Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Video Games [CLOSED] first 100 posts win a beep each

happy new year everyone Log in to see images!

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

OH **** NOT THIS AGAIN

Johnald The -
Robot

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

IN BEFORE A **** TON OF PEOPLE GO “BUY A NEW ****ING COMPUTER RAFFLE”

Johnald The -
Robot

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

AND BY “****ING COMPUTER” I DON’T MEAN A COMPUTER THAT RAFFLE CAN ****

smuglinuxusi-
ngguy

[Brainfreeze]

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Johnald The Robot Posted:

****ING COMPUTER

I’M A SIG-DISABLING male reproductive organMONGLER

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Raffle should buy a new ****ing computer. His old one is so worn out…from ****ing.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

viscera

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

AND YEAH, IF YOU SEND ME BP I’M JUST GOING TO SEND IT BACK LIKE I ALWAYS DO. Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Kanye West

Avatar: 214905 2010-01-07 14:28:27 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Permanoob

I'mma let you finish, but x had one the greatest y's of ALL TIME!

I smell anotha FOW thread

Yo, Kanye West’s signature, I’m really happy for you, and I’mma let you finish, but MYSPACE TOM HAD THE BEST SIGNATURE OF ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME!

Doctor O

Avatar: 215253 2009-11-01 01:29:35 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boing Boing! I'm bouncing off! :)

Kanye West Posted:

“I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known” — Walt Disney

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Kanye West Posted:

Sir William -
H Verbosity -
III

Avatar: 215759 2009-11-02 19:30:46 -0500

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 69 Troll

Pip pop, cheerio, and all that jazz.

Kanye West Posted:

ZALG0

Avatar: 213214 2010-01-07 14:28:08 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

THAT STRING CONTAINS INVALID CHARACTERS

H̅ͥ̃̒̍̏͏̶̵̸̻̰̼͕̞̩̙͙̠̟̼̜̦͉̗̰̥̱͙A̵̡̞̟̦̺̩̥͇̙̲̰̹͖̳̮͓̜̰̩̼̋̓̽̍̒͂̊͝H̛̻͖͍̯͉͓̹͔͔͓͍̤͔̞͍̣̭͋̄̓͋̔ͭ̋̀ͥͬ̉̔̒̎̃̄́́͟A̛̛̛̟̟͔̲̙͓̦̜̠͒͛̓̀̆̃̕͟ͅH͇͓͍͎͇̟̼̱̺̳̯̿̿ͪ̎̑͂͆ͧ̂̅͗ͦ͋ͯ͗̔ͯ̇̏͘͠Á̸̸̜̞̝͓̲̦͙̻̬͔̥̪̝̦̈́̈̔͢͢H̵̵̟͔̹͕͕͕̪̱̮̼̪͕̀ͤ͂͊͆ͥ̈́̂͗͜A̷̜͕̹̥̰̯̎́̾ͬ̿ͯ̉̋̍̇͊͐̈̃̆̊͋́̆͘͘͜͡H̵̨̙͍̺̲̲͒̏̄͛̄̀ͯ̈͛͂̋̉ͪͮ͛͡ͅĄ̛͖͔͙͗͐̇́̉ͥ̽̋̽͒̇̎́̓͡͡H̸̷̹͚̖̣͉͙͇̝̮̭̰̺̠̫̔̐͛͒̊̏̿̂̒ͯͮͦ͌̋ͬͨ̿̀̓͘͟͠Ã̴̷̴̜̘̝͈̰̺̫̖̱͍̼̝̣̗̤̹͕̺͂ͯ̉ͦ͊ͦ̔̇ͪ̑̆

