Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sup lemme git sum

Kanye West

Avatar: 214905 2010-01-07 14:28:27 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Permanoob

I'mma let you finish, but x had one the greatest y's of ALL TIME!

What da ****, yall niigs, yall forget about me

N all da gimmick alts in da ARP?

Well, I’m back, mutha****as, so ya laidies get douch-n’,

Call up my G mubarak, we got a revolution,

ova-throw da prezidnt, set up a rogue state,

don’t get me i-rate

more fail than protivate

but all ****es be hearin all the rhym’s i be spillin

call me hostess s. cake cos girls luv my fillin’

bt back on subbbbject, time for a fine upstanding member of society to rolllll’-play

dropping mo bombs that the dude @ ennolllllll’-gay

ill be the best, and yull always be ooooooooooo k

sippin on champ while i rite dis verse

you rimes cndnt get worse

rollin up in a huuurse

cause you backing that dead-****

i make makein dat bread-shiiit

call yo momma bak up, she could give me some head

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

(this next part jayz rote but he a dumbum so he rhyme that on his oun)

peace arp hataz

Yo, Kanye West’s signature, I’m really happy for you, and I’mma let you finish, but MYSPACE TOM HAD THE BEST SIGNATURE OF ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME!

NOT AN ALIEN

Avatar: 222818 2009-12-12 16:41:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

HI EVERYONE NO CAUSE FOR ALARM IM JUST AN AVERAGE USER LIKE YOURSELF

HOLD UP YOU AFRICAN LET ME GET MY CLOWN ON

YOU RHYMES MISS MORE THAN A COKED UP LE-BRON

YOU CANT TAKE MY INTERGALACTIC bum FLOW

GOT THE GIRLS WITH THREE mammary glands UP IN MY STU-DI-OH

I CANT DEAL WITH YOUR HUMAN RHYMES THAT ARE GAY

SO ILL GET IM MY PARTY SHIP AND FLY UP AWAY

LEAVE THIS **** AS PLANET

AND ALL THE HUMANS WHO SPAN-IT

IF YOU GOT MORE RETALIATION THEN I SUGGEST YOU CAN-IT

RIP DAD GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Yeah, that’s right, fine upstanding member of societys, I reply to my OWN threads.

Who cares what you all said?

This place is just damn dead.

You said ARP was ****, well, maybe then you’re right.

But I suggest you pull a motion twin and then just die, 2, nite.

You could spend a year reading posts made by Ho-bart

and let some good posts start

‘Cause trolling is an, art,

But none of that **** could bring back Forum warz,

The problem? Man, we nig’z just a bunch-a borin’ whores.

So preach what you say, and say what you know,

One way or another let’s make this thread in FoW,

or Closet of Shame, it’s pretty much the same,

i just wont let all threads end with the same lame-

ness, just stop posting? Man, that’s a laugh.

If one person stopped we’d cut activity, by half,

Just check out the forums if you want to see,

this blazen display of medi-o-crity.

Ain’t been nothing in Won or Shame for months.

Now whose fault is that, you mediocre dunce?

We gotta be awesome, or god-awful-****-bad

Gotta make an impression, can’t live the life I had,

So **** up this thread, post goatses galore,

Or fill it will cool ****, and even the score,

cause I won’t settle for sub-par no more.

Doctor O

Avatar: 215253 2009-11-01 01:29:35 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boing Boing! I'm bouncing off! :)

Now when you wake up…
I suggest you don’t turn the fake up…
Look at all the threads and maybe shake up…

just

START SOME CHAOS,
GET CHOSELF BANNED
JUST DON’T GO BACK TO MEMES AND DRAGINSPAM
Do some quality postin’, or some quality FLAMin
Like I did to yo mom when I plowed and CAMEin

her woman's genitals.God, that felt dirty.

