Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Magicka

Parsleyfrank

Avatar: 185636 Sun Jun 14 21:54:10 -0400 2009

Level 1 Re-Re

I tried this game and hated it. I’m not smart enough to keep track of 8 elements at the same time, I just kept blowing myself up or dying in some stupid way because the only attacks that kill things seem to kill me too. And the movement system is terrible. I don’t want to have to aim my mouse cursor somewhere and left click in order to make my guy walk. This game would be 1402801% better with asdw movement.

And thats what parsleyfrank thinks.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Parsleyfrank Posted:

I tried this game and hated it. I’m not smart enough to keep track of 8 elements at the same time, I just kept blowing myself up or dying in some stupid way because the only attacks that kill things seem to kill me too. And the movement system is terrible. I don’t want to have to aim my mouse cursor somewhere and left click in order to make my guy walk. This game would be 1402801% better with asdw movement.

Maybe I’m fine with the movement system because of how much time I put into diablo 2. Log in to see images!

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

Parsleyfrank Posted:

This game would be 1402801% better with asdw movement.

I don’t see how WASD would work at all considering you need to have control over 8 element bumons to cast spells. Were you going to bind those eight bumons to your mouse or something?

Also, what Crinkz said. I played Diablo 2 for years so the mouse movement in this game didn’t really bother me one bit.

Nillo edited this message on 03/04/2011 1:25AM

Count_Smurf

Avatar: 238805 2010-08-19 21:36:46 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I find it to be pretty fun. It would be better if I had a better framerate, but since my pc is more than a few years old I’m probably doing good just to run the thing.

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

Nillo Posted:

I don’t see how WASD would work at all considering you need to have control over 8 element bumons to cast spells. Were you going to bind those eight bumons to your mouse or something?

Also, what Crinkz said. I played Diablo 2 for years so the mouse movement in this game didn’t really bother me one bit.

Not all of us live in the past!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Peregrine Posted:

And you can rebind them in the options menu.

Just most people don’t have that many bumons.

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

Peregrine Posted:

that is just a godawful mess

also i feel bad for anyone who doesnt look back fondly on diablo 2

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!