Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
E-Peen(tm) [CLOSED] Simple, Extremely Noobish Question.

BobbyTastic

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

So, after about 2 months of playing Forumwarz, I finally got some money to invest in 300 Brownie Points, which I spent on access to Episode 2 + 3, as well as lifetime Forumwarz Orange (Don’t ask me why.). I then received my Best Player Ever, Friend of Forumwarz I, and The Color Orange E-Peen. It says that it would be transferred to all my current alts as well, but I don’t have any yet… I was thinking of purchasing one for each clbum in the future, but that’s a ways off. My question is, is when I buy and make these alts, will the E-Peen transfer? (most specifically in reference to The Color Orange, since I bumume access to both Episodes and Orange would affect all alternate characters)

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

yes. also lol playing forumwarz

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

...huh bob?

No, they don’t. Iirc, donation peens are only awarded to alts you had at the time of donation. And I STILL have alts without the color orange peen.

Aurum

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 61 Hacker

INCIT is like my birthday party but with more people

You still get the episodes on all altz though.

Though, really. Stop playing forumwarz. Its not really a game.

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

bobdisgea Posted:

yes. also lol playing forumwarz

Hey bob! Some people *used* to make money out of this game. I’d like to see you surviving on your m00bs.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

the real game of forumwarz is doing questionable gray area stuff in flamebate and try not to get banned for it

SanDyk Posted:

the real game of forumwarz was doing questionable gray area stuff in flamebate and try not to get banned for it

fixed.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Aurum Posted:

Its not really a game.

Last I checked Forumwarz is still a game. Might not be the best game, but I’m pretty sure it’s still a game.

Aurum

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 61 Hacker

INCIT is like my birthday party but with more people

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Last I checked Forumwarz is still a game. Might not be the best game, but I’m pretty sure it’s still a game.

That’s what they want you to think.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

BobbyTastic Posted:

So, after about 2 months of playing Forumwarz, I finally got some money to invest in 300 Brownie Points, which I spent on access to Episode 2 + 3, as well as lifetime Forumwarz Orange (Don’t ask me why.). I then received my Best Player Ever, Friend of Forumwarz I, and The Color Orange E-Peen. It says that it would be transferred to all my current alts as well, but I don’t have any yet… I was thinking of purchasing one for each clbum in the future, but that’s a ways off. My question is, is when I buy and make these alts, will the E-Peen transfer? (most specifically in reference to The Color Orange, since I bumume access to both Episodes and Orange would affect all alternate characters)

Someone above (I already forget who) gave you the correct answer – that the peens do not transfer to alts made AFTER you purchased the episodes/orange. The key words in that message are bolded above.

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

you are trapped in an explosion of brownie ****

BobbyTastic

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

That’s REALLY depressing. Is there not a reasonable way to fix this? I really don’t see why it should be that way, especially with “The Color Orange” -_-

Could a disclaimer at least be posted or something? I am left feeling like I should have purchased all my alts, and then more BP for these upgrades. As it stands, I would have to purchase more BP for alt accounts (and obviously make them) and additional BP (which I would most likely end up not using) to access “Friend of Forumwarz” E-Peen for said characters.

BobbyTastic edited this message on 10/10/2010 10:53PM

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Oh no you can’t have every pointless internet game achievement on every single one of your unrealized alts. This is the worst thing that ever hapened to anyone.

Adapt edited this message on 10/10/2010 10:44PM

BobbyTastic

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

It’s not that I necessarily care about having all of these achievements. I just feel slightly cheated that things played out this way (money was not spent as best as it could be), and it could have been prevented with either some sort of warning or the lack of this illogical set-up.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

BobbyTastic Posted:

slightly cheated

This is a normal emotion to experience when actually trying to play forumwars.

Also nobody gives a **** how much more clear than “all you current alts” can you be?

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

ill be honest i figured they did only cause my alts have the stuff that my main does. whatever

BobbyTastic

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

If you thought I thought that “all current alts” wasn’t mostly clear, you should really read the name of the topic.

BobbyTastic Posted:

If you thought I thought that “all current alts” wasn’t mostly clear, you should really read the name of the topic.

Admitting up front that it’s a ridiculous question does not negate its ludicrousness.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

okay, im sick of this, question has been answered by some idiot and then repeated by spacekadt. closet of shame.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!