Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Debate Review: Tron Legacy

Reigen Posted:

Go back to Olivia Wilde. She was a babe.

That’s been done.

Reigen

Avatar: 141067 2010-11-27 14:24:25 -0500

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

I can't walk straight because my road is bent.

Bacchus Posted:

That’s been done.

This forum’s circle is now complete.

You know you wanna hit that. But don’t.

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

YEAH, SO, OLIVIA WILDE.

Reigen

Avatar: 141067 2010-11-27 14:24:25 -0500

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

I can't walk straight because my road is bent.

There needs to be an emote for a masturbating girl.

You know you wanna hit that. But don’t.

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

bobdisgea Posted:

and god i ****ing hated flynn. he was way too much dude and god i hate lebowski so that was just awful.

I normally ignore the drivel that you people prattle on with on this side of the board but now Bob has gone too far! I can sort of conceivably understand how someone wouldn’t put The Big Lebowski in their top ten all time favourite movies but to say you hate it? You are irredeemable Bob.

In all seriousness, you are completely dead to me now. A man who hates Lebowski is utterly worthless. And the rest of you who didn’t instantly condemn him for saying this are only marginally better.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Malaise Posted:

A man who hates Lebowski is utterly worthless.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Malaise Posted:

I normally ignore the drivel that you people prattle on with on this side of the board but now Bob has gone too far! I can sort of conceivably understand how someone wouldn’t put The Big Lebowski in their top ten all time favourite movies but to say you hate it? You are irredeemable Bob.

In all seriousness, you are completely dead to me now. A man who hates Lebowski is utterly worthless. And the rest of you who didn’t instantly condemn him for saying this are only marginally better.

you know what, im just gonna go ahead and say it. i have not to this day had the patience to watch more than 5 min of the big lebowski and your fandom bordering on obsession as it would seem from the quoted post only reaffirms my stance on that movie

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

Malaise Posted:

A man who hates Lebowski is utterly worthless.

Lebowski was socially relevant enough for me to watch it for a grade in college. My professor gave us free white russians. I fail to understand how someone could NOT love this movie.

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

you know what, im just gonna go ahead and say it. i have not to this day had the patience to watch more than 5 min of the big lebowski and your fandom bordering on obsession as it would seem from the quoted post only reaffirms my stance on that movie

So what you are saying is you haven’t watched it and therefore have no opinion worth sharing. Noted.

Malaise Posted:

So what you are saying is you haven’t watched it and therefore have no opinion worth sharing. Noted.

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

Malaise Posted:

i still love you.

yeah it was boring other than john goodman. i dont have any urge to see it ever again.

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

In before bob posts his hairy man-titties

Count_Smurf

Avatar: 238805 2010-08-19 21:36:46 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I preferred John Goodman’s portrayal of Walter Sobchack to be the more convincing role, though Steve Buscemi was terrific. Sure Jeff Bridges titular role as ‘the dude’ defines most people’s attraction to the movie, I find myself agreeing with Walter, mark it ****ing zero.

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

This opinion cannot stand! And I for one will smoke weed and kick down the doors of people who are on the crapper until it is wiped from the face of this earth! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!