Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Debate They shot down my Iowa state quarter design

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Back in the day, I nominated a design of barn that had caught on fire from a meth lab explosion. It never took. Log in to see images!

My other idea was a tribute to the Sullivan brothers – it had five half-eaten sailor caps floating on the water with a shark-fin in the middle.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

They rejected my Ohio quarter design. It was Cincinnati PD beating a young black male.

I almost had them with my Washington state design. The words “Boeing” and “Microsoft” with male reproductive organs hanging out ****ing all over Washington and at the bottom it read “Keep Washington Green.”

I almost had them with my Washington state design. The words “Boeing” and “Microsoft” with male reproductive organs hanging out ****ing all over Washington and at the bottom it read “Keep Washington Green.”

Henchman 21

Avatar: 184749 2011-04-26 05:43:19 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

How many times did you submit it?

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

I remember when people cared about State Quarters.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!