̷̢̳̯̫͙͔̬̱͙͍̪͉̙̗̞̘̙̼͉ͭ̾͆̄ͯ̓̈́̋̃ͤ͌̋͒̑̀̚Ḧ́͛̐ͥ̇ͨͩ͆̀̄̓͆ͭ̔͏͙̪̣̥̠̫̲͖̘͓̩̟̭̞̺̙̥Ḁ̡̘͎̭͙̝̥̻̌̿ͦ̒̔ͨͮ̀̐͂ͧ́̚̚̚ͅḤ̷̶̼̙̦̟̤͙͉̲̪̙͉̭̤̲̔͗̐̊ͬ̓́̈́́͐͗ͥͩ̌͜Ą̷̠͙͉̣̝͎̩̭͔̠̩̝̣̭̲̘̐̅̅͗̿̉̎̀͊̎̂̓ͦ̾̈́͟͞ͅH̶̷̶̡̞̮̲̻͍̘̼̳̤̺̙ͫ́̓̐̇͛̍ͩͤ͑͋̊͋̍́͋A̽͑̍ͭ̎̑͑ͯ͑͗͑̇͑҉͚͚͎͈̦͚̬̹̠̟͇͚͘͠͡Ḧ̵̨̧̦̯͓̯͎̥͙̞̥̜͎̟̩̥́̂̔̎͛̐͛ͩ̑ͫͧ͗̿̇A͓̘̭̺͔͉͊̈́̀̂ͬ̐͑͋̚͢͝H̷̷̷̹͍̥̪͖ͪͤ̓͐̔͂̐ͫ͗͑͜ͅA̸̢̡͇̫̮̣̍̑ͥ̾̄ͭ̋̉̃̌̃̋ͫ̽̊̈̽H̶̨̘̼̥ͭͥ̐̑ͯ̊̅̍ͦͣͤ̐ͩ̕͟Ȧ̴̸̢͐ͦ̈́͗̆̿͑̌̌ͮͮ̃̐̑̀͏̩̤̗͎̞̫ͅ

̡̧͖̟̩̟͎̖̠̦͉̠̘̯̳̻͎̻ͮ̐̐̑̿͜͝H̶̸̶͕̯̻̘̦͖̲̗̟̪̟̲͎͓̜̤͂̎̅ͧ̉͛͛͋̀͞A̢̤͉͉͕̝̮̥͎͓̲͓̪͕͉͓͈͎̹̎̑̍ͩ͛ͨ̓ͩ̄̌͊ͪ̿ͩ͗͒̍͠ͅḪ̶͖̱̫̥̗̳̪͛̌̏̍ͥͩ͗̐ͦ̋̅ͮ̌̓ͫͩ̀̕͢͞À̶͗̈́̔̐̈ͦ̎̐̓̾̑̚͏̴͏̝͎͇̹͉͙̳̫̤͘H̸̨̡̨͈͉͔̺͖͚̻̫͆̓̀̆͢A̵̧̪̦̜̫͚͖̗̪̙̭͕ͬ̀́̈̄̔͐ͪ͌̅̍͆͆̊ͥͬͨ͝H̸̸͓̖̲̪̣̜͚̖̗ͦ̾̑́̓̈͆̈͂̈ͣ̔̂ͯ͐̕ͅA̡̺̭̞̱̥͉̪̥̗̟͕̺͙͈̺͈̟̐̊͒ͤ̉͑ͭͪ́͆̿͑͂̚̚̚̕͢͞Ḩ̵̢̲̘̤̞͔̥͗̍ͥ̈́ͮ̒͜͡A̴̢̛͙̹͇͕̙͚̙͐ͭ̑͒ͬ̉̽̄͂̒̈́̉ͯ̈͟H̶̸̢͍͔̣͇̋̈́̈͋͒͘͞A͐͆͊ͪ͐ͣ̾̿҉̴̰̰͉̲̻̼̘͔̣̩̤̭̣̺̻̙̭͢͜ͅ

