Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Show us on the doll.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Being banned can be a traumatic experience. A moderator molestation can leave someone scarred for hours afterward. It is hard to find someone to talk to that knows what you are going through.

We at And The Banned Played On know what you have gone through. We are offering counseling services to those that have been victimized. Please use this thread as a support group where we can provide sympathetic understanding.

If desired we do offer one-on-one private counseling.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

As an ex-mod and frequently banned user I am confused about how I feel about myself.

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

when aldo bans me i feel dirty.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

I don’t remember why or when I got banned last, but I do remember it involved a lot of cutting.

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

I don’t remember why or when I got banned last, but I do remember it involved a lot of cutting.

I think it was this.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!