Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 did i miss a forum? (spoilers probably)

Dan0rz

Level 38 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

so i’m playing away and i’m quite enjoying the progression, it seems good and natural, riiiight up until you’ve pwned the ricers, then all of a sudden it’s holy **** bumrape city at KKK and FF both. have i screwed myself on my ability upgrades or something? i’m level 5 and even with spending every bit of flezz i own on consumables, i tend to get bent over around the second thread =/

so either this is:

* by design and i’m sposed to JRPG grind on the riceboys (which is pretty funny)

* i suck at bumigning stat points (respec plz (maybe hat’s what the euthanide can be for?))

* i missed a forum somehow (it feels most like i’m in an area i shouldn’t be in yet)

* you guys need to tweak the curve a little

Mainwaring

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I went straight into FF and found it ok as long as you stock lots of healing items. KKK beat me but just barely, so maybe being level 5 would be idea before going there.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

No, you haven’t missed a forum.

The Fitness fabulous personry forum is the first place in the game where we really step up the difficulty. Some grinding is usually in order.

Having said that, a level 5 troll should be able to beat it, and I looked at your stats and it should be beatable. Here’s some advice: Bring in lots of health items. Remember that a high end item might seem like a rip off compared to two low end ones, but you’ll be able to use it in one turn.

Also, Whippits are useful for increasing your damage for a few turns.

Finally, you should consider saving money up for the Tiger. It has a kickbum +5 offense boost.

Having said all that, in terms of the curve, I’m sure there are parts where it is far more uneven than others. However, we need to collect a lot of data (where are players stumbling, how fast are they succeeding) before we can even think of making tweaks Log in to see images!

Dan0rz

Level 38 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Evil Trout Posted:

No, you haven’t missed a forum.

The Fitness fabulous personry forum is the first place in the game where we really step up the difficulty. Some grinding is usually in order.

Having said that, a level 5 troll should be able to beat it, and I looked at your stats and it should be beatable. Here’s some advice: Bring in lots of health items. Remember that a high end item might seem like a rip off compared to two low end ones, but you’ll be able to use it in one turn.

Also, Whippits are useful for increasing your damage for a few turns.

Finally, you should consider saving money up for the Tiger. It has a kickbum +5 offense boost.

Having said all that, in terms of the curve, I’m sure there are parts where it is far more uneven than others. However, we need to collect a lot of data (where are players stumbling, how fast are they succeeding) before we can even think of making tweaks Log in to see images!

looked at my stats invasion of privacy omg Log in to see images! perverts itt

i was kinda aiming to bypbum the tiger and go for the troll club. i am stacking defence, but it seems it isn’t really doing that much, so i’ll try that out and spend the rest of my turns today pwning ricers Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Dan0rz Posted:

looked at my stats invasion of privacy omg Log in to see images! perverts itt

i was kinda aiming to bypbum the tiger and go for the troll club. i am stacking defence, but it seems it isn’t really doing that much, so i’ll try that out and spend the rest of my turns today pwning ricers Log in to see images!

Heh, well if we never looked at people’s stats we wouldn’t know how to improve the game would we?

Trolls actually start off with a higher defense than other clbumes (Thick Skin, get it?), but eventually you’re going to want some offense too. The troll club would probably help you pwn too. Anyway, good luck!

Neal1231

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

bump

Neal1231 was banned for this post by Evil Trout

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Neal1231 Posted:

bump

Nice troll.

Don’t do it again.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Nice troll.

Don’t do it again.

ET really needs to put at “User was WARNED for this post by xxxx” doesn’t he?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

CrinkzPipe Posted:

ET really needs to put at “User was WARNED for this post by xxxx” doesn’t he?

‘Twould be nice. But since we’re using the ban system, probably better would be “User was banned for this post until <fill in date>.” Anything with a date earlier than the post would indicate a warning.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!