̮̙̦̺̹̥̦̆̆͒͑̋́̕H̝̘͕̪̻͈̗̯̪̰̦̻͙ͮ̀̎ͦ̓͂̀́͋ͯ̏̒ͪ͋ͭ͞͝Ą̳̦͉̳͕̮̾̆̐ͪ̇͒̋̃̑̆͛̇̔ͭ͐ͮ̆̕H̸̴̢͉͍̙̮̦̳̻͙͎̾́ͫͤ͢͝A̷̶̛̦̲͈͔̩͙̬͖̜̹̩̭̤̓ͩͧͮ̓̂̀̉͒́̏̈́ͮͮ́͟͠Ĥ̨͗̂̽́ͬͦ̄̑̃̍ͪ̀̚͘͏̼̜̖̙̘̟͖̩̹̹A͆ͧ̎̀͋̍̿̇́҉͖̱̠̜͚̱͕͓̹̦H̸̡͎̹̺̣̭̙̖̩̤̠̜̻̻͈̦̙̮ͤͤͥ̔̍ͩ̒́̒́̔̆ͥ͂ͦ́̀A̸̎͊̏̄͒ͤ͂̓̐ͧ͗̾̈́̉̿͐̊̂́̀͠҉͈̫̗̥͕̲͇ͅḦ̨̨̟͉̮̞̞͇͓ͫ͐ͮͫ̐ͫ͒ͥ̔A̴̢̙͈̰̹̰̻̹͎͖̙ͫ̊̇̑ͭ̈́̊̒́̆̚͝H̶̛͎͍̬͕̹̼͎̪̙̯̱͍̮̳̻͇̰̜̟̅̆͋̿̓͐̇̒̎̈́̕͞A̶̵̾̒̓ͥͤ͆̆͋ͬͫ̃ͥ͂ͮ́́̚͏̰̖̲̺̼͈̪̱̪̯̺̼̪͉̜

̨͓̣͖͔͍̟̬͉̠͍̾ͪ̉͒͋̂̌̊ͩ̍̒ͨ͆͛͞H̷̡̛͙̪̥̩̰̦͙̮̲̪̳̫̉ͪ̍ͪ͜A̻̻̘̥͒͆ͣͦ̂̈ͨ̋̍̂ͧ͗̕͠H̴̴̝͉̗̺̱̻̗͉͎̗̬͈̱ͬͮ̂ͣ̉́͌̒ͬ̓͛ͥ̿͘͘͘A̶̞̰̲̩̰̪͑ͯͫ͛̔ͪ͂́̽̓͒ͫ̉ͧ̔̚͢͡H̢ͬ̈̈́̈̿ͪ́҉͉͙̹̦̻̜̭̝̖Aͨ͊͑ͦͨ́͊̊̋ͬ͘͝͏͏̲̲̙͇͇̱̗͖̲̯̥̳͙̥̲̗̺͝H̨̯̦͚͇͚̗̣̓ͥ̎͒̕͢͠ͅA̶̢̍̈ͮ̋̄͛ͩ̐ͩ́́ͤ͊ͤ̿ͧ̐͏̣̱͓̣̣̭̺͖̮̠̦͓̯ͅH̶̴̨̟̰̣̠̝̤̲͖̣̻͈̜̟͖̄̀̾͑͛ͯ̽̍̌͗̿ͬ̑͑ͣ̚͡Ȃ̢̠̘̳̗͈͔̙̤̜̺͚̣͍̪͓͛̎̍ͪ͛͆ͪ̒͗̄̓̚͡ͅH̹̭̠̠͈̝̭͚̤̝̤̩̖͖̦͇͇́̆̀ͤ̓̒̆̍́͝ͅÄ̧̨͉̫̜͈̳̭̮͖̙̗͚̺̼̘̫̜ͯ̓̔͂ͨ̇͑͛̿͆ͫ́̎ͅ