“I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known” — Walt Disney

ZALG0

Avatar: 213214 2010-01-07 14:28:08 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

THAT STRING CONTAINS INVALID CHARACTERS

I͚̠̩͓̟̔͗ ͈͓̙̘̠̯̃̋ͅW̪͍̩͎͊̃͐͊̓̉͘a̷̩͙͈̳̩̯ͨ̈́ͥ̅͂̊̎̈̌͢i̴̧̗͔͉̱̼ͥ̃t̷̝̗̜͖͓̒͞ ̛͉̜̳̪ͦ͌̍̎͑̌͗͢ͅb̧ͤ̍ͨ̿̋҉̰̯̲̳̤̣ė̵͇̬̣͚̣̱͎͛̿ͮ͘h̢͈͇̤̪̙͕ͮ̄ͫ͗̚ȉ̴̵̘̯̳̪̩̗̺ͤ͆ņͪ͛ͩͩͯ̑ͨ̍҉̰͍̣͇͔̻̼͙ḑ͉̹̌̈́̽ͭ̓̀͢ ̸̧̞͔͓͍̞̘̂̂̌ͤ͒̌̒ͮ͞ţ̵̨͚͎̩̦̩̦̹̪̤ͬ͆̒͗h̦̞͇̬͚̒̌ͅe̻̗̎́ͥ͒͗͊̊̇ͨ ̦̼͚̭̘̟̫͔̃͐̄̓ͩ̾W͕̭̹̯̮̲͖̏̅͗̀̀͟͝a̢̗̝̠̫̭͉͐̍̆͌ͨ͂̋l̰͕̖̒̇̔̓̀̏͐ͥ͞͠l̵̰͊,̞͇̳͍͓͈ͨ̽͐̊͐ͮͨͥͅ

̢̺̠̖̪ͭ͒d̉̉̆ͬ̿̂̀҉̧͕̬̙͇̘̞i̴̧̟̦̪̹͈̲͎͕ͨ̑ͪ̏̈́s̯̲̦̯̎a̢̬̼̿̔̍ͨ̔ͬ͐͝ͅp̻̝̜̲͖̥̻̀ͪ̊̀̕p̠̜̠ͫ̾ͥ͆ͪ͂o̸͕̻̲̟̺̻̱͒̽i̴͎̺͇͈̼͔̭͆̀ͯͯ̄̔ͮͥ̕n̨͈̤̝̝̋̏ͦ̂͡t̡͕̦̯̞̱͔̩̄̾e̜͈̱̗̞̟̦͚̎ͪ̽ͪ́ͤ̅ͬͭd̪̮̮͇͌̅́͞ ͙̾͒a̵̢̲͔̔̌̓̾͑͐͞t̨̧͚̮̰̤̻̲ͧͫ͌̓ͬ ͎̭̻̰͓̲̠̳̍͌̃͊̿̎̀͟y͂̃̾̅͋̌̍ͧ̂҉̤̟̪͈ͅͅȏ̡͍͍̪͕̻̠̝ṷ̴͕̙̔̒̌ͭͅ ̧̡̮͍̬̙̹̘̒͆͋ͧͫ́a̙̹̳̹̬̲͍̪̯ͬ̋̍͡l̫̠̆̆ͯ͊ͯ̈̀́l̸̛͙͔̯̦͕͓̫̗͗̿,̴̧̛̩͋ͧ̑ͨ̄̐͛̀

̞͚̜̖̻̋́͌̈̂̉̈́̾͝M̧̯̟͚ͪ̓͝͝y͎͎͚͉̭̝͕̟͋ͨ̾̈́͆̓̚̕ ̸̸̤̺̬͖̾̔ͭ͘c̻̮̠̟͊̔̓͛͛́̾́͘͝ö̜͈͉̥ͤͤ̀c̶̣͈͙̖͍̺̯̖̄͑̋ͬͨ̊ͧ͟k͔͇̗̯̹͔͇̄͂͑͊̓̽͛͢’̗̇͛͌͟͟s̨̩̹̩̖͉̖͖ͯ͗ͨ͌̏̽ ̶̧̢͇̰̝̟͒ͮ͂̄͊͊̃̈s̸ͨ̒ͪ͑͏̼̩͓͓͍̹̼o̫̔̒̍͂̌ͫ ̡͔̜̩͚̮̝̮̓̔ͪͨ̅̒̚ṯ̵̪̝̫̖̹͍̞͐͗ͫą̲͔̲ͯͨ̆ͨ̐̚l̵̼̹̤͚̬̊ͫ̍̍ͩ̿ͨͭ̈́l̨̨̡͔ͪͯ̇,̳̯̹͚̳͛͑̆̚ͅ ̶̼̬̤̱̘̞͇̯̒̆̌ͫͮ͝t̬̣̖͊͐ͯhͣ̃̓̅̉ͨ͏̣͕ḁ̴̞̱͇̯̼͔ͭ͆̿̂͗̐̔͠͡t̨͈̜̳̘ͨ̾ͪͦ̈́͞ ̰̏ͪͯͯ̚m̢̢̗̲͖̟̤̪̫̼ͬ͛ͫͩ̈ͫy̵̢̯͈̮̤̔̿̑͋͗̓̍ͅͅ ̶̰͕̬̞̆̐̌̑̍ͤ̐ͨb̒̐͗̅ͦ͌͐͐͂҉̶̥̙͕̣͜a̘͓͍̣͛ͥ̎ͮ̎́́l̯̭̙̩̆̆ͥͯͥ͛ͨͦ͟͝l͚̼̲̟̆̂ͣ̇̑̇̆s̍̏̐͋ͩ҉̗͞,̴͚̘͓̗͌̽̿̇ͫͧ̓ͮ̀͡ ̢̜̥̩͉͕̆͑̋̌̐ͯͦ́a̴̖͙̞͉̘͚͈ͥͤ̔͒̽r̶͖̪̝̝͔̟ͨ̄̐́ë̯̭̰͇̠͙̲́̇̓ ̦̲ͭͤͯ̈̋͗̾̿ö̞̞̠̜̫ͪ̎ͦ͒ͅn̗̗̫͂͑ͬ ̸̞͍̻̞ͣͧ̕͟c̷̯̟̖͖͔̲͉̤̱̎ͮ̔̉͞a̸̐̿̋͂̉̄̀̎͂҉͖̘̹̲̱̬̤͖̖l̼͎̙͉̪̊̍ͨ̌ͅḻ̱̽,́ͫͩ҉̙͍̠͓̯͉̱͔͇

