Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Debate I miss the golden days of mods

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Nicco Posted:

Uhm, they do?

Because they’ve tried to come back.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

ITT: People miss laissez-faire, I sit back and laugh.

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

dobnits Posted:

ITT: People miss laissez-faire, I sit back and laugh.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Because they’ve tried to come back.

All three have tried to come back at some point, especially iRAWR. PANTS & Kraid just eventually gave up. iRAWR still tries, from time to time.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

iRAWR still tries, from time to time.

Tell him he can come back if he makes his name ”I3> Cid” and never makes another alt, legal or otherwise.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

CrinkzPipe Posted:

I referenced this video in another thread then you quoted me and said something gay and got banned. What’s going on there? It’s like you have a crush on me weird…

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Oh look, an internet community unhappy with its moderators for doing their jobs. This has never happened before.

But Cid does seem like a bit of a male reproductive organ sometimes, although it’s likely that all the others are male reproductive organs too but Cid is the most visible one.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Oh look, an internet community unhappy with its moderators for doing their jobs. This has never happened before.

But Cid does seem like a bit of a male reproductive organ sometimes, although it’s likely that all the others are male reproductive organs too but Cid is the most visible one.

bowlcuts have no say in this

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Celerysteve Posted:

I referenced this video in another thread then you quoted me and said something gay and got banned. What’s going on there? It’s like you have a crush on me weird…

I was following up your quote. At the end he says “Shut the **** up fine upstanding member of society.”

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

CrinkzPipe Posted:

I was following up your quote. At the end he says “Shut the **** up fine upstanding member of society.”

A boy approaches a dog to pet it saying, “Aw, hell no, what’s up, dog?”, but the dog reacts violently, causing the boy to back away. Mutt arrives and says, “Hey kid, I’m a computer! Stop all the downloadin’!” as the boy steps back from the dog. The dog leaves. Mutt puts his hands on the boy’s shoulders and asks him to, “Help computer.” The boy explains, “I don’t know much about computers, other than, other than the one we got at my house, and my mom put a couple of games on there and I play ‘em.” Mutt, either annoyed by this or so angered that his software malfunctions, replies with a garbled robotic message that sounds like “Messed up the plan, didn’t ya?” when slowed down and the pitch is increased.

Raffle_Ticket

Avatar: 243672 2010-12-29 15:37:16 -0500

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Camwhore

at home with his fat mom

Mondegreen

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!