Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex megadeth endgame review

morbidvision

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

my reviews ar awesom

dialetic chaos – instrumental sucks

this day we fight – awsome

44 minutes – sucks

1,320 – good

bite the hand – sucks

endgame – good

the hardes part – not a coldplay song

head krusher – awesome

how the story ends – awesome

the rght 2 go insane – awsome

overall : better than death magnetic

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

how much more ****ty metal are you going to talk about?

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

In before bob posts his hairy man-titties

morbidvision

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

I see you’re in to bands that should’ve retired years ago. Good for you.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

rustin peace

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Nicco Posted:

rustin peace

GET IT? olololololol

Count_Smurf

Avatar: 238805 2010-08-19 21:36:46 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

morbidvision Posted:

my reviews ar awesom

dialetic chaos – instrumental sucks

this day we fight – awsome

44 minutes – sucks

1,320 – good

bite the hand – sucks

endgame – good

the hardes part – not a coldplay song

head krusher – awesome

how the story ends – awesome

the rght 2 go insane – awsome

overall : better than death magnetic

Your review is lacking any frame of reference. Review So Far, So Good, So What or Rust In Peace for comparison.

Also, I hate you Dave Mustaine. You’re ****tily remastered early work are the only versions I seem to be able to find. I don’t want to hear what you now think that song should have maybe sounded like if you were to record them now but like it was still the eighties you sad self-important sack of ****. I want to hear the song the way I grew up hearing it. There is no nostalgia in your pretentious re-imagining of what you made in your coke & whiskey days. **** you for ruining the only good music you ever managed to crap out of your very special and uncomfortable to play flying-****ing-v. Goddammit.

morbidvision

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Count_Smurf Posted:

Your review is lacking any frame of reference. Review So Far, So Good, So What or Rust In Peace for comparison.

Also, I hate you Dave Mustaine. You’re ****tily remastered early work are the only versions I seem to be able to find. I don’t want to hear what you now think that song should have maybe sounded like if you were to record them now but like it was still the eighties you sad self-important sack of ****. I want to hear the song the way I grew up hearing it. There is no nostalgia in your pretentious re-imagining of what you made in your coke & whiskey days. **** you for ruining the only good music you ever managed to crap out of your very special and uncomfortable to play flying-****ing-v. Goddammit.

whoa.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Count_Smurf Posted:

You’ve played Dave Mustaine’s flying V?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Megadeth is good.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Count_Smurf

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

King Krimson Posted:

You’ve played Dave Mustaine’s flying V?

Really? You do know he has had various companies make that exact guitar for years, right? You can probably get one for not a lot.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Count_Smurf Posted:

Really? You do know he has had various companies make that exact guitar for years, right? You can probably get one for not a lot.

Jackson…then ESP…now Dean…and I don’t like any of them.

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve Posted:

Megadeth was good.

morbidvision

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

compared with recent metallica and slayer work, megadeth is the god of the big 4

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

morbidvision Posted:

compared with recent metallica and slayer work, megadeth is the god of the big 4

Metallica is actually good at what they do, like all their songs are about negative feelings and pain and when I hear their music that’s exactly how I feel.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Count_Smurf Posted:

Yeah, I know that. I was just pointing out the weirdness of that sentence.

...and in turn was misconstrued myself. Welp.

Count_Smurf

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

King Krimson Posted:

Yeah, I know that. I was just pointing out the weirdness of that sentence.

...and in turn was misconstrued myself. Welp.

Oh, right. I blame him for every flying v ever produced. They are all his, whether or not he personally owns them.

Yeah, I could have worded that rant a little better, but I’m a little bitter about the ‘remastering’ and the flying v is a terrible design. There are good reasons for the basic guitar shape, and Mr. Mustaine has **** on all of them.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Count_Smurf Posted:

Oh, right. I blame him for every flying v ever produced. They are all his, whether or not he personally owns them.

Yeah, I could have worded that rant a little better, but I’m a little bitter about the ‘remastering’ and the flying v is a terrible design. There are good reasons for the basic guitar shape, and Mr. Mustaine has **** on all of them.

Why Dave Mustaine in particular? you could equally blame Jimi Hendrix, or Albert King.

But yeah, I see your point. I’ve never played a Flying V, but I imagine it’s damn near impossible to play sitting down without it slipping off your leg. The Stratocaster works just fine, as far as I’m concerned.

Anyway, are the remasters really that bad? They sound okay to me, but I’ve never heard the original masters, so my opinion is basically worthless.

King Krimson edited this message on 11/21/2010 8:03PM

morbidvision

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Celerysteve Posted:

Metallica is actually good at what they do, like all their songs are about negative feelings and pain and when I hear their music that’s exactly how I feel.

well, aparently you never heard slayer

Count_Smurf

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

King Krimson Posted:

Why Dave Mustaine in particular? you could equally balme Jimi Hendrix, or Albert King.

But yeah, I see your point. I’ve never played a Flying V, but I imagine it’s damn near impossible to play sitting down without it slipping off your leg. The Stratocaster works just fine, as far as I’m concerned.

Anyway, are the remasters really that bad? They sound okay to me, but I’ve never heard the original masters, so my opinion is basically worthless.

It must be an exposure thing. He’s the only guitarist I think of when I see that design.

The remasters really are that bad. It’s like night and day for most of the tracks. A few get away with little noticeable change, but then some sound like different songs entirely. Almost all of them feature more Dave than ever before. It’s almost a corollary, the more Dave in the remaster, the ****tier it now sounds in comparison to the original.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!