̲̬̬̲̘̑̌͒ͯ̎Ŷ͔̹̼͉̘͙̿ͩo̴̷̖̟̥͆̂ͣ͒͟u̘̭̰̦̗͇̟ͬͩ’̧̤̠͒̎̓ͧ̉͒͘v̰͈̬͚̣̲̗̲̄̍̿ͣͫ̀e̠̱̽ͫ̈͊͑͐͂ ̸̲͎̖̝̳͔̟ͦ͐̍̌̈́g͊̓҉͍̼̪͓̺͓ͅo̸̢̹̯͎̼̺̯͉͉͌̊̕t̯̠̔̎̓͗͡ ̗̟̟̠̯̑ͬ̿̈̽͗ṫ̻̲͎͍̺͓̦̿̔ͭ̚ë̅͆͑ͫ̎̔̓͏̦̖͚̟̗͚͡ͅrͪ̂͌̏̒̂͋͏̴̙̩̤̭̣͕r̨̃̈́ͣ͒̐ͤ̋͏͇͍̳̤͓͚̞̙́ĭ̷͕ͩ̉͐͟͢ͅb͎̯͙̽ͤ̓ͮ͛͌͛ͯ̕ͅl̊̋҉̠̻̝̠͍̰̟͚̥ḙ̢̘̗̲̥̠̼ͮ̔ ̣̰̰͇͔̮̋̂͐̈́ͨ̿f̞̗͈̑̽ͦͫ͝ͅl͙̤͈̯͈̤̼ͭ̉ͩ̐̉̈́͟o͚͑̂̏́wͦ̀̈́̍̐̑͟҉͈̺͓̠̬̤͓ͅ,̧͖̠̞̽͆̏ͧ͌͠

̷̟̤̾̽͐ͫ̿À̧̡͈̥̗̫̺̪̠̃ͪͅn̠̞̫̈́̎̂̾̚͝d̷̶̛͇̘͌̒ͮ ̞̟̇͊̂ͦ̏͊y̺̖͂ͪͯͫ̔ͥ͂́ơ̜̭̗͉̗̥ͥ͘ũ̗͔̯͉͗ͩ̓͒r̜̰̮̯͎͇̰͖ͣͬͧͩͤ ̴̵͚̭̝̾̃̍͡r̡̞̺͕̅̉ͧ̀̆ͨ̏ͫ́h͙͈̯͎͚͇̙̳̓̃̾͜͜y̮̯ͥ͋̔ͣ̊̋̚͝m̻̝͂̊ͦ͛̆ͣ͌̍͜͜i̛̹͎̤̮̞ͭͣ̿̋̓̽̆ͨ͊́n̹̺̯̹̩̥̳̲̿̕ḡ̢͎͇̘̑͋͡’̮̩̯̻̙̋̏̉̆̃̽͑̕s̵̝͋͑͘ ͕͕͔̗̠͉͉͇̉̐̓̍̚̕aͬͮ͑̀҉̮̺͇͈̮̣̺t̻͕ͥ̅̚͜͞r̨͕̻̽ͭ̀̚o̢̡̩̪ͬͯͅc̛͇̪̯̲͙̼͓̋ͫͤ̇͐ͤͣͧ͜i̛̳̼̝̋̆̑̈́͞͡ǫ̰̯͇͍͌̓͐ͨ̈́̎͡͝u̪̝̲̻͇ͧ̈́̒̓ͪ͑̕ṡ̸̩̤ͤ̽͘ͅ.̯͉ͭ̈̐͘

