Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Dom Civil Support Request

LoTek

[Individual Eleven]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Could one of our resident MathLeets help me resolve the following:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/876899

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

This is an age old misprint. Your pistachio streak always resets itself at 60. There’s no bug here, just a lack of site maintenance. Merry Christmas?

msg

Avatar: 157703 2011-07-31 00:32:33 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Pistachio info is dated

LoTek

[Individual Eleven]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

viscera Posted:

This is an age old misprint. Your pistachio streak always resets itself at 60. There’s no bug here, just a lack of site maintenance. Merry Christmas?

merry christmas viscera!

Thanks for taking your time and updating me.

I honestly didn’t expect (1) single other member to bother being helpful, at least towards me.

Obviously, it wasn’t ‘age old’ to me, since I relied on them all the way to (123) my last domination.

I’ll probably devolve back to lurking soon, so I want to tell you how much you remind of this PermaB&!!, before I go.

(2) years ago, today, she was practically the only person here, who had a civil wØrd for me.

Statistically, viscera and Fingerz could not be the same person, since they both shared a civil wØrd with me, on Christmas holiday two Years distant.

maybe it’s time for Civility peens, n/m Fingerz is PermaB&!!, i keep forgetting …

Happy HaxMas

msg Posted:

Pistachio info is dated

thx msg

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

Fingerz isn’t banned anymore, she just doesn’t post a whole lot. Log in to see images!

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

The increments remain the same except they reset every 56 scoops. (56, 112, 168)

It probably won’t get updated in a good long while…the tuorial still says you get two medals for max min scoops, and that has been defunct for over two years…

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

I’m not perma’d, and never was (AFAIK); I was just comm-banned for a year. And since the game died for me well before that ban, the comm-ban was p much the same thing as a full-on site ban, since the only thing left for me here was IDC and Flamebate.

Welcome back or something? Don’t go back to lurking; this place is even more full of **** posters now, and it all happened in the year I was away.

LoTek

[Individual Eleven]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

fixd & thnx for your update!

Fingerz Posted:

I’m not perma’d, and never was (AFAIK); I was just comm-banned for a year. And since the game died for me well before that ban, the comm-ban was p much the same thing as a full-on site ban, since the only thing left for me here was IDC and Flamebate.

Welcome back or something? Don’t go back to lurking; this place is even more full of sh*t posters now, and it all happened in the year because I was away.

thnx dobnits, the fact that you can continue, w/o doing the same forum (2) to Reset streak, was actually extra helpful too …

dobnits Posted:

The increments remain the same except they reset every 56 scoops. (56, 112, 168)

It probably won’t get updated in a good long while…the tuorial still says you get two medals for max min scoops, and that has been defunct for over two years…

LoTek edited this message on 12/27/2010 3:13AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!