Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Retards mailing letters

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

So I’m at work sorting mail in the post office the other day and when you handsort you see lots of very special ****. I’ve seen letters with street directions, with only a street name, hell with only the guys name. This letter is going to Chris in Canada, oh sure, I totally know that guy. I’ll get it there no problem.

So I see one the other day that despite having no address may actually get where it’s going. No return address, marked urgent, important information. Destination: Libya, I can’t remember the town, but it’s going to a Col. Gaddafi. I don’t know if the sender was sending anything important, but if you are mailing a letter to a despot whose people are revolting against him, maybe you want to be a bit more sneaky about it. That or I’ll die in a few days of anthrax poisoning…

Then again perhaps there are more than one Col. Gaddafis out there and the important info gets lost in the mail system since they had no address or return address… Either way, kinda stupid.

But Santa still gets his, right?

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Absolutely, we have special mailing slots and bins for him around Christmas.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

What I don’t get is why Gaddafi hasn’t promoted himself yet. You’d think as the leader of the country he’d want to be a General.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!