̧̫̟̝ͪͦ͛̕Y̷̝̭̹̥̪̜̳̱̒ͪ̿ͅo̶̍̂͏͕͍̻͠ü̚͏̹̯̝̮͔͇̀ ̅̂̓̐ͨ͢҉̙͉͓̲ĝ̪͚͕͓̙͍̱̰̝̆̔̒̒̔̂̚u̩͎͈̳͇͈͈̔ͧ́̂̏͂͛ͬ̕y͖̬͕͓̐ͣ̎̈̍s̝̯̮̙̤͎̖͇͒͞͠ ̡̱̤̥͙̙̗͗ͪͩ̐̄̑́͗a̻͕̫̰͖̻ͧͥ̄̒̾͛̐ͬ̒͘r͔̣̞̞̭̦̦̎ͨ̃̀̐̔̕͘e̳̞̖̼ͮͥ̀͐̔̄ͩ̄̉͝ ̢͖̣̪̯̈̿ͦ̋̂̋̿͠m̴̠̖̰̻̯̂͊͊̾́̆̄̚͟͡ͅo̸͊ͪ̊̌ͩ͗̒͊҉͚͉̰̞̳̠r͛́ͮ̅̃ͨ̈́͊̚͏̢͉̤̣͖̭̀ë̜͙̜́̎͐̔͜͠ ̵̷̘̌ͦͥ̀ͪ͆ͪ̅̾į̴͙͖͓͇̰̮͕͖ͯ̓͆ͮͨͨ͋͟n͔̬̺͈͎͈̣͒̓̇̽̌ͣͣ́f̻̖̻̤̭̞̓̓͆͑̀͠ͅl̢̰̗̗̮̙̼͒a̭̳͑͒͞t̵̶̷̰̹̭̒͌̑̓̚e̳͈͖ͭ̅̅͡ḑ̡̌̄͆̑̉͏͈͚̼̬̦̙͍ͅ ͉͔̺ͯͭͤ͜ͅt̴̶̸̻͖̠̜͙̪̝͐̇̎ͣ͗̚h̩͈̟̤͎͖͆ͨ͒̉̄̓͝a̸̩̩̤̣̹̼̯͔̙̽͛ͣͧͭ͟͠n͖̖̫̩̯͕͕̙̋̈́ ̮̻̮̹ͫ̂̌̍̓̚̚̚ͅa͈̥̙͕̣ͪ̑ͦ̇͐ͯͣ ̎͒̎͂҉̨̰͓̝͙͟f̡̛̝̭͚̮͈ͣͭ̓͗̏ͪ̀ͅr̥̼͙͇͈̯̫̭̿͞ī͔̖̫͋ͣ͐̿ͩ̃gͩ̏̏ͤ͝͡҉̲̳͍̩̬̟̜h̫̰͈͚͆͘͘͟ͅtͮ̒͐ͬ̊̈́͏̛̫̟̦͢ḙ̳̈͒́͟ṉ̼̟̳͇̲͕̜̯̊͊ͮͤ̈e̵̫̻͓̺̯͓̩͇̜̋̽̓͡d̦͔͙̥͕ͨ̀ ̨̩͉͉̲͎͈ͪͮͮ̓̋͒̕b̐͒̿͏̜͔̬͡l̢͉̘̱̫̩̱̞̼ͪͤ̋̌̉̕ơ̙̝̗͉ͦͪ͆̃͑̒wͩ͗ͤ͛̃͟͏͇̼̥̜̲̮̻͔̜fͭ͋̉̽̈̐͆̔̊҉̷̖͉̼̺̯̫̭̫̟͠i̶̲̫̮̹̗͉̓̍̇ͤ̉̆̑̏̕s͕͍͕̫̪͓̹̯̋ͮ͑͑͒ͤ̇̕h̡̩̣̞̞͋̽ͣ͛̇ͬ͛ͥ.͇͙̃

