Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest The official "Let's make INCIT a better game!" contest discussion thread!

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

Mod Edit: Removed Goatse

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

So, an interesting development has occurred. I have recently received a gift of BP to give out in the contest by members of The Last Stand. I’ve decided that since I’ve already got all of the BP that I need rationed out for the contest already, I would give the extra 40BP out as a bonus prize, as picked by a guest judge.

Liiiiiight has agreed to be that judge, and as such, after this week’s contest, (s)he will decide on an entry for the subsequent week (Feb. 13-19) to be awarded the 40BP bonus prize, as sponsored by The Last Stand.

The usual 20BP prize will still be given out separately and by me, but we will be picking entries separately, so no ****ing if one person gets all 60BP.

Edit: Pretty sure Liiiiiight is a girl. Sorry about that.

Hobojim edited this message on 02/18/2011 11:54PM

Hobojim Posted:

so no ****ing

Are you new?

Elencha

[Island of Avalon]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Okay, I am back with intent to sweep the next few weeks. Had some interwebs problems and came back to find INCIT a ghost town again. WTH?

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

Elencha Posted:

Okay, I am back with intent to sweep the next few weeks. Had some interwebs problems and came back to find INCIT a ghost town again. WTH?

yeah nobody but super fabulous persons play incit bro. you must be a superfabulous person though so thats kinda cool

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

bobdisgea Posted:

yeah nobody but super fabulous persons play incit bro. you must be a superfabulous person though so thats kinda cool

that must be why you fit right in?

bobdisgea

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

that must be why you fit right in?

hi lho.

Hobojim

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

I would imagine valentine’s day wouldn’t be prime INCIT playing time. I guess I could be giving us too much credit, however, as we are posting on valentine’s day, which is pretty sad in itself.

bobdisgea

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

Hobojim Posted:

I would imagine valentine’s day wouldn’t be prime INCIT playing time. I guess I could be giving us too much credit, however, as we are posting on valentine’s day, which is pretty sad in itself.

i stayed home to take care of my baby sister who has the flu. not only do i not feel bad for being alone im a good brother

Elencha

[Island of Avalon]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Totally, superfabulous person is me. Fer sure. Anyway, I whined too soon. We had twelve subs at one point last night.

And woot for being a good brudder! Log in to see images! Elencha edited this message on 02/16/2011 2:37AM

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

incit was better when it was dead. this contest has made incit a worse game. ban hobojim for toxx

****tard

Avatar: 164527 2010-01-24 16:15:19 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 37 Camwhore

moo

I’d like it if Ricket banned me

Ricket: ‘kay.

Mod edit: Shock removed.

bitchtard was banned for this post by Ricket

Hobojim

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

So, late as it may be, the weekly prize was just awarded for Feb. 6-12. Jubbles is once again champion of INCIT as well as my heart. I probably don’t need to say anything as to why he won this week. It’s just a great entry.

There were some close calls, though. NeoVid and msg were very good entries, and Joseph of Suburbia and UrbanMom also gave me a hearty chuckle this week. Thanks guys. It should also be noted that I did laugh at ILliTEraTE-CRuSADEr’s entry, although I was kind of drunk at the time. It’s still funny, though. Worthy of a shout-out.

12 entries this week, a bit of a decline after last week, but that was expected, as last week was also just before the first big prize of 100 BP. 12 is still respectable, though. I’m happy with it. I expect fewer this week, simply because I didn’t pick a winner soon enough, but it is sad because of the additional prize that will be awarded from the guest judge, bumuming we have enough entries.

Anyway, get playing guys and gals. Hope you all had a good Valentine’s Day!

Hobojim

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Well then, I haven’t posted here in a while.

The last two weeks were disappointing, with me having to put off the prize for week 7 to week 8 and giving out 40BP to Jubbles, who also took home the monthly prize for February. He is a funny guy.

Not a lot of competition for the weeks 7-8 prize, with Zumosmorph being a somewhat close second. I’m glad that this week’s entries are looking up, though, in number anyway. I haven’t checked them for quality yet.

For the monthly prize, I had it whittled down to five main entries, of which Jubbles was the clear-cut winner. msg had an adorable and pretty funny entry, and in a world Jubbles-free he would likely be the new champion. In no specific order, bumbuminfox, Joseph of Suburbia and NeoVid genuinely made me laugh, so thank you for that.

On a related note, Liiiiiight has decided on her guest prize winner, and it turned out to be Mister Zurkon, prefaced with a Tubmail asking “I can pick based on any criteria I want, right?” so I dunno what that means. Let’s all give Liiiiiight a hand for helping out, though!

Anyway, let’s try to make this month even more successful than last! We have a new guy who seems pretty promising in INCIT so far, so I’m excited to see what he comes up with. At least I’m pretty sure it’s a dude. I haven’t seen much of Enter Name Here, Elencha, Reigen, Urbanmom or Ultimatehaxxor though, which is pretty sad. Come back everyone!

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

tbh does anyone actually play this game or are you just perpetually giving your bp to jubbles cause you have a gay crush on them or something cause everytime I’m on no one is playing and regardless of the “quality entries” you keep saying there are they are still pretty terrible. If this is the quality (and the quantity of people) that play when there is a “VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY” prize then things aren’t going to get better when this contest ends.

I don’t think you’ve actually made incit better. It’s still the same crap. It’s funny recently the twitter mentioned that there’s like 225,000 users on forumwarps but for some reason the number of players for incit are getting smaller and smaller. Can you really say that you’ve “Improved incit” with what’s happened now. What if the way to “improve it” would be to scrap it completely rather than giving people a ****ty incentive to play it.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

There’s like 7 people on most of the day now. It’s improved imo. Now the Jubbles thing, well, we’ll just have to kill him so we can all start getting BP prizes.
Hahahaha, I’m kidding, of course!

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­who the **** are all these people and where the **** do they keep coming from

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­why doesnt anyone care

Chuck Diesel edited this message on 03/06/2011 10:09PM

Chuck Diesel

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Hobojim

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

SanDyk Posted:

tbh does anyone actually play this game or are you just perpetually giving your bp to jubbles cause you have a gay crush on them or something cause everytime I’m on no one is playing and regardless of the “quality entries” you keep saying there are they are still pretty terrible. If this is the quality (and the quantity of people) that play when there is a “VALUABLE INTERNET CURRENCY” prize then things aren’t going to get better when this contest ends.

I don’t think you’ve actually made incit better. It’s still the same crap. It’s funny recently the twitter mentioned that there’s like 225,000 users on forumwarps but for some reason the number of players for incit are getting smaller and smaller. Can you really say that you’ve “Improved incit” with what’s happened now. What if the way to “improve it” would be to scrap it completely rather than giving people a ****ty incentive to play it.

I keep giving BP to Jubbles because he’s consistently funny. If you want to see some of the other decent entries, go to the discussion thread and see which other ones I thought were good.

As for making it better, well, if you hated it to begin with there’s no reason that’s going to change. It’s still the same game, and yes, it is still occasionally empty. Back in January there were upwards of 15 people on for any given night, although that does seem to have gone down somewhat. I have been playing a solid 2 hours a day for the last week or so, which seemed impossible before the contest.

I dunno man, swing by some time and play a few rounds. Submit to the contest if you want.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!