Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Digital Tax on Buying BP?

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

fembot_ Posted:

I live in the U.S. I don’t consider myself “American” as I’m not from here originally, but I’m in favor of taxes if not what the money is used for. I don’t even know many people here that are outright upset about the presence of taxes. Dunno where you got your stereotype from, but it’s clearly inaccurate.

It’s a very accurate stereotype. Have you ever been anywhere in the west/midwest? They definitely get upset about the presence of taxes.

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

no1 likes texas cuz goerge bush

MrTickles

Avatar: 242164 2010-10-05 18:42:34 -0400

[The Greatest Clan -
Ever
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

yeah. the americans think that by not taxing the rich, everybody else gets jobs and stuff. Of course!

Just look at how well that worked in pre-revolutionary France.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Adapt Posted:

I thought only [culture] did [stereotype]. I am not trying to start an argument of course, but why are they so inferior? Discuss.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Dude I don’t use a Paypal account I use a credit card and even after selecting my country and province of origin my total remains 4.99 USD.

Also GST no longer exists in BC as of July 2010. It has been rolled into the HST. Any items which previously charged only GST now must charge the full 12%.

So idk what’s going on with your account man. The transaction as a whole is incorrect. CZ might want to update their **** before the tax peeps ride their bum for that.

CZ you are properly remitting your GST/HST collected, right?

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

MrTickles Posted:

yeah. the americans think that by not taxing the rich, everybody else gets jobs and stuff. Of course!

Just look at how well that worked in pre-revolutionary France.

France never had “The American Dream” – if one gives tax breaks to the rich, it inspires the poor to become millionaires.

Pure Greed

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

So basically

A) There might not be any tax applied to certain provinces

B) There’s apparently no tax on credit card transactions via paypal

C) But there IS tax on paypal balance payment?

D) It’s the wrong tax anyways

E) On something that’s non-taxable.

I wish CZ would actually reply something though, instead of horrible trolls failing at derailing.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

i dont understand why we have to pay any taxes because the state can just print out money whenever it wants so its not like they need our money anyway

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Pure Greed Posted:

So basically

A) There might not be any tax applied to certain provinces

B) There’s apparently no tax on credit card transactions via paypal

C) But there IS tax on paypal balance payment?

D) It’s the wrong tax anyways

E) On something that’s non-taxable.

I wish CZ would actually reply something though, instead of horrible trolls failing at derailing.

That’s a nice bit of great times rhetoric, but lets slow down here. I can see you are obviously still mad over how the world doesn’t fit together like a nice little puzzle all the time. I can appreciate that! So I would like to offer you the following proposition:

Buy the BP and take note of how much the ridiculous tax is. Then, report that amount to me along with your home/postal box address.I will personally mail to you the difference, at my own expense. I am not a mod, nor do I represent this site in any way. I am willing, however, to use my own money to make sure you are satisfied with what you receive from crotch zombie. Also, expect a Christmas card.

Adapt edited this message on 11/11/2010 5:22PM

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Adapt Posted:

That’s a nice bit of great times rhetoric, but lets slow down here. I can see you are obviously still mad over how the world doesn’t fit together like a nice little puzzle all the time. I can appreciate that! So I would like to offer you the following proposition:

Buy the BP and take note of how much the ridiculous tax is. Then, report that amount to me along with your home/postal box address.I will personally mail to you the difference, at my own expense. I am not a mod, nor do I represent this site in any way. I am willing, however, to use my own money to make sure you are satisfied with what you receive from crotch zombie. Also, expect a Christmas card.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Is there a law against sending used kitty litter through international mail?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!