Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News Drinking beer

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Avatar: 190122 2011-07-31 00:25:04 -0400

Level 62 Troll

Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person

Adolf_Hipster Posted:

You’ve got no idea how picky and ****y chicks are these days. I just bought my girl a fixed gear bicycle and she made me return it and buy a diff. one because it wasn’t the right kind of lime green. And she likes wine. And she’s genetically superior to most women. And I enjoy her woman's genitals very much. And she likes wine. So **** you.

My point exactly, you’re no man. You drink what your **** drinks. pfff. I bet she picks out your clothes two. Let me guess Abrecrombie, Express…

KINGx6

KingKloskowski Posted:

My point exactly, you’re no man. You drink what your **** drinks. pfff. I bet she picks out your clothes two. Let me guess Abrecrombie, Express…

I MAKE MY OWN CLOTHES ****, I REFUSE TO BE A SHEEP LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. I CUT MY OWN HAIR TOO. AND IF YOU’VE NEVER DRANK WINE TO GET SOME woman's genitals YOU ARE 100% HOMO NO QUESTION.

TELL ME I’M NOT A MAN AGAIN, I’LL DIP MY BALLS SO FAR INTO YOUR THROAT THAT YOU’LL VOMIT ONTO MY TAINT AS I EJACULATE ALL OVER YOUR HANDSOME FACE.

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Level 62 Troll

Adolf_Hipster Posted:

I MAKE MY OWN CLOTHES ****, I REFUSE TO BE A SHEEP LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. I CUT MY OWN HAIR TOO. AND IF YOU’VE NEVER DRANK WINE TO GET SOME woman's genitals YOU ARE 100% HOMO NO QUESTION.

TELL ME I’M NOT A MAN AGAIN, I’LL DIP MY BALLS SO FAR INTO YOUR THROAT THAT YOU’LL VOMIT ONTO MY TAINT AS I EJACULATE ALL OVER YOUR HANDSOME FACE.

Oh, so mad.. Man dont want gay oral sex, only fabulous persons do… fabulous person

KINGx6

KingKloskowski Posted:

Oh, so mad.. Man dont want gay oral sex, only fabulous persons do… fabulous person

You’re just jealous that I have a steady supply of hot woman's genitals. The chicks you can score probably watch Jersey Shore and have never even heard of The Cribs.

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Level 62 Troll

Jerey Shore and MTV is the entire reason i gave up on TV… Those guys arent men.. and those girls are whore… get cultured

KINGx6

KingKloskowski Posted:

Jerey Shore and MTV is the entire reason i gave up on TV… Those guys arent men.. and those girls are whore… get cultured

Yes, I agree with you. What were we arguing about again?

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Level 62 Troll

Adolf_Hipster Posted:

Yes, I agree with you. What were we arguing about again?

That was an arguement? I was just describing on what a man drinks and you were getting angry about it.

People who drink wine and beer just want to pretend that they are cool and show off to their friends.

KINGx6

KingKloskowski Posted:

That was an arguement? I was just describing on what a man drinks and you were getting angry about it.

People who drink wine and beer just want to pretend that they are cool and show off to their friends.

You don’t understand the social dynamics of manipulation. I thought we might have had something in common. Oh well. Log in to see images!

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Level 62 Troll

Adolf_Hipster Posted:

You don’t understand the social dynamics of manipulation. I thought we might have had something in common. Oh well. Log in to see images!

I just refuse to drink beer to affiliate myself with fratboys, rednecks, and bum fine upstanding member of societys. I refuse to drink wine to affiliate with old people, fabulous persons, people who THNIK they are rich, and frenchies.

KINGx6

KingKloskowski Posted:

I just refuse to drink beer to affiliate myself with fratboys, rednecks, and bum fine upstanding member of societys. I refuse to drink wine to affiliate with old people, fabulous persons, people who THNIK they are rich, and frenchies.

Are you saying that if an attractive white woman with nice mammary glands asked you to share a bottle of wine with her you would refuse?

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Level 62 Troll

Adolf_Hipster Posted:

Are you saying that if an attractive white woman with nice mammary glands asked you to share a bottle of wine with her you would refuse?

KINGx6

KingKloskowski Posted:

Then you are an undiscerning man and might as well just give up and move to Brazil right now.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

KingKloskowski Posted:

those girls are whore…

Yes many womens on the MTV are whore Log in to see images!

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Hey man there’s a big difference between a 40 of Old Englishe or a eight pack of Wild Cat and a bottle of Alexander Keiths Log in to see images!

duca Posted:

Hey man there’s a big difference between a 40 of Old Englishe or a eight pack of Wild Cat and a bottle of Alexander Keiths Log in to see images!

The only difference that matters is which one is in the fridge right now.

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

I prefer spinach tbh…

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

generateanam-
eforme

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Aldo_Anything Posted:

I’m doing it right now Log in to see images!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Normally, if no European Championship qualification games were held this weekend, I’d watch football now and driink a beer. Who needs football though? Well I do but I still drink a beer now.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

****in france with their ****in offsides

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

whatever kingkololo. Gays and girls drink vodka too with all the alcopops and all that Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!