Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sports die2nite - the various failings of Celerysteve

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Ricket Posted:

Yeah, but I’m pretty sure we’re gonna kick Bacchus out for being unreliable. Log in to see images!

Yeah, bacchus kind of sucked the caucus tonight so Ricket is going up to his bedroom to give him a stern talking to.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Celerysteve Posted:

Limit 5. I am really impressed oda can like name her coalition though cuz I didn’t know that was possible she’ll have to teach me that wow she must be really smart.

All the cool kid coalitions have nicknames didn’tcha know oh whoops you couldn’t possibly know cause you’re not a cool kid.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Anyway I’m just curious are there threads in Flamebate about other games that I have never played where I can go in make all kinds of plans and start saying things where I literally have zero idea what I’m talking about because that would be a cool thing to do and I wouldn’t look like a complete ****ing retard at all.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Q: Why would SalaryStove become uncomfortable and start making a fuss when he finds out that an intelligent, creative, charming, well liked person he knows from one nerdy internet game has been playing the nerdy internet game that he is currently enjoying?

A: Log in to see images!

Fussy britches.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Odalisque Posted:

Q: Why would SalaryStove become uncomfortable and start making a fuss when he finds out that an intelligent, creative, charming, well liked person he knows from one nerdy internet game has been playing the nerdy internet game that he is currently enjoying?

Really who?

Nah but, Ricket already named us; we are the Flambate Accomplished Posters Task-Orientated Coalition Party but you will have to ask him if you want to join because he is the Primary Executive Directing Officer.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Odalisque Posted:

I wanna be in a coalition. Actually, I wanna make a coalition. Maybe I’ll call us Full of Brains, I dunno. Now accepting applications. Warning: I’m very choosy.

me. also my second town is like the 1st one all over again. some male reproductive organhead went ahead and built the watchtower before the workshop

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Celerysteve Posted:

Really who?

Nah but, Ricket already named us; we are the Flambate Accomplished Posters Task-Orientated Coalition Party but you will have to ask him if you want to join because he is the Primary Executive Directing Officer.

I wish I could take credit for that name, so I will.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

See, this is exactly why I didn’t join a coalition with you fabulous persons, or even share my user name. But, part of me wishes I did give you my name so I could have gotten free hero days from those of you who bought them.

OH WELL AT LEAST I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU OUTSIDE OF THIS PLACE.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

but hog we love you

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

i know right, i am p great. Log in to see images!

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

100+ SP towns are great.

Day 4 Bank:

Day 4 Construction:

We will have Vegetable Plot done by the end of today as well. (which is why there’s so much water in the bank)

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

We got workshop and watch tower up.

Can’t find a damned electrical component to get search tower though. We have 2 car parks so hopefully we will be good on nuts and bolts.

lowmiss

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

We’re kicking bum on the nuts and bolts, 10 in the bank and more found on todays expedition.

lowmiss

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Celerysteve Posted:

Sure, you got a special request? Just wait till I post the ones I’m making and lemme know you’ll probably like some of them.

Yes, I would like a desert scene with an old leather work boot stuck up in cactus.

Please and thank you.

lowmiss

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Oh yeah, you can put a celery top coming out of the boot if you want.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

lowmiss Posted:

Oh yeah, you can put a celery top coming out of the boot if you want.

K naw, no celery but buy those days I’ll hop on it.

In Spite Of Posted:

See, this is exactly why I didn’t join a coalition with you fabulous persons, or even share my user name. But, part of me wishes I did give you my name so I could have gotten free hero days from those of you who bought them.

OH WELL AT LEAST I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU OUTSIDE OF THIS PLACE.

And gay.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Also lol I actually tried signing up under “In spite of” without you even asking and bought hero days so good plan glad that worked out for you.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

I’m not really content at all with this town. Despite that almost everyone has 100+ Soul Points about half the people in our town are unorganized piece of ****s. There are too many scavengers, and people constantly run into large groups of zombies even if the square they are wandering to is uncovered. The building goes way too slow and for the love of God why’d you build **** like Wall Strengthening BEFORE you build the Workshop, Watchtower and/or Search Tower?

And our water supply is decreasing so fast because about everyone goes solo-scavenging to areas full of zombies and use their water pistol/water bombs to kill zombies. So they either get stuck or waste needed water.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Nicco Posted:

I’m not really content at all with this town. Despite that almost everyone has 100+ Soul Points about half the people in our town are unorganized piece of ****s. There are too many scavengers, and people constantly run into large groups of zombies even if the square they are wandering to is uncovered. The building goes way too slow and for the love of God why’d you build **** like Wall Strengthening BEFORE you build the Workshop, Watchtower and/or Search Tower?

And our water supply is decreasing so fast because about everyone goes solo-scavenging to areas full of zombies and use their water pistol/water bombs to kill zombies. So they either get stuck or waste needed water.

construct additional pylons

Bacchus edited this message on 06/03/2011 10:52AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!