Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It Help Bandy with her homework :(

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

OK guys, I need your help Log in to see images!

I’m doing a Flash video for uni, and we’ve animated it in segments. I know nothing about Flash. I’m animating with what I learned this semester in uni which was not much. It’s a music video, about 2:30 minutes long, made of little segments of about 5-20 seconds, and I need to merge those segments into one .swf file.

The question is, do you know a good way to do this? I’ve tried converting them to .avi and other video files, but it gets laggy and heavy as hell. A good way to convert into .avi without making it slow works too. I’ve googled but I haven’t found anything that really works Log in to see images!

I’m animating in the stage and inside the movie clips, so exporting to video from Flash doesn’t work.

I need to do this before wednesday, any Flash experts willing to help a damsel in distress? Log in to see images!

Thanks! Log in to see images!

Canape

Avatar: 232250 2011-11-01 00:04:56 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Bandaney Posted:

I’m doing a Flash video for uni

Paré de leer ahí. No se nada de eso Log in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

i want to say i’d help if you masturbated on webcam for me but i dont want to do any work at all

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

I haven’t worked with flash in ages, but they need to be converted to .flv format using compression software. The .swf file is part of it too, but it’s the part that plays the .flv. I think what you need to convert to the .flv are the video pieces you have. One won’t work without the other. I used something called Blaze Media something in the past, it compressed and let me switch pieces around fairly easily. It compiled the .swf portion for me as well, so while I know that it’s essential, I’m not at all sure how you do it without specific software. I think the .swf is kind of a universal part of flash animation that you might not even have to create yourself, but I could be wrong. I’ll go back through my old stuff and try to figure out what I did when I’m less sleep deprived, but I am certain that you don’t need to convert your animations themselves to .swf but to .flv. What software are you using?

Bandaney

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

i want to say i’d help if you masturbated on webcam for me but i dont want to do any work at all

i made a drawing for you, it’d be a nice thing to gift me back Log in to see images!

viscera – i’m a little lost… i’m using adobe flash CS4, so i have .fla files instead of macromedia’s .flv, i guess it’s the same. anyway, yes, the .swf files are the ones that play the videos, and the ones that i think i have to join, since the .fla is just the information, layers, clips, etc.

my teacher told me to use adobe premiere, but it’s not letting me open the .swf files.

anyway, thanks! Log in to see images!

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

Well Bandy, I’m unfamiliar with that program, but I’m good with this sort of stuff. After a good sleep I’ll try to help you figure it out.

BandyLog in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Bandaney Posted:

i made a drawing for you, it’d be a nice thing to gift me back Log in to see images!

viscera – i’m a little lost… i’m using adobe flash CS4, so i have .fla files instead of macromedia’s .flv, i guess it’s the same. anyway, yes, the .swf files are the ones that play the videos, and the ones that i think i have to join, since the .fla is just the information, layers, clips, etc.

my teacher told me to use adobe premiere, but it’s not letting me open the .swf files.

anyway, thanks! Log in to see images!

she means convert the .swf to .flv. idk how to do it but it’s basically exporting a more flash-specific video format like an AVI.

i dont have flash anymore so i cant help much anyway Log in to see images!

oh and you can export .swf files from flash cs4 it’ll be in the file menu or something

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 12/12/2010 9:06PM

Bandaney

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

ok i fixed this without having to convert to anything Log in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Bandaney Posted:

ok i fixed this without having to convert to anything Log in to see images!

yay!

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

i want to say i’d help if you masturbated on webcam

don’t make it too easy for her.

Bandaney

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

BlooD FalCoN Posted:

don’t make it too easy for her.

shut up.

also go me Log in to see images!

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

Bandaney Posted:

shut up.

also go me Log in to see images!

stop being awesome.

I don’t like this thread. It’s about Bandaney and I can’t say anything dirty. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!