Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Teh Drama answer to that whole kyoubai thread (because I've been too busy having a real life and working on my US pbumport so I can finally move out of brazil sometime next year)

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

whoa the guy is ****ing very special

also sup

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

sup

where’re you moving to :3

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

prob detroit lol

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

moving from one **** hole to another.

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Skyman747 Posted:

moving from one **** hole to another.

detroit sounds p nice Log in to see images!

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

Fran, do you have to take the citizenship test, or are you coming to the U.S. as a permanent resident? If you’re taking that test I’ll help you study, it’s ridiculous amounts of trivia that most citizens born here never learn. Log in to see images!

viscera

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

OR YOU COULD JUST MARRY ME!

viscera

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

Oh wait, lol, that’s illegal. Log in to see images!

viscera

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

And I’m already married and this idiot guy won’t sign the divorce papers and keeps leaving the country.

viscera

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

FMLLog in to see images!

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

viscera Posted:

Fran, do you have to take the citizenship test, or are you coming to the U.S. as a permanent resident? If you’re taking that test I’ll help you study, it’s ridiculous amounts of trivia that most citizens born here never learn. Log in to see images!

gonna take the test, i don’t believe in marriage

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Raffle Ticket Posted:

detroit sounds p nice Log in to see images!

lol

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

test is super easy i took it in high school and aced it. so im sure you can do it

also im up for green card marriges

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

In before bob posts his hairy man-titties

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

because it’s gotta be said by someone…

you realize detroit is probably the single worst place to move to? economy is depressed to all **** (much worse than the states in general) and is a rather high crime area.

detroit is a ****-hole. there’s a huge reason that the cost of living there is next to nothing… and people are still having problems making ends meet.

if you want low cost of living, try the mid-west or south somewhere… just stay away from the large cities if you don’t want to pay a premium just to live in a town people have heard of.

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

spacekadt Posted:

you realize detroit is probably the single worst place to move to? economy is depressed to all **** (much worse than the states in general) and is a rather high crime area.

detroit is a ****-hole. there’s a huge reason that the cost of living there is next to nothing… and people are still having problems making ends meet.

if you want low cost of living, try the mid-west or south somewhere… just stay away from the large cities if you don’t want to pay a premium just to live in a town people have heard of.

Yes, yes, and more yes. Detroit is like everything wrong with America in city form. I would suggest Ohio (minus that **** town Cleveland), Indiana, or Kentucky. They all have fairly low cost of living even in some of the bigger cities. The winters can be cold as **** though.

viscera

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

spacekadt Posted:

Yeah, Fran, rethink this. I’m going to pretend this is CD for a moment here.

Detroit IS one of the worst places to be in this country. I can’t sum it up much better than Space did. I CAN give you plenty of suggestions other than Detroit though. I travel a lot. And I avoid Detroit for a good ****ing reason. If you don’t like the idea of the mid-west or south, if you WANT to live somewhere freezing in winter, try western PA or West VA. Or Virginia or even parts of Texas or New York.

Just PLEASE give some thought to Detroit. Unless you have an amazing job lined up there or the love of your life or some other completely wonderful reason for moving to a ****ty ****ing place, don’t sour your immigration experience by landing…there.

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

viscera Posted:

I’m going to pretend this is CD for a moment here.

You mean like all of your posts ever?

viscera

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

You mean like all of your posts ever?

LOLNO Log in to see images!

viscera Posted:

I can’t sum it up much better than Space did. But I’m going to anyway.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

viscera Posted:

Unless you have an amazing job lined up there or the love of your life or some other completely wonderful reason for moving to a ****ty ****ing place

It’s both, actually Log in to see images!

It’s Dearborn Heights, actually, dunno why I said Detroit, I guess I was sleepy or some ****.

I know about Detroit crime rates, actually, and honestly it’s not worse than some places here in Brazil (I’m talking about you, Rio de Janeiro! (did I tell you guys I almost got robbed yesterday? funny ****)). I mean, c’mon, civil wars are p common around here.

Thanks for worrying. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!