Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay I love sucking male reproductive organ and the idea of getting ****ed is SO hot through glory hole (gh) so much that I made my own in my apartment. Looking for hot guys under 25 with big male reproductive organs. I like slim skater guys, smooth to hairy. NO FAT GUYS. I'll suck you off, swallo

Celerysteve -
from an Alte-
rnate Univer-
se

Avatar: 202036 2011-01-22 12:20:19 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 9 Camwhore

This user was dimension banned by FalconFour

I love sucking male reproductive organ and the idea of getting ****ed is SO hot through glory hole (gh) so much that I made my own in my apartment. Looking for hot guys under 25 with big male reproductive organs. I like slim skater guys, smooth to hairy. NO FAT GUYS. I’ll suck you off, swallow, or take your male reproductive organ up my bum. I’m 5’11” 28” waist blond/blue with a 7” male reproductive organ I sometimes like to have serviced as well. Hit me up – must have pics. Prefer full body nude, but at least have a male reproductive organ shot.

Celerysteve -
from an Alte-
rnate Univer-
se

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 9 Camwhore

I want to meet up in a room wearing a too short skirt pulled over my waist, with a panty girdle, bra and pantyhose on. I like the room darken and full of groping men. Pbum me around like a party joint at a Woodstock concert! If you want to know more, just contact me.

Celerysteve -
from an Alte-
rnate Univer-
se

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 9 Camwhore

Attractive chubby but not sloppy bi guy is looking for blow and go session. Drop your pants and **** my throat. Dump your load, that’s it. Be very clean and DDF like me. Prefer big cut male reproductive organs but all considered. Please send pic of male reproductive organ I will be sucking on. Not into endless b.s. emails. Be ready play. Looking for NOW. Put “blow me” in your message

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Is the alternate universe you’re from Craigslist?

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

>a woodstock concert

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Alternate Universe Celerysteve likes male reproductive organs? That’s odd, because we all know that regular universe Celerysteve likes male reproductive organs. I guess some things stay the same in every universe.

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Alternate Universe Celerysteve likes male reproductive organs? That’s odd, because we all know that regular universe Celerysteve likes male reproductive organs. I guess some things stay the same in every universe.

You missed the important part. Alternate universe Steve likes to suck big male reproductive organs. Regular universe Steve prefers to be bum****ed by absolutely mbumive male reproductive organs.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

I was into arguing with steve when it was still underground

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

this thread inspired me to go to craigslist for the first time and wow the personals are creepy

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█ ░░░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█ ░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀ ░░░▀░▀ ░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░ 

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!