Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rage It's Christmas and **** windows 7

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Remember when vista came out and everybody was like oh vista is a piece of **** vista is a piece of **** **** vista just wait for 7 because 7 is going to be 1000 times better blah blah blah. 7 is a bigger piece of **** than vista at least vista had an advanced search function, at least I could rate my ****ing files in windows explorer without going to properties what the **** is 7 good for aero? **** you and **** 7. Vista was the bomb son.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

Celerysteve Posted:

Remember when vista came out and everybody was like oh vista is a piece of **** vista is a piece of **** **** vista just wait for 7 because 7 is going to be 1000 times better blah blah blah. 7 is a bigger piece of **** than vista at least vista had an advanced search function, at least I could rate my ****ing files in windows explorer without going to properties what the **** is 7 good for aero? **** you and **** 7. Vista was the bomb son.

damn steve. that doesnt even matter.

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

In before bob posts his hairy man-titties

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

XP was better than either one

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

XP was better than either one

Though, I’ve found Windows 7 to be less of a pain since I can ask someone who knows everything about it whenever I want some custom work done.

Windows 7 has a high knowledge curve, but the most painful parts have been dealing with a 64 bit OS.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

inb4 linux/macos

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

iDavid

[Rap dog and the mu-
lti colored bean f-
arts
]

Level 69 Hacker

very special beyond belief

Dude… Seven is way better than vista.

I say keep it all in xp, I’m fifteen years old and tired…ready to retire, I’m so sick of all these updates, I just wana play some CS source!!

iDavid edited this message on 12/25/2010 4:40AM

smuglinuxusi-
ngguy

[Brainfreeze]

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

mterek Posted:

Windows 7 has a high knowledge curve

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

inb4 linux/macos

I’M A SIG-DISABLING male reproductive organMONGLER

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

Fine, I’ll be the one to clearly state this:

linux

And if you’re one of those people who needs your operating system to be beautiful for you, there’s GNU linux now. You can just click stuff and not know what you’re doing p much and you won’t even **** it up.

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

viscera Posted:

Fine, I’ll be the one to clearly state this:

linux

And if you’re one of those people who needs your operating system to be beautiful for you, there’s GNU linux now. You can just click stuff and not know what you’re doing p much and you won’t even **** it up.

Some people actually like to use normal **** like MS Office and computer games on their computer though. And don’t gimme that “OpenOffice/Lotus is just as good” **** because it’s not.

thew00

Avatar: 51460 2010-11-03 22:07:34 -0400

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

Celerysteve Posted:

this is in the RP forum for a reason

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

smuglinuxusi-
ngguy

[Brainfreeze]

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Some people actually like to use normal **** like MS Office and computer games on their computer though. And don’t gimme that “OpenOffice/Lotus is just as good” **** because it’s not.

peoples who is of makings proper dogreat timesentations should be usings of LaTeX though insteads of using inferiors softwares like M$ Office.

I’M A SIG-DISABLING male reproductive organMONGLER

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Good thing you didn’t mention google docs cause that’s better than everything you’ve mentioned

Count_Smurf

Avatar: 238805 2010-08-19 21:36:46 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Wait, what’s wrong with Vista? I’ve been using it for a while (possibly two years?) without any issues.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Count_Smurf Posted:

Wait, what’s wrong with Vista? I’ve been using it for a while (possibly two years?) without any issues.

Nothing. I mean 7 is ok and all, but honestly the point is everything cool about 7 was already in vista. Somebody tell me one improvement 7 has over vista.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

the bars that fill up a program when you are downloading something is p. cool.

sdgrbbum09

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

SanDyk Posted:

Good thing you didn’t mention google docs cause that’s better than everything you’ve mentioned

You’re funny!

Count_Smurf Posted:

Nothing other than the pain-in-the-male reproductive organ security bull**** every time you try to open or install something, but 7 does the same thing.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

lets just all program our own oses instead then people will care even less about the windows/linux/macos debate if thats even possible

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

Celerysteve Posted:

Nothing. I mean 7 is ok and all, but honestly the point is everything cool about 7 was already in vista. Somebody tell me one improvement 7 has over vista.

IT SAYS 7 ON THE BOX AND HAS 2 OR 3 SHINY NEW DESKTOP THEMES YOU WILL NEVER USE! Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Nothing other than the pain-in-the-male reproductive organ security bull**** every time you try to open or install something, but 7 does the same thing.

You can turn that off you know.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!