Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Music Punk Goes...

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Dead Can Dancer Posted:

Yes, truly dreadful. One would be wiser to spend their money on the Buzzmale reproductive organs, X-Ray Spex, Wire, Agent Orange, Pere Ubu, Stump, or well… anything else at all, really.

i’m a fan of the Choking Victim and the bands that spawned out of its breakup, personally. of all the punk i’ve listened to, it’s the stuff that i keep going back to. Leftover Crack, INDK, Morning Glory, it’s all really good. Choking Victim started all of that though, so they get the largest amount of respect from me though.

also good are: Lower Clbum Brats, Citizen Fish, Authority Zero, The Scarred, Blood or Whiskey, and The Dwarves.

Milo

Avatar: 34228 Sun Jul 19 21:54:32 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

mi brets r relli small, dnt thnik i cna get canser in them

I like the All Time Low version of Umbrella.

I saw those guys live last weekend and wanted them to play it so badly, but they didnt.

MONO

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

“Too Legit For The Pit” ftw

LastHorcrux42

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

What’s the best in the series….??? Log in to see images!

heard a few of dem… i actually have the acoustic 2 and listened to some songs in the others…

LastHorcrux42

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

DeadMcMahon Posted:

Did anyone else notice that this guy used quotation marks and called them “Parenthesis?”

I totally am going to respect his opinion now.

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

Okay, what the hell is crunk/krunk? I’ve heard the term but have no ****ing clue what it means. o.O

And I’ll take some Vandals ftw. Log in to see images!

Johny Doe

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

The punk goes… series just got me into Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies, but punk goes pop was pretty good

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

Everybodyknows Posted:

i’m a fan of the Choking Victim and the bands that spawned out of its breakup, personally. of all the punk i’ve listened to, it’s the stuff that i keep going back to. Leftover Crack, INDK, Morning Glory, it’s all really good. Choking Victim started all of that though, so they get the largest amount of respect from me though.

also good are: Lower Clbum Brats, Citizen Fish, Authority Zero, The Scarred, Blood or Whiskey, and The Dwarves.

The first Dwarves song I ever heard was ‘There Better be Women’ and I was hooked. Imagine my disappointment to find out after buying an album that it was the only good song they ever made.

static fuse

Avatar: 86276 Wed Nov 19 15:58:38 -0500 2008

[QIKIBINBIIMN]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Aha, it is more like emo-pop-”hxc” goes, but…

frankly I love the load of them,

Punk Goes 90’s is probably my fave c:

Along with Punk Goes Crunk 8D

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

No love for Fugazi? For shame.

Never heard of the ‘Punk Goes X’ series, but may just give it a whirl. Anything that gains listeners for Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies has to have some merit.

Also: Girls Against Boys, No Means No, Shudder to Think.

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

Sneaky27 Posted:

No love for Fugazi? For shame.

Never heard of the ‘Punk Goes X’ series, but may just give it a whirl. Anything that gains listeners for Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies has to have some merit.

Also: Girls Against Boys, No Means No, Shudder to Think.

Oh, I’ve got love for everything Ian MacKaye has ever touched. The man is a genius.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!