Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me If you had an unlimited amount of resources with which to torture the fwz staff what would you do

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

i would hire a team of lawyers to construct a contract that would award fwz fabulous person-mods and admins 1 billion dollars on the condition they kept ran forumwarz for the next fifteen years with it never dropping below twenty active posting users and then I would watch with my gold lorgnettes as their souls slowly waste away as they invested themself into this worthless website and I would pet my expensive cat and laugh evilly and then i would update my facebook page with “is laughing evily with expensive cat on lap”

then the money would be paid in bp.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

i dont think anything can top that

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Havana Banana Posted:

i dont think anything can top that

p much this

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Did you know that the so called Third Reich only lasted for 12 years?

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

I would order a ridiculous amount of forumwarz merchandise from multiple credit cards/names/addresses so that they would have to green light production of more stuff but all the addresses would be fake and I would have a team of lawyers ready to prove that the orders were fraudulent so CZ would be stuck with an even bigger inventory of **** nobody is going to buy.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Alternate entry: Being responsible for creating/maintaining forumwars is enough torture for one lifetime

Zagreus

Avatar: 113654 2010-01-13 11:46:06 -0500

[BBQF0 Judgement an-
d Rules Committee
]

Level 29 Hacker

Government stooge

I would have them raped every day. They would be raped and their families, friends and loved ones would be raped every day as well. There would be no escape from it, no place on earth they would be safe from being sexually violated and tortured. And it would never stop.

This isn’t to say that I wouldn’t try to mix it up. Even enjoy gets boring after a while if you don’t give it a touch of variety. One day they would be raped in front of a camera, some days they would be forced to enjoy each other. Maybe I would have one person raped over and over again, until they chose somebody among them to take the burden. The decision would be announced, and the chosen would be dragged away.

New depravities would be invented every day, even if I had to hire a team of writers and bring in **** like the Pau de Arara or the Scavenger’s Daughter. And it would never stop. I promise you it would never stop.

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Zagreus Posted:

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Zagreus Posted:

I would have them raped every day. They would be raped and their families, friends and loved ones would be raped every day as well. There would be no escape from it, no place on earth they would be safe from being sexually violated and tortured. And it would never stop.

This isn’t to say that I wouldn’t try to mix it up. Even enjoy gets boring after a while if you don’t give it a touch of variety. One day they would be raped in front of a camera, some days they would be forced to enjoy each other. Maybe I would have one person raped over and over again, until they chose somebody among them to take the burden. The decision would be announced, and the chosen would be dragged away.

New depravities would be invented every day, even if I had to hire a team of writers and bring in **** like the Pau de Arara or the Scavenger’s Daughter. And it would never stop. I promise you it would never stop.

ahhahaha upvoted

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

I would have them read their own posts through my eyes with my perspective.

Zagreus

Avatar: 113654 2010-01-13 11:46:06 -0500

[BBQF0 Judgement an-
d Rules Committee
]

Level 29 Hacker

Government stooge

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!