̴͎̠͚̲͎͕̼̬̋̆ͤ͂́̀S̱̟͔̜̑ȩ͙͖͚̳̤̜̺͙͋̿ͯ̃̆͂̎ͨe̷̲̙̣͒̈ͤ,̴̼͕͈͙̗̩̫̋ͅ ̵̯͆̌ͬ͐̚Ì̘̙̘’̡̯̩̺̙̦̞̣̒͛͑m̟̖̦̹͔̦͍ͩ̽͒̊̔̓͌̽͐͘͟ ̴̧̳̬̘̥̼̭̞͉̟͊̊͟ṭ̳̞̓̈́͛̇͂̈ͭ͊̉ă͕̝̠̼͈̱̇ͨͫ̃͟l̵̛̹̟̯͙̂̑̂ͥ̀̆̆k̴̞̩̦ͬ̒ͯͪ̈́i̬̖͉̫̺̮ͣ̒̈́ͨn̵̪ͫͣ́́̑̆̓͌̀’ͫ̎̎̽ͦ̄͏҉͚̜͕̬̩̝ͅ ͈̬͈͓͚̃̅ͫͯ̌̀̀͟F̬̘͉̤̏́ͯ̋̒̽̈̓͊ͅU͇̦ͭG̴̜̯̼̯ͫͬͭͮͬ̋̽́U̶̱͖̪̼͒͞,͖̜̮̯̎ͬ̈͝͠

̡̖͈͕̬͍̇̈́́͟O̷̵͊̈́͌̽҉̖̱r̘̙͙̭͈̯ͧ̋͛͂͊ͤ̔̔̕ ̖̩ͤ̎m̶̪͖͔̱̃͑ͪ̃͛̈͋̾a̴͔̪̼ͮ͒y̷͍̯͂̾̑̃̃̈́̒ͨ͡b̘̤̹͎͓͕͕̤̱̍̅̌̒̿ͮ͆ę̯̟̫ͧ̒̾ͮ͛ ̵̙̰͎͇̙̤͆m̗̦̺͙̟͍̳̩̣͌͊̓o̴͉͔̜̯̙̽͑̂ͮ̃̈́r̶̶͇̭͖̻̻̺̼̮͗͂ͭͭ͛͡e̶̴̲͇̮̠̮̬̝ͣ̒̈́ͮ͋̃̓͛ͭͅ ̧̤̩̺̭̪̇͐̔̅̊ͥͯ̑ͧ͢l͙̬̞͉̬̬͍̳ͤ̔ͬͮ̌ͩͬ͌i̘̦̳͙̼̘͙͕̇ͨͬͩ͒̀k̶̝̝͂̽̓ͭe̫ͧ̆ͤ͌͡ ̴̡͚̘͓͕͌̀̉͘F̸̵̭̗͚̼̭̋ͨ̋͂͠U͔͍̞͙̳͍̺͖ͤ̈͂̏͠C̢̬̖̟̰̱̟̤͍͉ͨ̇ͪͧ̉ͨ͒̑̀͝K̛͎̭̙͚͓̃ͦ̾̒ͭ͠-̛̙͉͖̤͚͈̣ͦ̉̊̆ͩ͂ų̹̪̼̜͉̮ͧͬͨ͂͞,̹͇͈͍͉͊̑̇̊̔́͘

