Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Smile Contest for 5 BP: Make me another greasemonkey script

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Sometimes I still remember that Forumwarz is actually a game and not another random place in the internet where people post random junk and try to be funny and fail miserably. I don’t want to remember this is a ****ty game.

So, script makers, I want you to make me a script that actually erases any game references from flamebate.

I want it to do the following, if possible:

– Erase the game-related forums from the list of sortable forums/active threads (just like the anon one, should be p possible)

– Remove any tabs that are not the flamebate tab (should be p easy as well)

– Make any Forumwarz’ URLs that are not http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/* redirect to http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions so should I mistakenly type forumwarz.com it will redirect me to flamebate (I dunno how possible that is but I might add in a few extra BPs if this happens)

If you make a TF2-esque FW theme I won’t give you any BPs but you’ll have my eternal love, as well. heehee.

Contest ends whenever the **** someone submits something that fits all 3 criteria. If by Halloween I don’t have this script complete I’ll give the 5 BP to the entry I like the best.

Trolling allowed.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Fran Posted:

Sometimes I still remember that Forumwarz is actually a game and not another random place in the internet where people post random junk and try to be funny and fail miserably. I don’t want to remember this is a ****ty game.

So, script makers, I want you to make me a script that actually erases any game references from flamebate.

I want it to do the following, if possible:

– Erase the game-related forums from the list of sortable forums/active threads (just like the anon one, should be p possible)

– Make any Forumwarz’ URLs that are not http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/* redirect to http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions so should I mistakenly type forumwarz.com it will redirect me to flamebate (I dunno how possible that is but I might add in a few extra BPs if this happens)

If you make a TF2-esque FW theme I won’t give you any BPs but you’ll have my eternal love, as well. heehee.

Contest ends whenever the **** someone submits something that fits all 3 criteria. If by Halloween I don’t have this script complete I’ll give the 5 BP to the entry I like the best.

Trolling allowed.

toxx or some ****

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Fran Posted:

Trolling allowed.

male reproductive organ

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Fran Posted:

LÖL at people who didn’t pay 10 bucks for FWZ Orange

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

male reproductive organ

i said not trolling not posting like a 13 year old

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Aldo_Anything Posted:

LÖL at people who didn’t pay 10 bucks for FWZ Orange

LOL at people who paid 10 bucks for FWZ Orange

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Fran Posted:

LOL at people who paid 10 bucks for FWZ Orange while they could have gotten it for free

this applies to aldo

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Fran Posted:

i said not trolling not posting like a 13 year old

fran is fat

3rd world country joke

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

I will add 10bp to the prize if the script prints out an image of **** jesus whenever the user enters flamebate.

Fie edited this message on 10/04/2010 3:25PM

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Fie Posted:

I will add 10bp to the prize if the script prints out an image of **** jesus whenever the user enters flamebate.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Fie Posted:

ilu

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

IN BEFORE I WIN THIS CONTEST

Fran Posted:

BLAH BLAH TF2 THEME

**** THAT ****. I HAVEN’T GOT THE ART SKILLS TO CHANGE FORUMWARZ TO “HATWARZ” OR HAVE A NICE BACKGROUND (IF SOMEONE ELSE COULD DO THAT IDK)

Fran Posted:

- Remove any tabs that are not the flamebate tab (should be p easy as well)

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/79767

NOT MY SCRIPT BUT DOES A BETTER JOB OF THE ORANGE TOOLBAR **** THAN ET DID. YOU CAN ADD AS MANY (OR AS LITTLE) TABS YOU WANT. I’M NOT GOING TO BOTHER MAKE A SCRIPT FOR THAT WHEN IT’S BEEN DONE A BILLION TIMES BEFORE.

Fran Posted:

- Erase the game-related forums from the list of sortable forums/active threads (just like the anon one, should be p possible)

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/87480

1. I WAS ABLE TO REMOVE THE FORUMS. REMOVING THE THREADS IS ASKING TOO MUCH ATM

2. THE CHARACTER PAGE WILL GO TO DISCUSSIONS. ALSO IF YOU’RE LOGGED OUT IT WILL GO TO THE DISCUSSIONS PAGE BY DEFAULT (I DOUBT THAT YOU WOULD GO ON OTHER PAGES PLUS IF I DID IT WOULD PROBABLY BREAK **** OR SOMETHING IDK)

Fie Posted:

IF YOU PROVIDE SUCH PICTURE I WILL CERTAINLY MAKE A SCRIPT THAT DOES THAT

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Johnald The Robot Posted:

IN BEFORE I WIN THIS CONTEST

IF YOU PROVIDE SUCH PICTURE I WILL CERTAINLY MAKE A SCRIPT THAT DOES THAT

BP sent. Talk to me @ steam if you want blowjobs or some **** because you nailed it.

Fran edited this message on 10/05/2010 2:42PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

IF THAT’S THE IMAGE THAT FIE WANTS USED THEN I’LL MAKE A SCRIPT FOR IT WHEN I’M SOBER AND ACUALLY AWAKE

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!