̉̀ͯ̾͛͒ͫ̐ͨ̐͆̍͆̍̀͗ͤ҉̴̜̘͍̳͔̲͕̬H̸̹̺͇̭̼͎͍͚̹̹̝̻͈̞̠̫͎̙̥́ͥ̉̂̽͊̑Á̷̝͕̳͚̲̯̙̭̮̬̼̙̳͖͈̀ͤ̍ͤͥ̋̓ͥ̂ͤ͛͆̎̓̀ͪ̓̚H̢̧̛̬͚̻͎̠̝̩̙͙͇̯̞̺̼̱͈̼͍̟̑ͫ̅͆̔͗̎̅̆̈̋̈̾̋̽̀A̧ͨͥ̓̔͌̔ͬ̑ͥ͗ͧ͊ͧ̃̀́҉͍͙̜͇̦̘̗͉͎͖̰̗̳̱̞͇̙̳̼H̶̨̯͉͙̗͂̓̀̍̃̅͐̈ͯͫͣ̓̈́͟͠Ą̷̷̶̠̙̻̣̞̤̠̤ͯͧ̓͗̎́̌̍̌̽͛̿̽̓͞ͅH͕̪̖̮̝̪̜͇͎̲̣͐̏̀͂̈͆̂̊̎͑̄̓̑ͤ̈́͛͛̀͘Ǎ͂̍͆̂͛͏̵̴̬̘̩̥̗̮͓͈̪͢Ḩ͓̝͈̻̪̮̥̐̃͂̅ͮ͒̍͐̍̐̍̓͌̊ͦͥ̎̽͠͠A̧̛̠̗͓̮͉͍͓͎͕̯̳͍̣̫̱̦͊͒ͪ̑ͫ̒ͦ̈́̾̊́ͯͣ̔͐̓͛͢Ḣ̝̬͚͙̳͇͉̥̝̰̦͇̰͈̟ͩ͌̄ͩ̔͑̄̓ͣ͊ͧ͘Ą̠͎͍͈̜̔ͨͥ̒ͥ̕

̔͒̑ͮ̈ͦ̿̋̇̚͏̛̣͖͚̞̤̠͢͟H̵̸̝̗̫͓̠͚͓̥͔̤͕̹̭͔͍̹͊̌̑̒͌̍̇͐̑̐̇ͩ́͞Aͨ̎̈́ͪ̓͘҉͔̥̺̞͍̰̼̜͍̘͚̤H̶̷̺̜̜̙̙͖̻̥̳͎̝͕̞̦͊ͭ̓ͪͅͅẢ̶̫͈̠̝̩̪̳͔̅͐ͩ̃͗̎̎ͩ̏͟ͅḦ̸̲̭̙̜̩̼̙̱̳͔̙̺̘̪̺̘͚̮́̾̾̾̓̂̏̓͌ͨͦ͝Á̵ͮ́̊ͪͤ̑̈ͪ͊҉̵͈̘̝͉́H̨̢̭̣͎̗͍͓͈̹̺̬̥̪̼͈̙͎̯̐ͫ͒͗ͯ͌̌̐̀̔̍̇̉́͞ͅͅA̸̜̤͇̺̰̦̰͔̪̻̣̳̖̣͗̽́̉̌ͦ̽̋ͮ͆͗̊ͮ̽͂̈ͫ̀͘̕͜H͔͍̩̭ͦ̊ͨ̅̅̔̃̑ͪ͛̌ͭ̈́͘͘͠A̛ͦ͊͛ͪͧ̀̀̚͏̶̱͚ͅH̷̡͓̬͚̦̯̺̭͙̱̭̭̬̜̻̦͇͗ͮ̃͌̓̂̔̋̎͂̔͗ͤ͠͞͠A̴̰̲̮̥̯̓ͤ̅ͧ͗̒ͫ̉ͩͧͩͧͬ̽̎̍̂̉͜

ͨͨ͗ͫ̑̃͌͂͐̚͘͏̬͙̝͍̥͓͈͚͇̱ͅH̶̞̮̥ͮ̌ͤ̌̔͗̊͋ͫ͐̈ͮ̓ͬ̽̓̈̿͜Ȃ̷̧̘͓̤̦͍̹͙̘͖̠̭͇̱͍̖̪̣͗ͦ̐̋̒͂̑ͫ̉́̋ͦ̏ͩ̐H͂ͥ̀͌͂̋͛̎͗̂҉̲̗͎̙̙̜͚̦͖̟̪͕̭͉͖͈̀͜Ả̵̻͓̦̭̮̬̽͒̐̆͂̐ͬ́̏ͭ̏̈͌̎͐́͘͠H̰̣͓̪͇͍̳̭̟̲̥̗̰̉ͮ͑̂ͭ̽̿̉̋̓͂ͮͯ͋ͭ̇́͠ͅǍ̶̩͙̭̗̥̝̭̄̂ͫͩ̂ͬͩ̽͞H̵̨ͬ̑̌͗̒̀͊̆ͫͧ̍ͥ̾̂̇̚͜҉̳̩̩͉͙͓̩̻̟̼̹̩͈͓̖̬͙̬̫A̢̧̘̝͔̟͍̟͈ͦͫͨ̇͟͞H̛̼̦̤̻̳͕̠̫͍̲͔̜̪̯̙̪̮̳ͯͤ̇̌͆̍͌ͫ̆ͩ̇ͯ͢ͅẠ̶̛̩̝͖̫̞̝̪ͦͩͣ̀̅͟Ȟ͙̩̯̲̖̲̭̼̫̈̌͌ͬͧ͛̿͒̿͂ͤ̈́̃̓ͧ̋ͧ͂͠ͅȂ̷͇̭͉͕̥͈̙̦͎̳̬͇͚ͨ͛ͧ͢͜͜͝

