Now,which sort of PP account should I sign up for using with FW? personal or business I hope that PP has the direct withdrawl from bank account option.

I want to buy Episode 2 and to create 2 more characters with BP. If I first created my 2 extra chars,and then bought E2,would I be able to play Ep 2 with all three chars?

I feel as I am treading into unknown territory here. I don’t normally use programs like Paypal,they seem shady.

Mistress Mis-
ery

Avatar: 48681 2011-07-31 02:41:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA XAHIRA

Once you buy an episode all characters whether they are purchased before or after will have access to it.

xRAINBOWxPIK-
ACHUx

Avatar: 241263 2011-05-11 01:33:23 -0400

[Aperture Science I-
nnovators
]

Level 4 Camwhore

lol forumwarps

I’m pretty sure you’re not a business, so you’re probably better off choosing a personal account, you ****ing moron.

CeleryBob

Avatar: 243991 2010-11-18 02:08:00 -0500

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 19 Camwhore

Spf357 is awesome

paypal is totally not one of the most trusted sites around. nope not at all. Its obviously so far inferior to its google counterpart that i cant think of the name for but they ****ed over project zomboid because yeah google is a mbumive male reproductive organ.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Unless you’re a business you should probably get a personal account. Also PayPal allows direct withdrawal as long as you have a checking account and it’s probably the safest way to make online transactions so they’re not too shady.

Can I get an update on this?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!