Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It Episode 3 Questions

BobbyTastic

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

1) So, I bumume SuperGenus2 was full of crap regarding junk turning into anything useful?

2) What does HugMastaDoug give you in his first tubmail? I think I sold it. >.<

BobbyTastic Posted:

1) So, I bumume SuperGenus2 was full of crap regarding junk turning into anything useful?

yah, he’s just talking about consumables and stuff turning into junk

BobbyTastic Posted:

2) What does HugMastaDoug give you in his first tubmail? I think I sold it. >.<

stress ball

it’s a quest item so you can’t sell it

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

BobbyTastic Posted:

Well, yes and no… it wasn’t supposed to be that he was full of crap, but something happened between planning and implementation that junk turning into anything never happened. Consumables will turn into junk, though.

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

omg spoilers i still haven’t had a chance desire to play it

BobbyTastic

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

spacekadt Posted:

Well, yes and no… it wasn’t supposed to be that he was full of crap, but something happened between planning and implementation that junk turning into anything never happened. Consumables will turn into junk, though.

Thanks to you and the above poster for clarifying. I bumume that’ll never get fixed, but yeah. Questions resolved.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!