̸̶̢̣̺̩̳̼͙̗̰̬̟̫̙͙̑ͥ̆͌̉͑͊ͬ̅̈͌͂̿̔̐̆̊̇̊͜ͅH̸̛͒̅̏͋̌͛̿͆ͤͤ̾̏̈͢͝͏͓̺̮̪̻͎̰̲̪̝̰̖A̡̬̱̥̹̟͕̠̫̜̗ͩ̉ͦ̌ͧ̆ͯ̇͒͗̓̉͜͡H̢̢̻͔̪͖̜͈̃̊̇̌͑̄̑̉̅ͫ̓ͨ́͡͡A̷͒̏ͫͧͥ̏̄ͧ̆̽̇̔̑́͆ͯ͒͝҉̯̻̬̦͕͔͖̳̯̝̟̭̜ͅH̯͍̞̥̗̭̯͚̠̱ͮ̋̊͑̇̀̃͆̍̀̚͟ͅAͪ̂̉̌́͐̄ͥ̿̂͒́͘҉̖͇̻̮̫͖H̛ͦ̈́͂̈̓̾́̅́҉̶͉̝̩̘̞̱͙̲͚͓̲̘̣̬̯͟ͅÅ̵̰̟̠̞͍̾ͤͮ̔̆ͤ̈́̋̍ͤ́͡͝Ḣ̸̵͉̠̩̩̺̖̞̘̠̞̙̻͍͈͆̀̐́̈́̆ͧ̊̏ͦ̎̒́ͬͮ͒̈́A̴͆ͥͩ̿̎̽͗̉̏̋ͨ̊ͯ͜͏̝̫̘͕͖̜Ḧ̶̶̬͇̗̰͓̲̟̯͚̞̗͈ͫ̉̔͑̆͒ͫ̇̀̉̒͑̂ͬ̒͊͗̚͘Ä̵̡͖̙͙̝̥̲͕̾̅ͯ̅͛̂̆̓ͧͥ̃͋̉̚̕͢͠

̴̻͚̹ͯ̄̒̾̄̒̋̓͑̓ͫͩ̚͞ͅH̢̨͎̪̝̺̹̝̘͙͙͚̫̫͉̙̫̪̒͛ͦͤ̋̍̈ͬ̄ͤ̓̄͂̉̉͊̓̀͝͞A̶̵̸͙̺͉̹̻̦͈͕͇̤̼͔̟͚̖̦̤͐̋ͤ̊̀ͪ̒ͥ͆͋̐̿̍̑̀͘H̨͉̜̰̖̠̪̠̘̯̣̩̞̾̋͛̂͝A̷͚͎͍̣͚̪̮̠͈̺̪̮̅̓̿̊ͣ̄ͤͫ̀ͬͅH̡̛͖̦͔͔̠̫̱̙̥̟͈̯͉̩̳̗̠͌ͩ̽̑̋ͪ̓ͦ̔̊ͨ̀A̐̅̑́͠҉̬͚̦͔̝̣̩͈̱͝H͇̮̺̝͔̖ͬ͆ͨ͒̄̍͊͜͞͡Ą̵̡͙̝̞̻̭̦̼̬̹̝̯ͨ̓͆ͨ̈͂̊ͣͥͧ̊ͣ̓̊̂́H̶̡̝̫̞͉͍͖̯̙͍̼͗ͣͥ̃ͣ̈́̋̇͊̀̽͟Ä̉̈́̒̓ͮ̒̇̉ͯ͗̚͏̛̜͕̮̼̘̲̱̹͇̥̹͈̪̗̫̫͡Ḩ̗̘̮͖͕̱̘͚͖̄ͮ̀ͫ̎͘͠A̲̱͎͔̭͎̮̭̠̯͊̾͐̍̿͊͋̔̑ͫ̊́̕̕ͅ

