Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sticky Alright, how to ACT sober...

I’m certain more than a few of us have been intoxicated when we shouldn’t be. Do you have any tricks for “acting” sober?

When pulled over?

When interviewing for a job?

When visiting your mother?

I don’t know how I do it, but I’ve sober’d up real ****ing quick when the cops get involved. Adrenaline might be the key. Log in to see images!

ok ok. Real advice. Stay calm. Absolute first rule, stay calm. As soon as you’re excited about anything you show how drunk you are.

Stay calm and ONLY answer questions and do not, I repeat, DO NOT, answer any questions posed by the popo.

If driving and you’ve swerved and you think there’s any chance a cop might have seen it, have your buddy light you a cigarette and give it to you. If you’re pulled over he’ll tell you to put it out, but his senses will be off already so you’ve got a better chance of not being breathalyzed. Also if he asks why you swerved back there you can now say you dropped your cig while driving (not illegal in any US state or any other country I know of).

If you really wish to show some balls (and have the money for a good lawyer): Crack a beer when he asks you to step out of the car.

As soon as you step out open a beer and start drinking. Don’t answer “why” you did it, just do it. Then he can’t prove that you were drunk beforehand. This does DEFINITELY require a good lawyer, but you can’t get in any more trouble than you already are.

You got some whiskey male reproductive organ and just can’t get off while ****ing your girl: Remember the other hole.

If you’re doin’ her in the bum remember how tight her vag was. We all know her bum isn’t as tight, that thing stretches like a ****ing carnival balloon… if you’re givin it to her proper imagine the taboo of the backdoor. It’s a tried and true method. At that point all you got to do is great times, one way or another. Log in to see images!

Perhaps a mod should rename this thread NSFW.

I kow you’re drinking this up, Nicco.

If you’re at work just remember it’s all your fault.

No matter what’s wrong it’s your fault. That way the boss is happy that they can blame someone.

They’ll yell at you a minute then you can go back to sneaking sips int he back and enjoying the rest of your day.

Here’s a big one: Your girl asks you anything:

The answer is yes!!

Yeah, sometimes it’ll be “does this make me look fat” or something like that, but most times it’ll be very special and she will LOVE that you agreed with her.

On the off chance that it’s about her being fat (lets face it, she is) you play the “oh man, I’m sorry honey, no no that’s perfect for your figure” card, and she’ll love you for it. Just say you meant “yes” as in “yes I want that!”

She won’t believe you, but she’ll love the effort. Trust me, it works. It’s a drunks fallback.

So you’re at your mom’s house and want to act sober… DON’T

Mom needs to nknow abpout you’re proiblem. Thta’s all there is about that.

Alright, give me a sits, guys. When are you goinjg to be drinking and need to act sober?

Billy Batts

Avatar: 242165 2010-09-06 13:46:17 -0400

Level 25 Troll

Now go home and get your ****in' shinebox.

First to two can be achieved. But trying to fool your mother that your not drunk is going to be tough.

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

Rule of thumb: If the cops ask you to blow into the Breathalyzer, refuse. Say absolutely no. Tell the cop to go **** himself.

Yes, he will book you. Yes, you will show up in front of the judge. But if you blow into the Breathalyzer, that’s it, you’re a goner. If you refuse, a REALLY, REALLY good lawyer can prove there is not enough evidence that you were drunk and can drill holes in the cops testimony. So at least you have a (albeit slim) chance of preserving your career and the rest of your life, not to mention your anal virginity.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

male reproductive organFACEPANTS Posted:

Rule of thumb: If the cops ask you to blow into the Breathalyzer, refuse. Say absolutely no. Tell the cop to go **** himself.

Yes, he will book you. Yes, you will show up in front of the judge. But if you blow into the Breathalyzer, that’s it, you’re a goner. If you refuse, a REALLY, REALLY good lawyer can prove there is not enough evidence that you were drunk and can drill holes in the cops testimony. So at least you have a (albeit slim) chance of preserving your career and the rest of your life, not to mention your anal virginity.

Idk about whatever place you live in, but refusing one of those tests, while not illegal, will get your license suspended for a certain amount of time. Even if you weren’t even drunk.

Adapt Posted:

Idk about whatever place you live in, but refusing one of those tests, while not illegal, will get your license suspended for a certain amount of time. Even if you weren’t even drunk.

In WA state the jail time and fines double if you’re convicted so it’s a big gamble to refuse.

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

Adapt Posted:

Dude, screw the license. You take that test and a conviction is 100% certain. And if you work in certain jobs like network security a conviction means you kiss your career goodbye.

I’d rather take the bus for the rest of my life.

Dude, screw the license. You take that test and a conviction is 100% certain. And if you work in certain jobs like network security a conviction means you kiss your career goodbye.

I’d rather take the bus for the rest of my life.

Depending on your driving and criminal record even a public defender can get you deffered judgment. Nothing on your record unless you do it again. Then you’re ****ed.

I’m no expert in the laws of all the states and countries, I just know my lawyer strongly recommends cooperating fully, which includes taking the breathalyzer, but answer no questions. (Washington state lawyer)

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

Bacchus Posted:

Depending on your driving and criminal record even a public defender can get you deffered judgment. Nothing on your record unless you do it again. Then you’re ****ed.

I’m no expert in the laws of all the states and countries, I just know my lawyer strongly recommends cooperating fully, which includes taking the breathalyzer, but answer no questions. (Washington state lawyer)

Yeah…

Or I guess you could not drive while drunk.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Or I guess you could not drive while drunk.

Seriously guys, don’t drink and drive. If you get in an accident your car will get all ****ed up and then you won’t be able to drive anywhere to drink until it’s fixed.

Edit: Oh and the whole “refusing the breathlyzer” thing is a really bad idea. If they think you are/were drunk they’ll charge you with DUI anyway and use your refusal to take the test in court against you.

sdgrbass09 edited this message on 10/29/2010 12:28AM

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Seriously guys, don’t drink and drive. If you get in an accident your car will get all ****ed up and then you won’t be able to drive anywhere to drink until it’s fixed.

/discussion

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!