Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shit What do you suppose would be the punishment for

taking a **** on the lawn of a house on a US Air Force base?

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Disorderly conduct and public indecency/indecent exposure just like everyone else. They could possibly charge you with destruction of government property but that would probably get thrown out unless you unleashed some ridiculous monster **** that caused permanent damage. I should probably mention that in some states if you’re found guilty of indecent exposure, they make you register as a sex offender. Have fun!

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Disorderly conduct and public indecency/indecent exposure just like everyone else. They could possibly charge you with destruction of government property but that would probably get thrown out unless you unleashed some ridiculous monster **** that caused permanent damage. I should probably mention that in some states if you’re found guilty of indecent exposure, they make you register as a sex offender. Have fun!

This unless your name is Achmed in which case its “terrorist activity using biological weapons” and its off to Gitmo with ye.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

male reproductive organFACEPANTS Posted:

This unless your name is Achmed in which case its “terrorist activity using biological weapons” and its off to Gitmo with ye.

Not Achmed, but maybe Dimitri or Boris.

Now imagine the person is in uniform working at the time.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Bacchus Posted:

Not Achmed, but maybe Dimitri or Boris.

Now imagine the person is in uniform working at the time.

Then it falls under the UCMJ, which is in general a lot more strict and a lot more open to interpretation in regards to what you can be charged with. Depending on prior record and other factors, you could end up looking at 6 months brig, 6 months loss of pay & Bad Conduct Discharge.

Site Rules. Learn them.

Ya did good, kid. Keep it up.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Then it falls under the UCMJ, which is in general a lot more strict and a lot more open to interpretation in regards to what you can be charged with. Depending on prior record and other factors, you could end up looking at 6 months brig, 6 months loss of pay & Bad Conduct Discharge.

i think he was talking as a civilian but thats not to say that this isnt good to know anyways.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

bumHURT fabulous personOT MOD GET OTU

OMG mammary glands

what the **** is this shi- ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Vicky Love

Avatar: 62540 2010-03-27 20:18:40 -0400

[Klan Apathy]

Level 69 Camwhore

paid for by the Scottish Ellen Degenerous of Forumwarz

so that’s why thewoo didn’t post in the last dayz?? LOL

¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥• ♥icky Lo♥e •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

i think he was talking as a civilian but thats not to say that this isnt good to know anyways.

Yeah, sorry, I should have been more clear. A civilian whose job requires access to the AFB driving along and stopping to take a **** under someone’s tree.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!