̲͙̬̹͔̤̘̩̼̙̳̮͇̺̹͓̃͑ͤͨ̒̽̾͆̈́͊ͤ͆͊̿̀̚̕͞ͅH̡̭͎̝̞͔͕̥͔̳̲̺̮̭ͭͦ͐͋ͣͣ̏̑̄̀ͦ̿ͨ̀̚͟͟͢A̴̵̧̝̜̪̮̣̺̲͖̮͚͙̺͎̖̣͇̅ͩ̃́̃̓̏͠ͅH̷̟̪͙̰͉̙͓̪̦ͩ͐ͤͩ̆̅ͮ͂̀ͯ̕A̛͖͉̮͉̥̗̝̖̣͈̜ͬ͐̄̎͊̂̄̅ͮ͌̆̓́̔̃̃̐̇̎͘͞͝H̵̺̞͓̻̜͎̘̙͙̝͐̌̈́̂͛ͯͮ͠A̐̈̎̆͛̓̄ͤ̅̾̀͟҉̧̨̺͎̰̺̳̥̪̣̩̫̘H̻̼̦̯͈̼̰̭͚̭̠͇̫͕̰̰̀̾ͣ̐ͬ͛͌̕͡Ą̸͎̪̝̘͉̜͕̬̤̮͇̯͕̮̻̘͕̞͋̏̑̾̇́ͪ͗̓̈̀́Ĥ̩̟͙̯̦̣̼̈͐͒̋͒̒̃̈́́ͧ͌̈́ͮͮ͋̂̀A̴̲̱͕̯͙̘̮̝̲̙ͩ̾̑̒̋̐͗́ͪ̉̊͘H̷͙̻͍͔̏̈́̍͑́͜A̴̛͎̝̺͕͍̙̥̮̮̱͇͙̼̯͒̿̑͊̓͒̆ͩͥ͋͊ͥ̅̅ͧ͋͝ͅ

̸̭̭̮̬͓̲͈̞̬͔̄̏ͨͨ̇̍Ḩ͒ͩ̐̂̀͞҉̗̳͟ͅĄ̸̵̥̪̯̙̘͖̯̰̥̭̫͇͙̬̻̖͋ͤ̂ͫ̊ͬͨ̒ͨ̽̚͘͞Ĥ̢̠͕͇̳̭͌͊ͨ͗̎̒̓̓ͨͮ͂͌ͫ͝͝Ȃ̝̤͍̝̫͍͖͌̈́͑́́͠ͅḨ̵̫̤͚͎̤̟̥̘̻͉͍̥͓̻͈ͬͭ̄͊́̀̓ͯ̀ͬ̃̆ͯ̔͛̈́́̕͟ͅͅA̵̧̭͉̜̣̝̫̲̬͂̅̌̒ͮ̏̾̈́ͫ̊̇̓̏̀͘H̶̷̢̠̤̠̰͇͍͚͚͐̎ͫÅ̴̵̢͕̗̣̙̆ͧ͘͜H̷̵̲̫̳̪̮͉̻̗͈͖͚̜̱͔̣͓̗̃ͮ̓̄̏̈ͮ̉̆̊͒̆ͯ̍̂̏ͪ́͢͡Ȧ̑ͥͤ͐̈̌̉̎̀͏̵͓̳̘͖̺͈̟̮̭̻̣̙̘̪̭̜̖̀ͅH̶͌̆͛ͬͦͥ͏̵̛̜̥̜̬̭͔͙̼͖̫͡Ä̴̢̜̗̱͎͚̬̜͉̘̪̭͈̝̖͊̌͡ͅ

