Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Art Call of duty black ops

spf357

Avatar: 220601 2009-12-10 16:04:45 -0500

[Bronys]

Level 17 Hacker

Obvious piece of **** forum member is obvious...turd. I talk about male reproductive organs.

Somebody had to say it. The main plot of COD BO is even worse than the plot of MW2…quite impossible. But true. I either play Carl on Duty – Black Cops. It kick criminal bumes.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Call on Girl: Black male reproductive organs

can’t get these ****ing numbers outta my head

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

also the last call of duty game i played was cod2

lol

spf357

Avatar: 220601 2009-12-10 16:04:45 -0500

[Bronys]

Level 17 Hacker

Obvious piece of **** forum member is obvious...turd. I talk about male reproductive organs.

You only missed Cod4…which is nice. You dont nearly die every 5 minutes. But you save the world.

Cod5 was nice, you didnt died so often.

Cod6 was like…save the world again. Rescue Price…action. Bam bam bam. nearly die.

Cod7…is just bull****. ****ty story, ****ty characters. AND!!!! Petenko and Reznov die. What the ****! they are not allowed to die. Also, the plot is so ****ing unrealistic.

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Avatar: 190122 2011-07-31 00:25:04 -0400

Level 62 Troll

Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person

spf357 Posted:

You only missed Cod4…which is nice. You dont nearly die every 5 minutes. But you save the world.

Cod5 was nice, you didnt died so often.

Cod6 was like…save the world again. Rescue Price…action. Bam bam bam. nearly die.

Cod7…is just bull****. ****ty story, ****ty characters. AND!!!! Petenko and Reznov die. What the ****! they are not allowed to die. Also, the plot is so ****ing unrealistic.

Oh really, you must be an expert of all the black ops that have actually occurred in the world..

KINGx6

ohither

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Nicco Posted:

also the last call of duty game i played was cod2

lol

same here

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

stopped playing cod after the first modern warfare, i dont plan on playing it again Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!