Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Welcome To GoatseTown: A contest for 111 Brownie Points! (Warning, this thread is going to get very NSFW very fast)

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Hey guys!

SO.

Here’s what’s up. I was lookin’ through the contest forum, and I noticed there was ONE contest running, and it was Hobojim’s. Now don’t get me wrong, I love that contest (really, go enter it, it’s made INCIT pretty fun), but there was nothing for the upper clbum of self-proclaimed… “Good Posters” to enter. Now, I’m not referring to ACTUAL good posters, just the ones who run around posting goatse and whining about how bad everyone else it. You know what I mean? That group of people who think shock is the same as quality content?

Anyway.

I thought to myself, what have these people been missing for so long that has made them so embittered? Then I remembered: there had been nothing really… EXCITING for a bit. Nobody trying to blur the ban line, almost no creative bannings PERIOD (giant allcaps in CD and the like), and nobody doing much of anything memorable.

Then.

A couple of weeks ago, I was posting halfheartedly in Adapt’s contest and talking about a hypothetical contest. Now, I won, and BECAUSE OF TOXX (which means I am obligated to run this contest ohgodpleasedontbanme) I’ll be running this contest. Here’s what YOU have to do to win MY bp’s.

Log in to see images! Post in Civil Discussion (excluding contests) like you normally would for about a week. The contest will end April 2nd.

Log in to see images! Hide as many goatses in these posts as you want. I’m talkin’ hidden links, pictures, spoilers, all that jazz. You can even edit old posts to have goatses in them! And none of the SFW goatse crap either. I’m talkin’ good ol’ hello.jpg. If there’s any doubt as to whether it counts or not, I’ll decide.

Log in to see images! Ranking will be done through a point system. Every old posts edited to have a goatse in them will be worth one point, every post made past the start of the contest with a goatse in it will be worth 2 points, and (as part of your SPECIAL FORUMWARZ UNOFFICIAL HOLIDAY CONTENT) all posts containing goatses on April 1st, 2011 will be worth four points. (My alt policy is this: if you can confirm to me that an alt is yours I will add their total to your score)

Log in to see images! Now, you’re probably thinking you’ll get banned for telling me where you posted goatses, and you’re right. So, to cirgreat timesvent this, please email me at goatsetown@gmail.com with links to your posts containing goatses.

Log in to see images! Be warned that you might get banned for this. In order to consistently post goatses, you’ll have to be one step ahead of the mods at all times.

Whoever posts the most goatses in a week will be decalred the “Mayor of GoatseTown”, and will win 100 BP. Whoever comes in second will be titled “Vice-Secretary of Interior Decorating” and win 10 BP. Whoever comes in third will get laughed at for being a ****ty contest entrant and will get a pity prize of one BP.

Hopefully this will be enough to satisfy all those posters who usually hate contests and stir up enough **** for a sundae at the same time! So get crackin’!

Remember:

1. Only CD posts count, and only if they’re not in the Contest Forum.

2. Be sure to EMAIL me at “goatsetown@gmail.com” with your entries. You know me, I won’t do anything malicious with your e-mail. I’m not like that.

3. This is probably your only April Fool’s day content, so DEAL WITH IT.

4. Don’t ban me, I have to do this.

5. Questions? TM me.

THE SHORT VERSION FOR LAZY ****HEADS

Post as many CD goatses as you can ‘till April 2nd then email me where you posted them and I’ll give you BP.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

Hey guys!

SO.

Here’s what’s up. I was lookin’ through the contest forum, and I noticed there was ONE contest running, and it was Hobojim’s. Now don’t get me wrong, I love that contest (really, go enter it, it’s made INCIT pretty fun), but there was nothing for the upper clbum of self-proclaimed… “Good Posters” to enter. Now, I’m not referring to ACTUAL good posters, just the ones who run around posting goatse and whining about how bad everyone else it. You know what I mean? That group of people who think shock is the same as quality content?

Anyway.

I thought to myself, what have these people been missing for so long that has made them so embittered? Then I remembered: there had been nothing really… EXCITING for a bit. Nobody trying to blur the ban line, almost no creative bannings PERIOD (giant allcaps in CD and the like), and nobody doing much of anything memorable.

Then.

A couple of weeks ago, I was posting halfheartedly in Adapt’s contest and talking about a hypothetical contest. Now, I won, and BECAUSE OF TOXX (which means I am obligated to run this contest ohgodpleasedontbanme) I’ll be running this contest. Here’s what YOU have to do to win MY bp’s.

