Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Quantum physics. Quantum Suicide. Quantum Immortality

Mike_To_Tha_-
Ford

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

After looking up Chrono Trigger on Wikipedia, I stumbled upon time travel. It caught my interest after talking about a Grandfather paradox, which is to say that if you went in time and killed you grandpa, what do you think would happen? You would cease to exist, right? Not so, because if you didnt exist, you could have never killed your grandpa in the first place, therefore canclelling out the grandpa’s death. IMHO, very interesting.

Quantum suicide

Another topic that I saw was Quantum suicide and immortality. I’ll start with quantum suicide. It is a lot like Russian Roulette. If you dont die, in an alternate reality, you did die. In that instant, you commited quantum suicide. That is, killing yourself in an alternate reality.

Quantum Immortality

After playing Quantum Russian Roulette, and surviving, you are quantum-ly immortal. That is, you cannot be killed in that instant, by that gun, in that place. Log in to see images!

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

its flawed logic to claim that you are immortal in that instant because one possible cause (i.e. the gun) did not kill you. in the moment that you attempted to fire the empty barrel into your head, the building you were standing in could have collapsed due to the earthquake that occurred and you’re impaled. yes, the gun did not kill you. no, you were never immortal.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

go watch dogreat timesentaries or something to sustain your knowledge instead of discussing it with ****ing forumwarz. god damn.

Adjective

immortal (not comparable)

1. (fiction, religion, mythology, biology, of a being) Not susceptible to most or all forms or effects of death.

1. Who possesses biological immortality, thus is unable to grow old or rejuvenates regularly and indefinitely.

2. Who is unable to be physically hurt, or is always perfectly cured from injuries.

3. Who is unable to be inflicted with any disease, or is always perfectly cured from sickness.

4. Who undergoes an eternal cycle of repeatedly resurrecting, reincarnating or performing metempsychosis.

2. (history) That merits to be always remembered.

Which one of those applies to having not been killed?

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Babies first plurality of worlds.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

I watched back to the future once and that taught me pretty much how all this **** works but thanks for trying to sound smart.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Skyman747 Posted:

I watched back to the future once and that taught me pretty much how all this **** works but thanks for trying to sound smart.

FLUX CAPACITORS

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

FLUX CAPACITORS

Calm down, don’t be an bum.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Now that you’ve learned that nobody wants to discuss this, why don’t you make like a tree… AND GET OUTTA HERE.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!