Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Debate Desert Bus for Hope

thew00

Avatar: 51460 2010-11-03 22:07:34 -0400

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

Some group of Geeks dedicated themselves of playing Desert bus for days on end for a good cause, now you might ask what is Desert Bus, well:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_%26_Teller%27s_Smoke_and_Mirrors#Desert_Bus

The shortened version:

Basically the most ****tiest game on Earth

Check it out, it’s on right now

http://desertbus.org/

Live Feeds:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/desert-bus-buscam

http://desertbus.org/popups/live-feed-drivercam/

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

I’ve heard about this before. It’s a cool way to raise money from charity and make you never want to play video games again.

That Reactio-
n Face Gal

Avatar: 242973 2010-09-30 09:08:24 -0400

Level 21 Emo Kid

THIS IS MY REFUSED FACE

­

That Reaction Face Gal edited this message on 11/20/2010 2:19PM

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

I don’t know this thread looks kind of boring, but when I saw the previews for Child’s Play as a kid it really freaked me out like big time. Years later if I knew it was playing on cable or something I would press channel up twice fast just so I wouldn’t so much as see a split second of it.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

actually steve the concept behind desert bus is hilarious. The idea is to play the game as the driver for a bus from tucson to Las vegas for a dilapidated old bus with a maximum speed of 40 MPH that continuously veers to the right just slightly. The road is unconditionally straight and the scenery never changes. Finish the trip and you win one point. Turn around and go back the other way within a few seconds, and once you make it back you win one point.

Fortunato Posted:

actually steve the concept behind desert bus is hilarious. The idea is to play the game as the driver for a bus from tucson to Las vegas for a dilapidated old bus with a maximum speed of 40 MPH that continuously veers to the right just slightly. The road is unconditionally straight and the scenery never changes. Finish the trip and you win one point. Turn around and go back the other way within a few seconds, and once you make it back you win one point.

No, the concept of getting retards to play it is funny. The absolute stupidity of playing that game is only exceeded by the unfathomable stupidity of watching people play that game.

thew00

Avatar: 51460 2010-11-03 22:07:34 -0400

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

Fortunato Posted:

it’s actually 45 MPH, so the bomb actually never arms

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!