Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sup Jogging

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

thew00 Posted:

the guide really helped, went to the base today & followed the instructions, i jogged for about a half a hour without much fatigue, but then i got male reproductive organy and started pushing the speed up until i almost flew off the machine.

PS: wow, they have individual TV’s now at pretty much every cardio machine… talk about lazyness while working out

should make you have to generate the power for the tv yourself imo.

thew00

Avatar: 51460 2010-11-03 22:07:34 -0400

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

CrinkzPipe Posted:

should make you have to generate the power for the tv yourself imo.

lmao, that’d be pretty sick. best thing would be a video game generated on how fast u run, preferably a zombiegame

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

thew00 Posted:

lmao, that’d be pretty sick. best thing would be a video game generated on how fast u run, preferably a zombiegame

what, you mean like a race?

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­Dude, the bikes at the gym I used to go to had a game on them you could play while you were on them, and the treadmills had tv’s with a usb slot so you could use portable hard drives for video files. Pretty awesome.

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Forumwarz: We hate your ****ing guts, but we care about your health.

thew00

Avatar: 51460 2010-11-03 22:07:34 -0400

[Dom Jihad]

Level 65 Hacker

IM SUCH A fabulous person. I JUST WISH I WAS COOL BUT IM GERMAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HH

Fie Posted:

Forumwarz: We hate your ****ing guts, but we care about your health.

I don’t hate you guys Log in to see images!

fembot_

Avatar: 228325 2010-10-14 02:40:07 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

Somehow managed to lower the intelligence level of IDC

thew00 Posted:

any advice for side stiches (when your stomache just starts hurting) and i seem to have problems breathing after a run

Missed this before, but side stitches are common and easy to fix. It’s a cramp in your diaphragm muscle, usually caused by the motion of your organs bouncing around while you run combined with poor breathing habits.

Aside from the obvious which has already been pointed out (don’t eat right before running, smoking = bad), breathe DEEPLY. Practice breathing when you aren’t running. Sit or lay totally still and breathe deeply. If you only feel your chest move, you aren’t breathing deeply enough.

When you’re jogging, do you tend to sync up your breathing with the impact of your feet? Most people do, and if you pay attention, you’re probably getting the stitch on the side where you exhale on impact. If you’re breathing out when your right foot hits the ground and you start getting a stitch in your right side, try to exhale as your left foot hits the ground to prevent it from getting worse.

You have problems breathing after a run because you smoke. I have the same problem. Focused deep breathing and a consistent cardiovascular exercise regimen will improve this in time.

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

fembot_ Posted:

Missed this before, but side stitches are common and easy to fix. It’s a cramp in your diaphragm muscle, usually caused by the motion of your organs bouncing around while you run combined with poor breathing habits.

Aside from the obvious which has already been pointed out (don’t eat right before running, smoking = bad), breathe DEEPLY. Practice breathing when you aren’t running. Sit or lay totally still and breathe deeply. If you only feel your chest move, you aren’t breathing deeply enough.

When you’re jogging, do you tend to sync up your breathing with the impact of your feet? Most people do, and if you pay attention, you’re probably getting the stitch on the side where you exhale on impact. If you’re breathing out when your right foot hits the ground and you start getting a stitch in your right side, try to exhale as your left foot hits the ground to prevent it from getting worse.

You have problems breathing after a run because you smoke. I have the same problem. Focused deep breathing and a consistent cardiovascular exercise regimen will improve this in time.

Little breathing exercise I like to do: Get a cloth,a piece of paper or a worn out sock. Tie it to a piece of string or strong thread. Hang it so it’s just above your head. Fill your lungs up with plenty of air,tilt your head back and make that object move. Log in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

I like to jog, did a few half-marathons (badly). There are many techniques to improve endurance.

– As has been said, ditch smoking

– Simple carbs before a run, no big meals

– Bring a caffeinated sports gel/candy with you while you run

– Vary your training for incline, surface and length of stride, as it will help your body adapt. When you run, start slowly and gradually pick up speed, then sprint the last half mile

– Breathe deeply and steadily, through the nose while expanding your chest and stomach

– Foot placement is important. Try to land in the middle of the foot and step lightly so you’re not banging joints and tiring out tendons

– Don’t waste energy by jostling too much, swinging your arms, etc. Keep the rest of your body calm and take long, quick steps, low to the ground

– Find an interesting route to keep from being bored, while focusing primarily on the stretch of road in front of you

– Have water handy and take small, frequent sips

– Listen to upbeat music that motivates you, with a steady rhythm

– Light stretching after you’re done, perhaps running cold water over limbs if they’re sore and taking Ibuprofin for inflammation

– Besides caffeine and “Vitamin I,” might want to try supplements like creatine, glutamine, antioxidants, omega-3s, etc

– Wear comfortable, moisture-wicking clothes

– Perhaps most important: get good running shoes. Go to the Running Room or New Balance store and let them test your gait and fit you with something really light and comfortable

Hope this helps!

fembot_

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

– Perhaps most important: get good running shoes. Go to the Running Room or New Balance store and let them test your gait and fit you with something really light and comfortable

holy ****, THIS. I thought my knees were disintegrating before I got anti-pronating shoes. The ones I got were expensive, but 100% worth it.

JB gave lots of sound advice. I don’t know about caffeine and creatine and supplements in general if you’re training for the military. I’d be afraid to get too used to something I wouldn’t be allowed to have in basic. But I know nothing about the military, honestly.

How’s cutting back on smoking going?

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

How do you build endurance? Run at the same pace for as long as you can without stopping. Run the same distance or longer next time. Run the same speed or faster. Increase gradually. Sure, any exercise helps to some extent, but this is the most efficient.

Get your breathing in a routine. Try to breath deep and exhale slow.

Don’t quit smoking. Smoking makes you look cool. You’re being healthy and running already so there’s no reason to get all extreme about it. Also when you can outrun somebody who doesn’t smoke you can be like “Yeah, I outrun you and smoke LOL” so it makes you even more badbum than if you didn’t smoke.

fembot_

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 55 Camwhore

Celerysteve Posted:

when you can outrun somebody who doesn’t smoke you can be like “Yeah, I outrun you and smoke LOL” so it makes you even more badbum than if you didn’t smoke.

This is one of the side effects of smoking that I most enjoy. Thank you for reminding me, I think I’ll have a cigarette now.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!