Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun left 4 dead sorta contest thing

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Big_Mike Posted:

Grow some balls, buy an Xbox, and play Halo: Reach like a real man.

lol halo reach is garbage i played the beta and then beat it when my brother bought it. arg

Big_Mike

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

lol halo reach is garbage i played the beta and then beat it when my brother bought it. arg

Woah now, the beta?

there’s your problem.

Play some of it now. Sure it isnt perfect, but is any game?

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Omg I have a Halo: Reach story it’s pretty awesome.

I had never played on a 360 and I had never played a Halo game. I was at the BFs house and his brothers were playing Halo Reach. Then I was like “Hey can I play?” and they were like “sure” and then I did better them on a stage about 3/4 through the campaign.

Not sure what this says about Halo in general but either I am da bomb at FPS’s I’ve never played on systems I’ve never played (omg secret talent boo yeah) or the game is ****ing easy. IDK which.

thew00

Avatar: 51460 2010-11-03 22:07:34 -0400

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

duca Posted:

I had never played on a 360 and I had never played a Halo game. I was at the BFs house and his brothers were playing Halo Reach. Then I was like “Hey can I play?” and they were like “sure” and then I did better them on a stage about 3/4 through the campaign.

Not sure what this says about Halo in general but either I am da bomb at FPS’s I’ve never played on systems I’ve never played (omg secret talent boo yeah) or the game is ****ing easy. IDK which.

u do know that points during a coop campaign basically says nothing ?

Big_Mike

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

duca Posted:

The story IMHO is very good.

Play all of the Halos, then play Reach.

Mind=Blown Log in to see images!

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

thew00 Posted:

u do know that points during a coop campaign basically says nothing ?

I’m not referring to points I’m referring to who was dieing the least and progressing on the map.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

then beat it when my brother bought it.

Big_Mike

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

I meant multiplayer.

My bad haha.Log in to see images!

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Count_Smurf Posted:

I didn’t like Left 4 Dead, but I only played it in single player mode. Does playing mulitplayer impact the experience in any significant way, and is the sequel any better?

Playing in single player only you’d have been missing out. Playing with bots vs playing with people… really doesn’t compare well. I like VS mode, because playing as zombies is cool, but even if that’s not your thing then for the love of something, play a co-op campaign.

Sure, if you’re playing with the unwashed public then you inevitably get some random douchebags, but they really do seem to be in the minority. Most of the time you’ll get a decent game out of a random group, and if you know the people outside of the game then all the better.

L4D2 adds more weapons, more maps, more special infected (designed to fix some of the “cheap” survivor tactics), and is generally a lot of fun… and there’s also the fact that the number of people playing the original is declining while there are still plenty of people to find a random game with in L4D2.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

the beta was multiplayer, it was ****ing terrible

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

bear gets l4d1. i put some stuff into a random number generator thing and bear won. so yeah.

also

Big_Mike Posted:

its like you are a very special kid who just found the internet. you and poopshoot should both kill your selves. Ask LHO nicely and he might help you.

also i love halo. i have more fond memories playing that with friends than i do a lot of games. But left 4 dead is a much better game because of the ai director(im comparing only campaign). If we are comparing versus to halo’s multiplayer? if im with friends either way ill take either one. if im not with friends id rather play halo.

also duca i would have your babbys.

Count_Smurf

Avatar: 238805 2010-08-19 21:36:46 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

man-man Posted:

Playing in single player only you’d have been missing out. Playing with bots vs playing with people… really doesn’t compare well. I like VS mode, because playing as zombies is cool, but even if that’s not your thing then for the love of something, play a co-op campaign.

Sure, if you’re playing with the unwashed public then you inevitably get some random douchebags, but they really do seem to be in the minority. Most of the time you’ll get a decent game out of a random group, and if you know the people outside of the game then all the better.

L4D2 adds more weapons, more maps, more special infected (designed to fix some of the “cheap” survivor tactics), and is generally a lot of fun… and there’s also the fact that the number of people playing the original is declining while there are still plenty of people to find a random game with in L4D2.

To be fair, I only played Left 4 Dead at a buddy’s house on his console, he didn’t have reliable internet or a second controller. After about 45 min I said, ‘**** this’ and smoked a bowl. I’ll probably end up getting the package deal since it’s only ten and some change. I should give it a day, though, so I can get reasonable bandwidth on download.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

CrinkzPipe Posted:

TF2s source engine is ancieeennnt.

L4D2s and L4D1 source engine uses the GPU and CPU equally I think while TF2 uses mainly the CPU.

Not to mention TF2 has a billion horribly optimized patches tacked onto it.

Big_Mike Posted:

The story IMHO is very good.

Play all of the Halos, then play Reach.

But I thought Reach was a prequel to the Halo series. Shouldn’t you in theory be able to start with it and work your way through the story chronologically?

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

bobdisgea Posted:

its like you are a very special kid who just found the internet. you and poopshoot should both kill your selves. Ask LHO nicely and he might help you.

If you guys kill yourselfs remember to go ahead and cut off a finger first so you can win LHOs contest.

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

Skyman747 Posted:

But I thought Reach was a prequel to the Halo series. Shouldn’t you in theory be able to start with it and work your way through the story chronologically?

yeah but the halo’s story is so ****ed up if you dont even read the books whats the point if you are doing it for story. do it for the expeirence of the campaign.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

‘sup bob i got l4d2 so message me or something idk whenever you play l4d2

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Big_Mike Posted:

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

lolololol xbawks

yeah enjoy your ****ty overrated games and paying heaps of money to play online and paying for updates which are otherwise free on the pc

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

almost forgot: enjoy your 12 year olds spamming their mics and talking like all the time

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

this is me begging for new games…

and you want to send it to me because I’m unemployed (which means lots of free time) and bored (which means I’ll play)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!