Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Smile Adolf's Vegan Thread

I will answer all your q’s about veganism here in one helpful place so everyone can see it and I don’t have to keep answering so many tubmails. Log in to see images!

And if there are no questions at the moment I’ll still be posting my

so if you can’t remember your question or just have too many don’t worry! I can help you even if you’re a ****ing idiot!

So are you ready?! Here is my very first DAILY VEGAN TIP OF THE DAY!!! straight from Adolf Hipster, the envy of absolutely everyone!

– Don’t worry about what your doctor says, even if he’s a naturopath. The FDA and all doctors think you need more protein than you really do, but you can get all the protein you need from vegetables like potatoes and dark greens.

I’m so excited, AREN’T YOU EXCITED? Log in to see images!

thew00

Avatar: 51460 2010-11-03 22:07:34 -0400

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

shut up aldolf

Bix Nood

Avatar: 60260 2010-10-12 20:21:23 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 60 Troll

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN

So I heard being a vegan leads to being a fabulous person. True or true?

fembot_

Avatar: 228325 2010-10-14 02:40:07 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

Somehow managed to lower the intelligence level of IDC

desu.

Bix Nood Posted:

So I heard being a vegan leads to being a fabulous person. True or true?

OUR VERY FIRST QUESTION!!! Log in to see images!

In answer to your question Bix Nood, no, being vegan doesn’t make you a fabulous person at all. My girlfriend has a wonderful woman's genitals and I enjoy it often so I am living proof that being vegan doesn’t turn you into a fabulous person at all. It also makes your great times taste better than if you were eating all those yucky animal products.

What’s your favorite vegan beer?

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

-Does bacon count as a vegetable?

Bacchus Posted:

What’s your favorite vegan beer?

I don’t drink because alcohol is a drug and drugs are totally stupid. I mean, how are you going to be a better person if all you do is pollute your body with things like CRACK and MARIJUANA, it’s just very special. People mostly do that **** to fit in, and then they end up addicted and alone and then they die just like stupid people should. A half a glbum of red wine drank over several hours might be good for your heart and not too bad for your liver though, and if you want to enjoy a fine Vegan wine I suggest Philo Ridge. By the way, if you ARE going to drink beer you should drink something like Hbumeröder or Warsteiner or any of the German beers because the Reinheitsgebot says brewers can’t add animal products to their beers or filter it through bone so it’s ALMOST vegan but it still totally isn’t because yeast is alive.

That was an EXCELLENT question Bacchus, are you vegan already or thinking about it, how else can I help you?

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

-Does bacon count as a vegetable?

no. Log in to see images! sorry!!!

That Reactio-
n Face Guy

Avatar: 223807 2009-12-29 01:30:17 -0500

Level 69 Troll

THIS IS MY CONFUSED FACE

Adolf_Hipster Posted:

things like CRACK and MARIJUANA

That Reaction Face Guy Posted:

YOU THINK YOU ARE REALLY WITTY BUT YOU REALLY AREN’T WITTY MARIJUANA IS A MOOD ALTERING SUBSTANCE AND IT IS HARMFUL TO YOUR LUNGS AND YOUR MEMORY AND YOUR ATTENTION SPAN ****ING GOOGLE IT YOU MORON JEW

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Do you realize if you were to take that lettuce, dry it, roll it, and smoke it, you’re going to end up with similar problems than if you were smoking marijuana.

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

HI AGAIN IM BACK!!!!

I know what yer gonna say “It hasn’t even been a whole day yet!!!!Log in to see images!” but I care about all you guys and I’m back for another

because I want everyone here to be super duper healthy!

are you ready?

ARE YOU SURE?

READY NOW?!!!!

ok, I’ll give you a few more seconds….

it’s really coming now!

right about

NOW!!!

here’s another one of famous Adolf Hipster’s

It’s totally best to eat your food RAW, b/c that’s how you get the most nutrition out of it. Esp. since yer not eating any dirty stuff like meat and eggs it’s SAFE and BETTER not to cook yer food, not even lightly steam it or saute it in olive oil. Just make totally sure you wash it with water and a chemical and additive free veggie wash (baking soda works so gr8) and youll feel amazing and awesome from all the living goodness you just had, no worms or e-coli to worry about!

I hope everyone’s learning stuff!!!! Log in to see images!

VEGAN FOR A BETTER U AND A BETTER PLANET!!!!

until next time,

Skyman747 Posted:

Do you realize if you were to take that lettuce, dry it, roll it, and smoke it, you’re going to end up with similar problems than if you were smoking marijuana.

Uh-oh Skyman747!!!! U got the ttly wrong idear about lettuce! HERE WE GO ANOTHER AWESOME

When using lettuce you should eat it, not smoke it, always!!!! Don’t eat dried lettuce either only fresh organic lettuce just wash it lightly and enjoy raw and remember as with all veggies the darker the lettuce is the better it is for u b/c its got more vitamins and fiber!!!!

Ur on the right track Skyman747, u just need a little more practice its okay we’ve all been there yer gonna be a real Vegan liek me in absolutely no time and if u have any more questions I can always help!!!!

Adolf_Hipster Posted:

Looked up vegan approved beer some time ago. Don’t remember why, was pretty drunk.

&

Yeast is a fungus. If you don’t consume anything that has ever been “alive” then you die.

Bacchus edited this message on 10/18/2010 4:09AM

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

Would you get more protein out of semen or vomit?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

AIDS woman's genitals Posted:

Would you get more protein out of semen or vomit?

And what if I ate semen then vomited that?

AIDS woman's genitals

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organFACEPANTS Posted:

And what if I ate semen then vomited that?

You’d lose all your proteins Log in to see images!

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Bacchus Posted:

Looked up vegan approved beer some time ago. Don’t remember why, was pretty drunk.

&

Yeast is a fungus. If you don’t consume anything that has ever been “alive” then you die.

Yeah I hate eating living things so I just go outside and look at the sun all day in an effort to make my own energy.

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

Skyman747 Posted:

IT’S NOT THE NICOTINE THAT KILLS. IT’S THE SMOOOOOOKE THE SMOOOOOOOKE.

AIDS woman's genitals

Level 69 Troll

Skyman747 Posted:

Never knew lettuce gave you the munchies…?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!