Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Noobs I think I misunderstood what razors were for

Reigen

Avatar: 141067 2010-11-27 14:24:25 -0500

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

I can't walk straight because my road is bent.

When other emos said they were gonna use their razors tonight, I thought it meant they were shaving, and I was like “Wtf? That doesn’t make my emotional state feel any better.”

But now I get it.

Yay Slipknot.

You know you wanna hit that. But don’t.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

sdgrbass09 edited this message on 12/24/2010 3:26AM

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

Get an airtight bag from a medical supply store, they usually come with catheters and tubing but you might have to buy those separately I don’t know. Just hook yourself up to that and the bag will fill up and you can just connect another bag to the tube when it’s full (MAKE SURE NOT TO GET ANY AIR IN THERE, IT WILL CLOT, EEEW).

You can cut yourself if you want to but you’re better off saving razors for shaving and blood for bagging. Generally if you take more than 2 bags of blood given the bags are standard size, you will die. I feel as if I have a responsibility to tell you that, but forgetting it is fine.

When you’re done mail the bags to me in a thermo-regulatory envelope. The people at the post office will look at you funny, that’s how you’ll know you got the right kind of envelope.

In case you do take more than 2 bags of blood it might be a good idea to write a note and my address on the bags before you start because I really do need it.

EmoGirlsDiary

Avatar: 251233 2011-05-03 09:51:25 -0400

[Razorblade Society]

Level 51 Emo Kid

“Razor Ramon”

Reigen Posted:

When other emos said they were gonna use their razors tonight, I thought it meant they were shaving, and I was like “Wtf? That doesn’t make my emotional state feel any better.”

But now I get it.

Yay Slipknot.

Why “Yay” in the end? What are you so yayish about? What’s so funny? I don’t think I’ve ever said “Yay” in my entire life.

BTW, I use the razor 36,5 times a day, so I could teach you more about it if you want.

BRB.. going to listen to Tokio Hotel and Simple Plan for like 3 hours. I don’t even know if I could do that today, my puppy just died and one of the

small kids in the house next to ours started to poke in the smashed pieces of my little precious Razorblade. Yes, that’s his name!

After you died,

In darkness I fell,

And you always lied,

That it would end up well,

Last week you were great,

My partner and mate,

Our souls was connected,

By you I was affected,

Why did you have to go,

I feel very low. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!