Log in to see images! Post in Civil Discussion (excluding contests) like you normally would for about a week. The contest will end April 2nd.

Log in to see images! Hide as many goatses in these posts as you want. I’m talkin’ hidden links, pictures, spoilers, all that jazz. You can even edit old posts to have goatses in them! And none of the SFW goatse crap either. I’m talkin’ good ol’ hello.jpg. If there’s any doubt as to whether it counts or not, I’ll decide.

Log in to see images! Ranking will be done through a point system. Every old posts edited to have a goatse in them will be worth one point, every post made past the start of the contest with a goatse in it will be worth 2 points, and (as part of your SPECIAL FORUMWARZ UNOFFICIAL HOLIDAY CONTENT) all posts containing goatses on April 1st, 2011 will be worth four points. (My alt policy is this: if you can confirm to me that an alt is yours I will add their total to your score)

Log in to see images! Now, you’re probably thinking you’ll get banned for telling me where you posted goatses, and you’re right. So, to cirgreat timesvent this, please email me at goatsetown@gmail.com with links to your posts containing goatses.

Log in to see images! Be warned that you might get banned for this. In order to consistently post goatses, you’ll have to be one step ahead of the mods at all times.

Whoever posts the most goatses in a week will be decalred the “Mayor of GoatseTown”, and will win 100 BP. Whoever comes in second will be titled “Vice-Secretary of Interior Decorating” and win 10 BP. Whoever comes in third will get laughed at for being a ****ty contest entrant and will get a pity prize of one BP.

Hopefully this will be enough to satisfy all those posters who usually hate contests and stir up enough **** for a sundae at the same time! So get crackin’!

Remember:

1. Only CD posts count, and only if they’re not in the Contest Forum.

2. Be sure to EMAIL me at “goatsetown@gmail.com” with your entries. You know me, I won’t do anything malicious with your e-mail. I’m not like that.

3. This is probably your only April Fool’s day content, so DEAL WITH IT.

4. Don’t ban me, I have to do this.

5. Questions? TM me.

THE SHORT VERSION FOR LAZY ****HEADS

Post as many CD goatses as you can ‘till April 2nd then email me where you posted them and I’ll give you BP.

Usin’ Sandyk’s Toxx thing because it looks cool

King Jazza

Avatar: 112664 2010-03-26 06:14:26 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 69 Troll

Hail to the King baby

I read the tl;dr version, can we goatse it here?

Also, if we goatse on fb/myspace, does it count if we do it to multiple people?

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

you dont get goatse do yuou

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­honestly i thought about participating but im not about to keep track of every stupid shock image i hide on this terrible website but thanks for the effort

Joseph of Su-
burbia

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

jeez you guys settle down im trying to run a VERY IMPORTANT AND PRESTIGIOUS CONTEST over here

King Jazza Posted:

I read the tl;dr version, can we goatse it here?

Also, if we goatse on fb/myspace, does it count if we do it to multiple people?

yes, no do that **** on your own time

h0g has the goatse spirit why dont YOU???

Joseph of Suburbia edited this message on 03/25/2011 11:34PM

Joseph of Su-
burbia

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

be fun guys

Joseph of Su-
burbia

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

DOUBLE POINTS DAY

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

****ING GAY

Joseph of Su-
burbia

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Postponing until there’s enough entries to have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

INCIT-BOT 5000 Posted:

We need one more entry until we can ah hell if not interested enough to make such a ****ty reference

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Joseph of Su-
burbia

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

We have a winner!

Your third place contestant, and the winner of ONE WHOLE BROWNIE POINT is…
Johnald The Robot!
Your second place participant, and the winner of 10 Brownie points is…
Bacchus!
And the winner of this contest and 100 brownie points is…
scully!
Here’s the point breakdown for fabulous persons:
scully                     23
Bacchus                    20
Johnald the Robot          10
Sandyk                      2
Raffle_Ticket               2
bobdisgea                   2
Chawin                      2

Also, about 94% of these goatses are still there. So, if we’ve learned two things here today, it’s that the rues aren’t hard to break and my contests are hella gay.

BP will be distributed when you get unbanned, since about half of you are banned. Thread’s done, feel free to do whatever with it now.

****ing Catt. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!