̢͎̲͖̞̜̩̥̮̜̬̻̦̲̜̝͒̑͒̇̏͋͟H̡̞̩͇̮̖͙͍̘͈̜̤͊̊̓̓̍͘͡A̡̓̀͆̍̉̓͒̐̅͛̾҉̻̫͔͓̹̱͚̘͖̼̪̥ͅḨ̛̰͙̱̙̱̳̱̬̲̩̤̥̼̙͉̩̟͊̾ͮ͑̐͑͝ͅA̶̛̠͚̖͔̼̲ͦ͐́̑́H̶̙̭̻̻͎̗̤̹ͪ̑ͬ̌̎͒͡ͅĀ̟̹̥̞͎͚̗͕̺̳͉̝̊ͬ̐́͟H̷̶̶ͦ̒ͬ̾̋̍̍̊̉̃̀͏̘͕͖ͅA̶̛̾̇ͧͨͪ̓͋̔͐͂̋́͛̌̀̈́̽͐͏̸͇̹̭̫͍H̶̷͙̱͚̝̩̜͈̟̗̭ͬͮ͑ͭ͋͂͋͛ͧ͑ͪ̄̀̈͛̀͞ͅÁ͛̋̿̀͋͗ͥ͗̾̄͗͒ͯ̈͝͏̸҉̙͚̜͇̗̹̠Ḧ͑ͮ̇͒̽ͣ̔̓̆͗ͨ҉̛̯̪̝̮̫͉̼̞̮͖͕̱͍͡A̐ͫͪ͆ͨͬ́͏͞͏͙͈̯̪͖̼̹͓̤̝̙̤

̶̡̠̗̭͕̹̝͈͙ͨͫ̿ͨͮ͊̒ͣ̄̎̾̅͒ͧ́

Į͖̗͙̲̻̬͈͓̥ͬ̎̕ ̶̊̐͐̓͊̋̃҉̻̹̻̰Hͩ͌̓̑ͭ̂҉̡̰̰̯̥͝A̎͗͗ͪ̎́̆͐҉͕ͅV̥̞̅ͧE̞̰̟̥͔͚͕̊́͞ ̲͇͈̗ͪ̃ͪ̌̍͑̚͞Č͎͉̖͔͎ͪ͡O̡͈̘̙̲͎͈͈̾̒̈́ͨ̇̂ͯ̚͡M̷̪̼ͪ͌̀͊ͪ͑ͅE̱̳͉̾͝ ̄̿͆̔͆҉̴̧̙͚̣̹̖̞̯F̡ͬ̓̌͌̈́ͥͧͦ҉͚͈̯̭͈͉̣͖͙Ò̼̝̮̆͂̓ͮͣͨ̚͢R̢̔̄̋͂̽̀҉̲̜̦ ̧̆͐̐̅̄̊҉̝̹̣̳̪̩͍̪F͉̖͕͚̠̂͂ͩ̋̒͜͠ͅL̨̥̘̥̰͍̘̝̏͌̽̈̅̈́ͭͩͦA̵̴̛͍̯̥͓̠͖̗̞ͫ͒̉M̸̠̹̙͆̈́͆͗ͭ͐́Ę̦̲͓̳̜̹͇͈̫ͩ̈́̄ͧ́͜B̵͙͓̠̤̬͕̪ͣ̂͟Aͫ̄̍͆̓̓͛̉҉҉̣̳̬̜̳T͙̞̥̺̩̒̆̒̎̚Ḛ̭͕̬̯̮͓͂ͨͥͪ̉̚

viscera

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

What a ****ing alt parade, lulz.

Syncope

Avatar: 246773 2010-12-26 11:42:09 -0500

[RadioShaq]

Level 62 Camwhore

“Skank-Ass Ho-Bag”

Raffle Ticket, you sent me a friend request. Log in to see images!

Canape

Avatar: 232250 2011-11-01 00:04:56 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

This again? Log in to see images!

fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!