Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business Game audio

Hello

I am writing this email to introduce my company and myself to your organization. My name is Troy Morrissey and I am a founding Partner here at DARC Productions Inc.

A little about us, DARC Productions is a full post audio/recording facility located Downtown Toronto.Theservices we offer accommodate all of the audio needs of game development today. Our modest studio is perfect for composition, sound design, Foley, voice-overs, 2.1 or 5.1 mix and has been tailored with gaming in mind. All our equipment is specifically selected to capture the highest caliber of audio. Our audio creation and manipulation tools ensure you have original cutting edge sound. Plus our live room is perfect for tracking drums and orchestral instrumentation giving a polished sound that the gamer will experience. Our Live room also doubles as the perfect environment for capturing flawless voiceovers. And if you need us to come to you, our mobile rig is one of the best setups in the city. We are also proficient in many different types of middleware.

Why not have your audio worked on by professionals, who want to see your game reach its full potential. Our goal is to create audio on par with that of major released titles at a cost that reflects today’s game development companies.

I would very much like to meet the team.

Thanks for your time

Troy Morrissey

Anonymous
Anonymous
03/17/2011 6:08PM     | #

rofl wtf is this thread Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
03/17/2011 6:52PM     | #

Hello.

Anonymous
Anonymous
03/17/2011 8:43PM     | #

as a serious response, consider this game a finished product. if you’re trying to contact the creator of this website, doing so on this website is probably the least productive way to do so, as he literally doesn’t visit here anymore. he got a real job for the company that made http://www.ashleymadison.com/ so you could try getting him there

Anonymous
Anonymous
03/17/2011 8:56PM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!