Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sports Bro.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

You know you’re one of my top bros, bro, because you got my back. And I got yours. You’re my bro. But you went above and beyond the other night, bromaldehyde. You really did. Saving me that seat at the Velvet Revolver show, even though all those other bros were trying to get up front, bro? So clutch.

You are truly a god among bros.

Just when I think you’re as solid as a bro can get, you raise the very definition of brodom to new heights. You’re like a brogle, soaring to the farthest reaches of the atbrosphere. Seriously. If it weren’t for you and your extreme brobility to hook a bro up when it is most croosh, I’d have been stuck in some ****-bum seat, cramped all in the corner with a bunch of ****-bumes, bro. But you stepped up. You brovercame all obstacles to help a bro out. This is the kind of **** that makes bros for life.

Brody, I was so stoked when you told Gina to go eat a fat one after she asked if she could have your other ticket, even though you knew you could probably get a pretty deese HJ from her. Bros before hos, bro. That’s what I’m talking about.

You are the king of all bros. Brotankhamen. You are the Ayatollah Bromeini. You are Broseidon, lord of the brocean.

But this is just one of many times you’ve fallen on a grenade for me, brozo. Who took the blame when I broke Skeeter’s bong and ****ing Skeeter was all ****ing ****ed? You, bro. Who was the first to bro up and carry that ****ing keg of Killian’s up four flights of stairs for Duke’s surprise party? You, bro. Who was the only Bromo sapien on the planet to tell me he thought the brand-new rims on my F-350 were the **** even though everyone else was all, like, ****ing not that excited about them? Bro, you know it was you. You’re my broheim supremo, bro, and don’t you ever forget it.

I’m so ****ing glad we’re bros, bro!

I’ve long admired your absolute broficiency in all things bro-related, and the way you’ve always carried yourself in a brofessional manner. I consider you a brole model. When I was new in this town, you took me under your wing and showed me the bropes. And I will always preesh that. Not only did you school me in proper brotocol, but you were a spiritual leader, a confidant, and, more importantly, a bro. You taught me how to be true to my inner bro and to bros around me. You are a real bro. Not a fake bro, like those other douches. I hate fake bros, bro. Faux breaux. **** that. No, really, bro…you’re practically a bro-ther to me.

Look at you, blasting in like Rambro and firing off your launcher like nobrody’s business, bro. Serious Brotosaurus Rex action. Brodius Maximus. I’m not big on labels, but you, more than any of the wiggers, ****es, goth chicks, dorks, homos, or Mexicans I know, are absolutely beyond rebroach.

In fact, your brotitude is so brossential that, in many ways, you are the ultimate brototype: You sprung out of the brotean ooze at the very broment of creation, unformed, unmolded, and became the ultimate bro, more powerful than any who came brofore. I don’t fear your power, bro, but I respect it. And I will always brobey it.

Brosemite Sam. Potbumium Bromide. Brobi Wan Kenobi. Brover Norquist.

Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That’s some ****. That’s brolific. But that’s the kind of bro you are.

Bro-S.A.! Bro-S.A.! I’m so pumped right now! Bro-S.A.!

You are the epitome of bro, in every brossible way, and that’s the Bro’s honest truth, bro. I may have a bropensity for broverstatement, but this no mere hyperbrole: You are 100 brocent, absbrolutely the broest. Brotally.

I wish I had the words to describe what a good friend you are, dude.

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

I HATE YOUR GUTS Posted:

copy pasta

Niggo thinks it’s sooo 4chan…

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

PoopShoot1102

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

I think it’s funny how so many posters here talk down about how ****ty 4chan is and then two days later post 4chan copypasta.

Blow Me

PoopShoot1102 Posted:

I think it’s funny how so many posters here talk down about how ****ty 4chan is and then two days later post 4chan copypasta.

It’s not.

PoopShoot1102

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Bacchus Posted:

It’s not.

I disagree.

Blow Me

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

PoopShoot1102 Posted:

just an fyi h0g is a cool kid so he can post 4chan copypasta and by calling him out on it you are now a bad poster.

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Skyman747 Posted:

just an fyi h0g is a cool kid so he can post 4chan copypasta and by calling him out on it you are now a bad poster.

He was a bad poster long before that. Log in to see images!

GO GO GADGET RON PAUL

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

PoopShoot1102 Posted:

O RLY?

GO GO GADGET RON PAUL

PoopShoot1102

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Skyman747 Posted:

4chan copypasta is for woman's genitalss and defending it makes you a woman's genitals as well.

Blow Me

PoopShoot1102

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Ricket Posted:

O RLY?

Now quote where I said something about 4chan being ****ty. Lern2 reading comprehend.

Blow Me

Mister Pugs

Avatar: 218412 2010-01-02 02:22:05 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 54 Emo Kid

I love everyone ITT

PoopShoot1102 Posted:

Now quote where I said something about 4chan being ****ty. Lern2 reading comprehend.

Oh I get it its supposed to be funny because you are making fun of him not being able to understand the words you type then you type as if you were pretending to be stupid actually I don’t get it Log in to see images!

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

PoopShoot1102

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Mister Pugs Posted:

Oh I get it its supposed to be funny because you are making fun of him not being able to understand the words you type then you type as if you were pretending to be stupid actually I don’t get it Log in to see images!

It’s obvious that you don’t get it. This site is full of people who cry about how ****ty 4chan is. I’m not one of them. This site is also full of **** copypasted from 4chan, often by the very same people who cry about how ****ty it is. You don’t get it because you’re a moron.

Blow Me

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

poopascoop why do you post?

fembot_

Avatar: 228325 2010-10-14 02:40:07 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

Somehow managed to lower the intelligence level of IDC

SanDyk Posted:

poopascoop why do you post?

I ALSO REALLY HATE YOUR AVATAR AND I WISH YOU WOULD CHANGE IT.

desu.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

fembot_ Posted:

I ALSO REALLY HATE YOUR AVATAR AND I WISH YOU WOULD CHANGE IT.

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

PoopShoot1102 Posted:

It’s obvious that you don’t get it. This site is full of people who cry about how ****ty 4chan is. I’m not one of them. This site is also full of **** copypasted from 4chan, often by the very same people who cry about how ****ty it is. You don’t get it because you’re a moron.

For someone who doesn’t go to 4chan you’re awfully 4channish

Skyman747 Posted:

You totally ruined the mystery.

Anonamus

Level 21 Hacker

Doing the mods' jobs for them.

I HATE YOUR GUTS Posted:

Bros before hos, bro. That’s what I’m talking about.

Is worthyness from male essence. In soon will be no women in China. Only men will survive & no Chinese woman. Man holds map ladder of body design in blood shed from battlefield! Powerful science makes women from men, being born.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!