Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business Remember, remember, the fifth of November

Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine — the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, whereby those important events of the past, usually bumociated with someone’s death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, are celebrated with a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat.

There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn’t there?

Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who’s to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you’re looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn’t be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.

Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey, to remind this country of what it has forgotten. More than 400 years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you’ve seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest that you allow the fifth of November to pbum unmarked.

But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/05/2010 6:34PM     | #

http://www.cracked.com/article_18606_8-historic-symbols-that-mean-opposite-what-you-think.html numpnuts

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/05/2010 6:47PM     | #

which means that fawkes was an agent of the people you guys loathe instead of some freethinking revolutionaryy you useless piles of walrus guano

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/05/2010 6:48PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

which means that fawkes was an agent of the people you guys loathe instead of some freethinking revolutionaryy you useless piles of walrus guano

yup

|HEY I HAVE AN IDEA LETS ATTEMPT TO REPLACE ONE RELIGIOUS MONARCHY WITH ANOTHER RELIGIOUS MONARCHY BUT IT WILL BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT, BUT WE WILL **** IT UP AND HUNDREDS OF YEARS FROM NOW A BUNCH OF IDIOTS IN A COUNTRY FAR AWAY WILL WATCH A MOVIE AND READ A GRAPHIC NOVEL ABOUT THE ORIGINAL STORY AND BE LIKE **** YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR OVERTHROW THE GUBMINT, EVEN THOUGH THE FICTION AND THE FACT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ONE ANOTHER

MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

enjoy your catholic monarchy

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/05/2010 6:54PM     | #

this thread needs more fabulous persons

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/05/2010 7:05PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Skyman reporting in.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/05/2010 7:11PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

oh hey what’s up

-sdgrbbum09

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/05/2010 9:31PM     | #

­oh man 4chan is always funny im so happy b is here

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/05/2010 10:54PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

­oh man 4chan is always funny im so happy b is here

oh **** i bet that place is EXPLODING tonite

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/05/2010 10:59PM     | #

reporting for fabulous person patrol.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/05/2010 11:07PM     | #

http://www.forumwarz.com/profiles/Guy%20Fawkes

That pretty much sums it up, yeah.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/05/2010 11:09PM     | #

Worst thread for the month of November.

Guaranteed.

– male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/06/2010 2:13AM     | #

ilu

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/06/2010 3:17PM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!