Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sports die2nite - the various failings of Celerysteve

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Members of the National Black Gay Men’s Advocacy Coalition:

nah but the the cool thing is it the coalition doesn’t go away when I run out of hero days so if we ever die on the same day we can join up (or wait for each other)

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

FYI if you ever get hero mode don’t build the curtain because it bum.

I though it would make my items invisible unless somebody enters, but when you scroll over my name in citizens it says something like, “This player has erected a curtain to keep prying eyes out.” but when you click on my house you can see everything.

You get that? Might as well say “THIS ****ER IS HIDING SOMETHING YOU BETTER CLICK ON HIS HOUSE IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT!Log in to see images!

Unless the other players see something different but I don’t think so. The only way it would be useful was if you already built the lock which I haven’t… even then, no it would not be useful because people can still see what is inside and it does nothing but spark their curiosity. Yep, complete bum. 4 AP for that ****.

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

Welp, my first death. Day 6. Apparently I was one of the last ones alive in the town, though, and got the “last line of defence” reward, so that’s pretty cool. Also +5 decoration points. Log in to see images!

At least the zombies admired my beautiful furniture.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I seem to have gotten myself in a bit of a pickle. Log in to see images! and come fight these things bare handed for me.

http://die2nite.gamerz.org.uk/index.php?t=ccf4e67afa0fb3834d770e908a4f19d6

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

The amount of zombies attacking our town is growing exponentially. On Day 2 there were only 32 zombies, Day 3 had 107 zombies and the estimation for today is between 182 and 193 zombies. It’s also a bad day for the scavengers in our town. Just look at this: http://die2nite.gamerz.org.uk/index.php?t=feb751c7366a83281b7f934dc40a50c0

On the other hand I just finished constructing the barbs and we currently have 200 defense so we’re still good.

bummoppet

Avatar: 47899 2011-07-31 00:21:31 -0400

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

My town only made it to day 4 Log in to see images!

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

...And when you think you’re going to survive very long in a very organized town it all goes to hell. So, we haven’t found any nuts and bolts and concrete blocks the last 3 days. Because of that, today a group of 5 people went scavenging to square 7,0 in the hope of finding nuts and bolts. Everything went well until half the group split up and went back to town, leaving the two people behind on 7,0 (I think they managed to move to 7, -1 with no way of getting back to town.)

Problem is, these two people have been organizing all these expeditions every time so far, so without them there probably won’t be any expeditions anymore which means the inevitable death for us considering very few people are still willing to scavenge, and we can’t build stuff because we don’t have the required materials.

Of course a few hours after this people are going to do stupid **** like building a butcher (seriously, why the **** would you build that?) and upgrading to hovels which of course results in the remaining beta players going ape**** and threatening to shun people et cetera.

Funnily enough the attack estimation is actually lower than yesterday (how is that even possible) so we’re good for today, but I expect worse things to happen tomorrow.

bummoppet

Avatar: 47899 2011-07-31 00:21:31 -0400

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

Oh man that sucks Log in to see images!

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

“By his own words, he has gone awol and built a hovel. He has admited his crime but shows no sign of wanting to change, instead he displays a blatant disrespect for our rules and community.

Chawin is a traitor, worse than lebron since he is a hero and clearly knows what he is doing.

He brought this upon himself fully knowing the consequenses of his actions.

Banishing him is not a choice. He is a danger to us all and must be stopped.”

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

New town.

Off to a great start.

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Well I griefed that town to death which was actually kind of fun…

But now I’m in a 100+ SP town, with hero mode, so things are looking up.

Should be great

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Ever since my first two towns, things went down the ****ter. My only hope is getting to 100 sp and hoping they are better.

Zero_Cool

[The Last Stand]

Level 32 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

So far, the only halfway decent town I’ve been in was my first one, which coincidentally had the stupidest name. Seriously, some of the names here are pretty great, but other ones sound like splinter cell games, when they started just using Splinter Cell: Adjective Noun.

But yeah, I might start closing the gates every night personally. That has thus far been the only thing that’s killed me, and it’s happened four times.

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Though we’re really ****ed tonight. Attack estimation : Between 955 and 1125 – Current Defense: 900

But we will get another 60 defense from the upgradable wall plus 50 if we build the Mount Killaman-Jaro. We might survive again if we get lucky with the zombie estimation (like we did yesterday) but I am prepared for the worst. We were also allowed to build hovels and ****, so about everyone has a hovel now.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Nicco is tearing bum in that game.

Gonna post a bunch of die2nite avatars I been working on, I dunno, I’d say tomorrow or the next day… but I been saying that so… I’ll have ‘em before 2012 that gives me plenty of time to be early.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

I made one. Log in to see images!

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

114 zombies got through today.

Results:

So this means I, and the coalition I’m in can join 100+ SP towns after I die tomorrow.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Nicco Posted:

114 zombies got through today.

So this means I, and the coalition I’m in can join 100+ SP towns after I die tomorrow.

Yeah hopefully… I mean you can’t pick your specific town unlesss you’re a hero right? Not sure how that works.

Anyway Nicco, you’re like my hero. You should write a guide on how to pwn die2nite. I take back all the bad things I ever said about you — except for being a ****ty mod and a bumhurt foreigner fabulous person and I dunno, probably a few other things I’m forgetting. Like, when I post my avatars up here any day now, you cn use any of them free of charge. You won’t find a better deal out there, except maybe Forumwarz Orange ™.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

And dude why have you not upgraded your house more? ****.

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Celerysteve Posted:

You should write a guide on how to pwn die2nite

Firstly it depends on 2 factors, both of which are random and unlikely…

1. Don’t randomly land in a town full of retards

2. Have those non-retards some how manage to communicate building plans, scavenging needs, etc.

After that, tips for lasting a long time include:

1. Upgrade watchtower/searchtower first. Build the workshop first, yes, but VOTE ON THE PROJECT upgrades for watchtower/searchtower first. You will save more AP NOT rescuing people who walked into zombie hordes, than you ever will save on AP costs for constrution being cheaper cuz of w.shop upgrades

2. After building the workshop, don’t convert ANYTHING other than what you need to build the factory. Then build the factory.

3. Build the pump on day 2 if you can. Why? So you can build water filtration on day 3, and the VEGETABLE PLOT ON DAY 4 or 5! – This nets your town 4-8 foods per day. Melons (7AP unconverted) and Suspicious Vegs (6AP). Add in a hero with a kitchen and you can turn up to 3 of those vegs into tasty dishes per day. THIS IS VITAL TO HELPING STAVE OFF WATER USE AS WELL AS HAVING ENOUGH AP TO BUILD MEGA PROJECTS LIKE FALSE TOWN, ETC.

4. Have people post their time zones/times available – this better organizes expeditions. If everyone can’t move together, then people will get stuck, and you will lose people for no reason other than poor communication of time.

5. Get lucky with zombie attack spikes.

Some people say zombies spike with the defensive boosts in your town.

Some say they spike depending on how aggresive you are with them in the world beyond (i.e. if you kill 15 zombies outside, more will come that night.)

I don’t really buy either of those, but whatever.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!