Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest HEY, YOU POOR LOOKING CHUMP!

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

You look like you could use a beep. I’ve got a beep – actually, I’ve got several beeps. Now, I can tell you what your problem is, kid: nothing in life is free. If you want my beeps, you’re going to have to make it worth my while.

Interested? Well listen, from this post onwards, kid, I’m going to be posting contests in this thread whenever I feel like it for whatever I feel like. If you just happen to be around, you’ll get you some of those warm, gooey, chocolatey beeps you look like you want. Sound nice? Well, hold up while I lay some ground rules down:

1. Don’t gum my thread up with posts that aren’t necessary to my contests. That means no trolling, punk. Not in the thread. Any posts that are not directly related to an ongoing contest will be considered trolling. If you interfere, enjoy sucking on a banhammer for a little while. Get it?

2. All contests are cut when I say, or in two weeks, whichever is sooner. (Excepting when a contest says otherwise) After two weeks, I think it’s fair you get up my back. I’m not a nice guy, but I’m a fair guy.

3. This whole shebang goes until 66 beeps have been awarded, or one year has pbumed from this post. I reserve the right to sweeten the pot whenever and whyever I catch the fancy.

Oh, and whichever chump completes the most contests for me will receive an additional 100bp.

Hope you got some milk.

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

spot reserved

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

Fie Posted:

You look like you could use a beep. I’ve got a beep – actually, I’ve got several beeps. Now, I can tell you what your problem is, kid: nothing in life is free. If you want my beeps, you’re going to have to make it worth my while.

Interested? Well listen, from this post onwards, kid, I’m going to be posting contests in this thread whenever I feel like it for whatever I feel like. If you just happen to be around, you’ll get you some of those warm, gooey, chocolatey beeps you look like you want. Sound nice? Well, hold up while I lay some ground rules down:

1. Don’t gum my thread up with posts that aren’t necessary to my contests. That means no trolling, punk. Not in the thread. Any posts that are not directly related to an ongoing contest will be considered trolling. If you interfere, enjoy sucking on a banhammer for a little while. Get it?

2. All contests are cut when I say, or in two weeks, whichever is sooner. (Excepting when a contest says otherwise) After two weeks, I think it’s fair you get up my back. I’m not a nice guy, but I’m a fair guy.

3. This whole shebang goes until 66 beeps have been awarded, or one year has pbumed from this post. I reserve the right to sweeten the pot whenever and whyever I catch the fancy.

Oh, and whichever chump completes the most contests for me will receive an additional 100bp.

Hope you got some milk.

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

CONTEST 1

To kick it off: Send a tubmail to Raffle Ticket eloquently expressing his physical, mental, and spiritual copaceticness. Get a reply. First person to post screenshots of both in this thread receives a nice nutty beep.

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

Fie Posted:

CONTEST 1

To kick it off: Send a tubmail to Raffle Ticket eloquently expressing his physical, mental, and spiritual copaceticness. Get a reply. First person to post screenshots of both in this thread receives a nice nutty beep.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

CONTEST 2

Sexually proposition Fortunato somewhere on forumwarz other than this thread. Text entries must be at least 5 sentences. Other entries win instantly. Provide evidence in this thread. First three people to do so win 1 beeps.

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

Fie Posted:

CONTEST 2

Sexually proposition Fortunato somewhere on forumwarz other than this thread. Text entries must be at least 5 sentences. Other entries win instantly. Provide evidence in this thread. First three people to do so win 1 beeps.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Fie Posted:

CONTEST 2

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/54437?page=1#bottom

boom

Fie Posted:

CONTEST 2

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/54438-sup-fort-3

Canape

Avatar: 232250 2011-11-01 00:04:56 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

http://img42.imageshack.us/i/dibujovll.png/

I can’t be bothered to find out how to post a picture Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!