Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Broken item notification

Wishlist

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Is there any way we can get a notification when we have a broken item? I hate going into threads only to see “BROKEN ITEM – 20%!” (or whatever).

/whine

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Click on items before you enter a forum.

SuperMo0

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Where would you put it, exactly? Short of making your weapon being broken a debuff that shows up at the upper right corner, I’m not sure where you’d stick a broken weapon warning.

Personally, I just head to Mr. Fabulouth Bear Man every time I’m starting for the day.

Wishlist

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

SuperMo0 Posted:

Where would you put it, exactly? Short of making your weapon being broken a debuff that shows up at the upper right corner, I’m not sure where you’d stick a broken weapon warning.

Personally, I just head to Mr. Fabulouth Bear Man every time I’m starting for the day.

After every bout, you go back to the Character screen, right? I’d put it as a notification. where the Tubmail notifier goes.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Protip: check your ego value before you start fighting, in the forum it’ll be lower than your actual max.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Typically, I just repair my items at the end of the day, so I don’t have to care.

However, I suppose CZ could put your equipment on the userbar, with the percent displayed overhead. Sometimes I forget to unequip my Pilton’s before I grind, and it costs me…this would help. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!