Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Animu ANIME!!!! :3

Mewmew

Level 18 Camwhore

Overly sensitive woman's genitals

The manga “Chobits” was really cool I thought, although the Anime they made out of it changed some important key areas (although I like one of the changes, I can’t help thinking that the manga is really the real story, because it really is, and part of the ending really annoyed me).

As for Anime itself, I absolutely loved FLCL (Fooly Cooly). What a crazy show that was, one of the few shows to ever hold my attention (my attention span is so bad I can barely finish a single sentence on one topic when speaking out loud). It was all over the place and held my attention. I like the chaotic weirdness of it too.

Orasha

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 42 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

haruharu haruko! Log in to see images! her ^_^

omfg clamp is the BEST

i love other clamp series’ too

.~.~.~.~

!!!!!!!!

SHENEN IS NOT INTENDED FOR ADULTS!!!!

hahaha. thats Yaoi/Yuri/Hentai

shenen is a mix of shojo (girls manga) and shonen (guys manga)

Orasha edited this message on 04/14/2008 11:11PM

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

Have you emo fabulous persons seen the new anime show called tungmybung? Its epic

YellowyEyes

Level 6 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Anime is ****ing stupid.

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

YellowyEyes Posted:

Anime is ****ing stupid.

Huh…I am impressed, not only was this response was both concise and accurate, but I also agree with its premise completely.

Not very clever, but for a camwhore…not bad at all.

YellowyEyes

Level 6 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

Huh…I am impressed, not only was this response was both concise and accurate, but I also agree with its premise completely.

Not very clever, but for a camwhore…not bad at all.

Ha, my opinions don’t need justification, for I am just always right.

Holy ****, I’m sounding like a troll.

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Hellsing, Maburaho, anything with submissive men in it…

Orasha

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 42 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

look i’d actually like to have a conversation about anime and people that are bashing it and being bum holes can stop please.

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Orasha Posted:

look i’d actually like to have a conversation about anime and people that are bashing it and being bum holes can stop please.

*nods* I agree and I’m tipsy… obey the tipsy person

eMP-xD

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Any1 likes Yugioh? Let’s du-du-du-du-el!

Nah actually it’s a bit little stupid. Pokemon FTW!

Mudkips Acro-
nym

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

azumanga daioh and haruhi and possibly NHK are the only good animu because they reject and parody the numerous cliches in pretty much every anime series ever

also because they’re ****ing hilarious

PENGUCHAN

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

EDIT: remove’d rp fabulous personetry

I think Miyazaki’s genuinely really good by any standard.

PENGUCHAN edited this message on 04/17/2008 7:10PM

Incredibly F-
at Man

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

It’s terrible drivel for pedophiles. That’s it. No biggie. Just thought I’d share that nugget of truth with yall. Log in to see images!

Orasha

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 42 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

Mudkips Acronym Posted:

azumanga daioh and haruhi and possibly NHK are the only good animu because they reject and parody the numerous cliches in pretty much every anime series ever

also because they’re ****ing hilarious

......hooooooly ****. those are like my FAVORITE ANIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow you have good taste ^_^

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Indeed; Haruhi is amazing. Prolly my second or third favorite. (Right up there with Code Gebum and Zero no Tsukaima)

Favorite manga: Battle Vixens (Ikki Tousen), Chibi Vampire, Angel Densetsu, Cromartie High…and…well…can’t think of too many others that impress me atm.

(those are in no particular order, btw.)

Miles edited this message on 04/17/2008 9:47PM

PENGUCHAN

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

As far as mangas go, Battle Angel Alita blew me away — gorgeous artwork and one of the most inventive scifi worlds ever. I’m hoping the James Cameron movie goes through.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Ghost in the Shell is good, probably because it treats its audience with respect. Yes, I like action moves, but that doesn’t mean i have the IQ of a potato. If there were more mainstream (because I know they’re out there, I just haven’t heard of them) animes like Ghost in the Shell, it probably would become more socially acceptable to say that you are a fan. Right now, if you claim to like anime, a lot of people think you’re a pedophile. Just my 2 pence.

King Krimson edited this message on 04/19/2008 6:14PM

Andy Waltfeld

Avatar: 14210 Wed Apr 01 19:08:48 -0400 2009

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 34 Troll

doktor_cake's ****

I kinda like Ghost in the Shell too. That is, when it doesn’t give off that **** YES YOU FAIL AT METAPHYSICS vibe.

Also, Gundam ZZ is not anime. It’s the real thing.

Also also, *takes a potato chip…and EATS IT*

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

I am but a slave of the Sovjet Union

Mewmew Posted:

The manga “Chobits” was really cool I thought, although the Anime they made out of it changed some important key areas (although I like one of the changes, I can’t help thinking that the manga is really the real story, because it really is, and part of the ending really annoyed me).

Yeah Chobits was kinda fun, but my faforite is Elfen Lied then of course Death note. Didn’t like Naruto…

General Romanov edited this message on 04/18/2008 6:25PM

gabeisfalkin-
sweet

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I adore Evangelion, Trinity Blood, and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. I’m also secretly fond of Shin-chan. I’d say one of the best anime ever is Digimon Adventure, though. But that might be my childhood talking.

And I’m a raging Pokemon movie fangirl. (Yes, fangirl… I just wanted to play a male emo kid.) But I know the Pokemon movies are pathetic, I just LIKE them a lot.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!