Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics Victory Day 9 May 1945

Squarepusher

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Nicco Posted:

It’s always Germany’s fault. I mean they didn’t even start WW I but they still had to pay up everything in the end. Hell, they probably left Versailles which is French soil facepalming themselves until they were back in Berlin.

Hey, Nicco, I don’t think you should be sorry for Germany. From what I remember the terms of capitulation included disbanding German army, which obviously gave a tremendous boost to German industry and everything else, because government didn’t have to spend enormous amount of money on military every year. In a dozen years Germany (Western, obviously) ended as a highly industrial country with one of the best world’s economies. Same story with Japan.

Now imagine what’s gonna happen with U.S. economy if government would stop spending billions on bombs, rockets, droid planes and nuclear silos at least for few months.

CeleryBob

Avatar: 243991 2010-11-18 02:08:00 -0500

[The TI-Nspire is a ****ty calculator]

Level 19 Camwhore

Spf357 is awesome

Squarepusher Posted:

Hey, Nicco, I don’t think you should be sorry for Germany. From what I remember the terms of capitulation included disbanding German army, which obviously gave a tremendous boost to German industry and everything else, because government didn’t have to spend enormous amount of money on military every year. In a dozen years Germany (Western, obviously) ended as a highly industrial country with one of the best world’s economies. Same story with Japan.

Now imagine what’s gonna happen with U.S. economy if government would stop spending billions on bombs, rockets, droid planes and nuclear silos at least for few months.

But didnt East germany have a mbumive depression afterwards? I also thought Japan had a depression for a few years after the war but not 100%.

Yeah it would be good to stop spending money on military and focus somewhere else but honestly does anyone think America would be safe if we demilitarized completely?

J H Christ Posted:

Wtf is a plop plop?

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

I’ll just leave it here.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

History is mutha****in fascinating given the pre-req you have half a brain. I would hate not knowing history, like if people who won the war just made up stories that were basically concocted from communist propaganda & forced confessions that contradict the available evidence and common ****ing sense.

It would also suck if anyone tried to ever find out the truth they faced mbumive repercussion/villainization by an organization of peoples who are known to mercilessly exploit those outside their organization from countless historical dogreat timesentation all over the world & their very own dogma.

People would probably be to smart not fall for something like that though. It’s not like people in general are complete ****ing idiots.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Princess Pain

Avatar: 250864 2011-05-05 15:29:13 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Inconnu Posted:

I’ll just leave it here.

I think I love you. Log in to see images!

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Squarepusher Posted:

I was so afraid this was sabre_justice. Oh man.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

what is this thread i dont even

Hank Venture

Avatar: 60479 2013-05-29 21:26:41 -0400

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Squarepusher Posted:

Now guys, I know that I was educated by my Grampa bed so my facts might be out of date. But Versailles was WW1 not WW2.

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

what is this thread i dont even

This thread is now serious discussion.

Princess Pain

Avatar: 250864 2011-05-05 15:29:13 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Hank Venture Posted:

Now guys, I know that I was educated by my Grampa bed so my facts might be out of date. But Versailles was WW1 not WW2.

I demand to see your crumpled up Bed Diploma, Henry Allen. How could you possibly know more about these matters than Inconnu, our great Overlord?

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Hank Venture Posted:

Nicco Posted:

It’s always Germany’s fault. I mean they didn’t even start WW I but they still had to pay up everything in the end. Hell, they probably left Versailles which is French soil facepalming themselves until they were back in Berlin.

Hank Venture

Avatar: 60479 2013-05-29 21:26:41 -0400

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Inconnu Posted:

Yeah and then you started talking about West Germany’s economic recovery as a consequence.

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Hank Venture Posted:

Yeah and then you started talking about West Germany’s economic recovery as a consequence.

Yeah, sorry, I meant WWII, obv.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

You guys obviously know nothing of history – if you did, you’d remember that Nazi Germany was defeated by Russians with lazer swords in jetpacks.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

While East Germany was raped and pillaged by the Russians who were suppose to be rebuilding it. Say your parents got divorced, your brother goes with your mom, you sister goes with your dad, and you go with your grandpa who locks you in the basement and molests you. Your Grandpa is Russia.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Avatar: 190122 2011-07-31 00:25:04 -0400

Level 62 Troll

Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person

Celerysteve Posted:

While East Germany was raped and pillaged by the Russians who were suppose to be rebuilding it. Say your parents got divorced, your brother goes with your mom, you sister goes with your dad, and you go with your grandpa who locks you in the basement and molests you. Your Grandpa is Russia.

Such is life in Soviet Russia.

KINGx6

Squarepusher

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

KING KING KING KING KING KING Posted:

Such is life in Soviet Russia.

Hey, that’s such a funny new meme! Where did you get it from?

In Soviet Russia meme uses YOU!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Let’s not forget that Poland started the war to give England a reason to join in. Now we own Rolly-Royce.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Post #40

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!