Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Wheels eat a male reproductive organ

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

I think a lot of people on fwz should go eat a male reproductive organ but I lack the time to tell all 6 of the users to do so. so you’re gonna just gonna go ahead and do it for 1 bp ok? right, next.

basically go eat a male reproductive organ and get a measly bp to spend on nothing (and I dont mean figuratively nothing I mean literally zero things because a single bp is worthless (this contest is really for your own good moreso than the brownie point cause you should seriously just go eat a male reproductive organ (I mean what are you going to buy once you do get enough bps anyway? I hope its an avatar change because yours ****ing sucks, dude)))

make a video of you putting a male reproductive organ in your mouth, chewing it and then swallowing it, and then quit posting forever (did i forget to mention that part? I figured it was implied anyway oh well) for 1 bp go go go go go go go go go go

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

CHALKONEUPTODALORD Posted:

I think a lot of people on fwz should go eat a male reproductive organ but I lack the time to tell all 6 of the users to do so. so you’re gonna just gonna go ahead and do it for 1 bp ok? right, next.

basically go eat a male reproductive organ and get a measly bp to spend on nothing (and I dont mean figuratively nothing I mean literally zero things because a single bp is worthless (this contest is really for your own good moreso than the brownie point cause you should seriously just go eat a male reproductive organ (I mean what are you going to buy once you do get enough bps anyway? I hope its an avatar change because yours ****ing sucks, dude)))

make a video of you putting a male reproductive organ in your mouth, chewing it and then swallowing it, and then quit posting forever (did i forget to mention that part? I figured it was implied anyway oh well) for 1 bp go go go go go go go go go go

toxxLog in to see images!

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

this contest looks totally legit and I plan to enter if I can find a dik

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Unfortunately I ate all the male reproductive organs I could find before seeing this contest.

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

Odalisque Posted:

this contest looks totally legit and I plan to enter if I can find a dik

the international house of male reproductive organs gives out sample male reproductive organs for those looking for, but not entirely sure if, a male reproductive organ will fill the bottomless pit in their soul.

i recommend telephoning them.

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

FAIL Posted:

Unfortunately I ate all the male reproductive organs I could find before seeing this contest.

is there some sort of record of said male reproductive organ consumption that can be provided? maybe we can work something out or perhaps we can schedule a dinner party for the sole purpose of this contest with no completely unintentional drunken sex whatsoever afterward.

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

FAIL Posted:

maybe you could vomit one back up??

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

IM bulimic so i jus puke up all the male reproductive organs i eat Log in to see images!

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

dear oda

i have a male reproductive organ you may eat.

signed fort

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

fort wants me to quit posting forever Log in to see images!

How about if I pay a certain other Forumwarz user (we’ll call her, um… Bandit) to draw herself eating a male reproductive organ? Would I still qualify for the bp? I realize it’s not the same as eating a male reproductive organ myself, but it’s certainly much more difficult to accomplish given my record of getting Bandit to perform for me.

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

HEY WHAT DID BANDIT EVER DO TO YOU BOGUS?

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

Is this what they mean by “5 a day”?

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

Bacchus Posted:

How about if I pay a certain other Forumwarz user (we’ll call her, um… Bandit) to draw herself eating a male reproductive organ? Would I still qualify for the bp? I realize it’s not the same as eating a male reproductive organ myself, but it’s certainly much more difficult to accomplish given my record of getting Bandit to perform for me.

no go eat a male reproductive organ

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

hey bacuss i heard bandit will draw that for 1000 dollars but you have to pay her first.

Bandaney Posted:

hey bacuss i heard bandit will draw that for 1000 dollars but you have to pay her first.

Excellent. Then it’s a matter of negotiation. Think Bandit might take say… three and a quarter?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!