̖̤̼̘͉ͭ̐͐ͫ̍̃̇̏̇͘͜C̪ͧ̇̀̂̂͞a͚͈̪͇ͫͪ͢ṷ̶̙̿̾͟͞s̸̵͕̟͓̲̥̝ͬ̃̐ͣ̽e͉̒̽̅͛̑͛̐͌͞ ̸̨̟̥͙̙̜̤͔̖̌̑̓ͪ͑ͪ̚͟I̢̫̾̎̑̀̿ͯ̈ͅ ̈́ͨ̊̈̓҉̠͎̜̘̝͓̦͖g̸̢̧͉͉͗̚o̭̜̒̃̅͜t͌̆̓ͫ̉̽͏̟ ̴̲̺̖͍̗̜̟ͯ͊́ͭ̑̚͞ͅm̶̸̙̩͚͆̾ͦ̈́̿͂̚ő̰̼̯͌̏’̢̲͖̩̄͛͊͡ ̵̧̲̪͉̝̻̈́̓̉̄̽͗̾c̒͊͗͌͆͗ͮ̚͏͏̲͍̹͘a͕͔̗͎̯̩̱̳̜͒̃̒̈͞s̨̫̰̯̣̯̎̉ͥ̊͗̆̇͠ͅh͎̱͉̫͒ͤͫ̏ͧ̇̅͟ ̴̼͚ͮ̃́̂̇̒͆ţ̶͔̼̱͎̦ͮ͆̋̀̔͛́h̡̥͎̺͓͇̓ͣ͌ͮ͐̚ả̶̟̮͖̩̩̣̫ͧͧͭͤ̚̚n͍͉̫͉̳͛̊̅̅͋ͪ̏͘͡ͅ ̨͙̥̳̜͑͋ͤ͆͘e͒ͥ̂͋̇ͤ͆̀͠͏͕̼̙̟ṿ̸̨̼͔̑ͣ͘e͉̲̯ͧ̐̍̇ͅņ̇͏̘̯̥ ̢͚̭̱̥̗͂ͥ͋̓ͅͅẗ̷̬͖̳̜͑͗̿͞h̵̶͈̗̫̹͖̭ͥ̒̍̐́e̸̷̯͎̬͑ͣͫ̅͝ ̴̥̜̌̔̈́ͥb̰̺̜̣͍̺̐̅ͫ̓̓̈͞͡e̢͚̘̘̔̄ͥ͋ͦ͝s̷̢̨͈̭͍̣͉̘ͬͣͤͪ̇͛ͤ͆t̡͐̒ͨ̄͆̔̽̄҉̳̝̣̠̗̞͓ ̛͒̐͗͏̼͍̤̰̻͇̭J͓̱̞̋ͫ̾e̵͈͎̭̜̊̊̓̒ẉ̨̫̦̩̻̟̾̒͠ͅ ̰̞̔ͦd̵̨̠̰͚͊͗̾̌̄͆̑͢o̲̱̬̰ͪ.̶̭̜ͥ́

Į͖̗͙̲̻̬͈͓̥ͬ̎̕ ̶̊̐͐̓͊̋̃҉̻̹̻̰Hͩ͌̓̑ͭ̂҉̡̰̰̯̥͝A̎͗͗ͪ̎́̆͐҉͕ͅV̥̞̅ͧE̞̰̟̥͔͚͕̊́͞ ̲͇͈̗ͪ̃ͪ̌̍͑̚͞Č͎͉̖͔͎ͪ͡O̡͈̘̙̲͎͈͈̾̒̈́ͨ̇̂ͯ̚͡M̷̪̼ͪ͌̀͊ͪ͑ͅE̱̳͉̾͝ ̄̿͆̔͆҉̴̧̙͚̣̹̖̞̯F̡ͬ̓̌͌̈́ͥͧͦ҉͚͈̯̭͈͉̣͖͙Ò̼̝̮̆͂̓ͮͣͨ̚͢R̢̔̄̋͂̽̀҉̲̜̦ ̧̆͐̐̅̄̊҉̝̹̣̳̪̩͍̪F͉̖͕͚̠̂͂ͩ̋̒͜͠ͅL̨̥̘̥̰͍̘̝̏͌̽̈̅̈́ͭͩͦA̵̴̛͍̯̥͓̠͖̗̞ͫ͒̉M̸̠̹̙͆̈́͆͗ͭ͐́Ę̦̲͓̳̜̹͇͈̫ͩ̈́̄ͧ́͜B̵͙͓̠̤̬͕̪ͣ̂͟Aͫ̄̍͆̓̓͛̉҉҉̣̳̬̜̳T͙̞̥̺̩̒̆̒̎̚Ḛ̭͕̬̯̮͓͂ͨͥͪ̉̚

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

STIR **** UP 2011 : NO MORE MEDIOCRITY : WHEN EVEN THE MOST UNREMARKABLE POSTER EVER REALIZES THINGS ARE UNREMARKABLE, THAT’S A PRETTY BIG WAKEUP CALL

Green Eyes

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 69 Camwhore

Sad eyes for Arktor Forever!

Charlie Sheen alt, why have you forsaken us?

Syncope

Avatar: 246773 2010-12-26 11:42:09 -0500

[RadioShaq]

Level 62 Camwhore

“Skank-Ass Ho-Bag”

Every time I attempt to write a rhyme I seem to forget where I

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!